Well Sup Forums, tonight's the night. In less than an hour I'll be dead in a field...

Well Sup Forums, tonight's the night. In less than an hour I'll be dead in a field. I always wanted to make a lasting effect on earth. I now see how silly that aspiration was.

But could you keep this thread up for me? Just an hour or so? I want something I created to outlive me.

Post whatever you want. I dont care. Just post.

I'm jamming Wvfflife by Black Ceiling. What about you guys?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8FJ10UY-GWY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

OP here. I decided I'll check to see if this is still up before I commit. In case of questions or whatever.

fuck off

I'm glad you're gonna die.

oi nah but ya could just go play some vidya or something

lol

you've made a lasting effect on me :)

Fake n Gey no balls

Good luck and godspeed, Governour!

That's weak as fuck. so your aspirations are too big to achieve now, break it into smaller steps and try again.
Committing suicide is such a waste. us humans are like ants in that every ant does his piece to make the nest mighty. some do more some do less, pick your game up and you might advance the human race.

Why do people think they can't change anything in their lives timeline, but at the same time if they were sent back in time they would have to try not to do anything that would alter the timeline?

Why commit suicide when you can go to Mexico, do come and fuck hookers

Dead yet OP?

Its been a long time since I did come...

go to bed McFly

second - are you dead?

Op while I do believe you are a faget, you shouldn't kys. You're going to die some day anyways you may as well stick around and see what happens

I used to be a big comehead back in the day, started off selling it then began using it.... Been come-free for a decade now

youtube.com/watch?v=8FJ10UY-GWY

Sorry it came to this sir may you find peace

OP here. Hardware store just opened. Will be at field in 20ish.

OP is there anything I can do to make you not go through with this?

Coke, dick fr brains

#EricDontDoit

Just go home, play some vidja and chill. It's not worth it OP.

Wait another day, you can get killed by north koreas hydrogen bomb and then it will be instant, painless and you still might get into heaven.

I dont believe in the butterfly effect. Besides, even if I single handily destroyed earth the last effect on our universe is insignificant.

no they dont, you fucking nigger. vases and glasses are human inventions. i cna be a fucking flower if i want to be, shut the fuck up SJW nigger cunt bitch pussy newfag.

I've considered this. I know my parents would do anything they could to stop me. But the only thing that would make me even ABLE to live is if I was completely financially supported and stoned all the time. And I couldn't put that responsibility on them.

Just don't you still got time my guy

If you choose to end it the sufferring will not stop...instead find it inyourself to survive this and youll be stronger then you know

Whelp. This thread is dead. God I hope there's no after life.

My final advice: Do whatever the fuck you want. Nothing is permanent. Do what makes you happy.

Farewell OP I will remember this thread