Does anyone know where I can download stephen kings it on pdf or ebook?

Does anyone know where I can download stephen kings it on pdf or ebook?

one min. gotchu fam

how bout you just pay the few bucks for a good book?

your local library likely has a digital copy.

pirate bay

Then I have to wait like a week for shipping and I dont think my interest will last

Yeah in dutch maybe, which is unreadable . I hate translations

sendspace
/file/
rjfux9

have you checked any sewers with clowns in them, they have all the hook ups..

Thanks user!

Be honest - you just want to find the part with the child orgy, amirite?

Make sure you get yourself a float while youre down there

I like going to the community pool and shoving all the niglets into the deep end while shouting "YOU'LL FLOAT TOO!"

Is it just me or does it remind me of the queen of hearts from alice in wonderland...the real life version...i subconsciously laughed everytime i saw his head, movie enhanced XD

Kek yeah that too but I saw the movie yesterday and I thought it was really good. Better than most horror movies nowadays. Then I check the internet and apparently the movie sucked balls compared to the book so now I wanna read it.

Oh geez, thats fucking hilarious, too bad i dont have a community pool where i live, kudos to you

don't you have a ebook reader? if you're on a tablet, download the amazon kindle app. get your book instantly

Dont you just lovee how the main characters were smart and witty as shit, filled with character and overcame their own fears whilst still having a dark and lesson filled ending cause they survived but all those kids stayed dead, like that actually surprised me how they used their survival skills to the fucking t, so fucking good and exciting

only hipsters and childadults really say that kind of thing, it's a different form of media, it rewards you in different ways, they are both just fine.

Pirateboat

the movie always sucks balls compared to the book.

I thought it was good too. Not good like GOOD, like The Shining, but it was an entertaining ride. It will make a fine attraction at Universal Studios eventually.

I don't think niglets would get the reference.

Go to a boooksellller

This user already helped me out so thanks anyway

doesn't matter really, its more for his enjoyment.

Reference? I don't expect them to comprehend language...

Ikr, I had goosebumps while watching and that hasnt happened for a long time. And ofcourse the jew is a total pussy kek.

I guess you're right, anyway it kust piqued my interest. And since im not an illiterate that has difficulty reading a 600 page book I thought why the hell not

still not as fun as sexcriminalboat

Its been a long time that a horror movie has impressed me this much in terms of horror and terror combo, the terror aspect is what reeeeally fucking scares people, using pure nightmare fuel rather than monsterous gore and violent shit, like slowly tearing your sanity down and letting you survive and suffer in that fear type of horror.

Im really glad i got front row seats in the theater (middle but still close enough)

I hope other horror movies decide to add in more terror and nightmare fuel in this sense. It brought a tear to my eye and a shiver in my spine, ik its not the best movie out there but for 2017? You bet your ass this is going in my horror movie shelf, and im gonna watch the shit out of it on occasion.

I hope producers now understand that jumpscares dont equal a good horror movie

Yeah, that and grotesque gore and characters dying like bags of blood, a good story and well thought out terrifying lore and build up, hell even paranoia inducing scenes is good imo, like how it tried to seperate and show its next victim and then get so fucking close to killing him leaving him with a badly broken arm and scared as fuck, dividing them up but them coming together showing that it loses its power when they fight together without fear and then they overcome it and it becomes the one whos afraid, and the cliff hanger at the end with the girls vision of them coming together again gives a vague ending if they killed it or not i mean we know it is still alive but the movie never specifies

>jew is a total pussy kek
It's not that different from the novel, but he actually does shit in it, instead of being a token reminder of who runs Hollywood.

Its a vague ending because this is only part one, they have to grow up.