How you imagine your country in 100 years?

How you imagine your country in 100 years?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xl0b2LGf9jM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

More or less the same but with more hispanics

Like portrayed in Metro 2033.

And USA as portrayed in Fallout.

Not existing

yellow and prosperous

Still unable to win another World Cup.

probably a world power once we hit 60million+ people

Yes.

Chinese autonomous region

>no mosques

I dont think so.

mosquee in Paris looks like Haussman buildings you know

probably invaded by the most powerful countries for water's sake.

unfortunately portuguese natives will disappear, turn into minorities in our ancient homeland, it's gonna be our end.

Stockholm 2117

just another shithole

#1 wealthiest and then civilization gets destroyed for good

How popular was the book in your country?

Canada already is a world power idiot.

Popular enough.

Lowered quality of life as politicians continue to be cunts and wealth inequality increases to near america-tier levels + higher population, which is a big contributing factor.

Either we'll basically be a tamed state, completely owned by China but autonomous or we'll be a stronger regional power, being more imperialistic and in conflict with China.
We're a bit of both atm.

But I won't say it is really good. It has many flaws and Glukhovsky himself isn't great author. I just liked how he describes the way of life of people in post-nuclear world. Everything else in his book was pretty childish (like his political views) and stupid (like the fact we have mutants 20 years after war, while this kind of evolution would take 100 years at least).

>80% Asian
>10% white
>5% Black
>5% Latino
Population of 70 mil

So do the people even like macron. It seems like they didn't want lepen and voted for the worst choice

>more people in istanbul alone than the entirety of greece
better get going on that genocide

A superpower

global warming will greatly benefit us, and we will start annexing some amerifat states once they're too weak

why would you want amerikeks in your soil?
one can dream

Quebec, Ontario, and 'Berta get turned into giant sun collecting mirrors that reflect to a massive solar collection tower in Mexico, the new world superpower.

The same thing will likely happen to the whole of America, Brazil, and Cuba.

before there is 2030

youtube.com/watch?v=Xl0b2LGf9jM

I cling to the idea of the British Empire being revived as the British Space Empire desu

Paris will be gone and Berlin fortunately too.

nice, we are coastal city nao

>said the country with the leader with a 30% approval rating

Similar to Lebanon. A Christian country being ruined by muslims.

I like this. We are a big middle european island by then.

They only like the image that the media have made of him

tfw you're Scottish :^)

Like this but replace the Indians with Hispanic and black people.

>How you imagine your country in 100 years?
This is still a pretty optimistic scenario.

superpower

OP said in 100 years, not now

>no chinks
>no russians
>no anglos
>half of the amerifats are dead

this is like a dream

Make it happen, Putin.

:^)

Looks fine too me

It lacks minarets

like this but in every single village and city like the larger cities are now

A shit hole with at least 20 million people.

I don't see polders on your map.

We will be about same, i guess. Not enough nigs to fuck shit up. Unless the world goes nuclear holocaust

You forgot the white flag ROFLMAO

>USA in 100 years
Completely balkanized into at least 3 countries after a very bloody civil war followed by a race war.

Golden age

>Poland
Another partition between the EU and Russia...whatever is leftover, we annex!

> pic related mfw

seer here

SPOILER

The eifel tower will be stolen and scrapped by gypsies over one night

END SPOILER

I'm not worried about political problems or war.
I'm just watching our weather behave like a retard already so my vision of Sweden in the future?
>gulf stream gone/shifted
>no hot air in over Scandinavia
>country stuck in perpetual winter
>deadly cold weather
>starvation, death and despair

save your fear mongering

you cant even annex North Korea yankee fool.

The Chinks are about to partition your dying empire for outstanding debts.

RIP in shit and piss murka

Empire of Anime

This.
It's fucking May and snowing here followed by scorching heat and then more snow....

Few sanctuaries left in the world rippen apart by strife, climate catastrophe and rising sea levels.

Easy Pawel!
China can have California we need to lose that communist shithole.
To be fair, the US' hegemonic position is fading away from within. All empires crumble, the US has began to accelerate lately.
The US' problem is that you can't import the 3rd world and expect to maintain 1st world status.

>huitzilopochtli awakens after narco group takes control of the pyramid of the sun and beheads 1000 people following the instructions of a newly discovered aztec codex.
>with the unleashed furry of the old forgotten god mexico becomes superpower by controlling he weather with the help of Tláloc and demanding tribute to all the countries in the world in exchange of rain.
>tired of the demands a rogue ASEAN upfront prepares the most devastating terrorist attack in human kind detonating a series of H-bombs on the capitals of newly formed Aztec empire.
>as a last resort Tláloc starts a chain reaction that renders all soil outside the Aztec empire completely barren.
>without the constant tributes the empire falls into anarchy and the only form of government in the entire world still remaining are a group of pipiltzin (nobel aztec warriors) that bring peace and order to those who follow the ways of the Tonalamalt.
>after 20 years of the judgement day, or the ¨dry plague¨ as some call it, a group of refugees that could escape from their countries and now convert nobel warriors aztecs are looking a way to restores earth's former glory by exploring long forgotten capitals of the world and digging up 2090's technology that was hidden away by all these countries' leaders.

>Latinos
Doubt it, even if immigration is increasing from Latin America they still aren't coming here in really large numbers

>Arabia and Turkey still exists

it's still shit

Either one or two things happen

1: Be occupied by another cunt, most likely by China, India, Indonesia or Australia

2: Be completely balkanized

i hope Sup Forums is dead by then

Interesting. China would be your occupier, I'd wager. I do however see a future referendum for Western Australia becoming independent.
Did you protest Crna Gora's entry into NATO?

I'll see you on Krautchan, then.

Probably something akin to Brazil or even South Africa. With unprecedented inequality and poop skins.

In 100 years, the Chinks and Pooloos in my country have migrated out to Australia and Canada or died out due to low birth rates. We will be monocultural just like Japan, and hate foreigners too.

jajajaja

bleah bleah bleah

we nuke yo ass

bleah bleah bleah

you speak out of your bluffing ass

yous r like the british faggots

dying hasbeens on a global scale

like the soviet union

AAAHAHAHAHA