Same Sex Marriage Survey :

Same Sex Marriage Survey :
Should Gay People have the right to get married.

Why would you vote YES ?
Why would you vote NO ?

Pic related: He's the gay godson of our former prime minister in Australia who got bashed by a NO campaigner. Yesterday our last prime minister got headbutted in the face by a YES campaigner.

Violence on both sides. What do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fQJs0EmEDTk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bash every cunt

Kevin 07

Yes because then I could marry a trap

Free pain

I voted no becuase of how much fucking money the wasted into this shit, they should of done a online survey. Ontop of that the YES voters are being violent towards NO voters for "hate speech" yet they are abusing someone because of their opinion. Fucking hypocrites

But are traps not legaly female?

No, there should be no incentive for couples who can not naturally reproduce.

Send all the gay people to Canada, they love fags.

External traits don't determine shit, have them karyotyped if you want to know for sure.

But he did say "legally" female. The answer to that is yes. They can change their gender in the eyes of the government, which means that they can marry men.

youtube.com/watch?v=fQJs0EmEDTk

Sydney Uni this week. What the actual FUCK?!

Pics and Video related.

To be fair I would love to headbutt Tones.

well done basing your vote on completely the wrong reasons.

Yes, gay people should. From a biological view, they are failures to the human race as they can't breed; a successful member of species is one that can breed. However, that does NOT mean we should dehumanize them.
Ben Shapiro believes that giving churches the ability to say no to gay marriage is fine, because there will be another church that will say yes. This is a way to give the people who hate gays, and those who like them free speech on the issue, as well as giving gays the right. It's a good system that does it's best to help everyone, and that's why I say Yes on gay marriage.

Voted NO because I'm sick of faggots ruining everything.

10 years ago before SJW bullshit I would have voted different.

Fucking fags.

So you hate Radical LGBT and SJWs. Not gays.

I don't think it really matters honestly. Fags can be days. I just don't want it shoved in my face every five min. And I don't want the whole "look at me I'm gay" I'm a big hard hero to the human race attitude. Just because you came out of the closet doesn't mean you are a hero.

Don't give a shit. If your not going to exterminate them you might as well let them have all the rights as the rest of us.

Yes. But gays and SJW aligned together and I can't tell the difference anymore.

If two guys want to fuck, there's nothing wrong with it. Same goes for getting married.

However, if the vote ends up being a YES, SJWs will think they have won. Sorry gay blokes, should have fucked those SJW cunts off.

To be fair who wouldn't?

Bullshit violence on both sides. Someone got fired simply for saying they'd vote no.

Let's not pretend this is equal, the Yes voters are much more violent and are attacking people who disagree.

I'm going to vote yes, but intimidating people who don't agree with you is retarded and they should be shot for it.

I heard Gays already have every other right now other than marriage by name. Under a defacto relationship they get EVERYTHING now.

>Should Gay People have the right to get married.
They have the right to get married, same as anyone else. The question you are asking is should marriage be re-defined.
Speaking as a guy in a 17 year defacto relationship with 2 kids, no. The whole purpose of marriage was to provide protection for the children derived from couples being together. Today, at least in Australia it provides no function other than the symbolism of being married, you have the same legal protections/responsibilities as a defacto couple.

It is quite simply a push for acceptance and normalisation of a specific lifestyle without any other function behind it and one that will likely be followed by further pushes for other interest groups/.

>Someone got fired simply for saying they'd vote no.

Funny you say that, a Mormon friend of mine is coming under review for a post he made on facebook about why he's against it and will vote no but given that he's a welder for Qantas he probably should have held his Mormon in.

How about that teacher in that post on /bant/ earlier? Tasmania

no to marriage, yes to civil partnerships with all the tax benefits of marriage. identical in all but name.

fair shake of the sauce bottle there mate

GETGETGETGET

So why not calling that a marriage, if it's identical?
(sorry for the english)

Ask Nagi from Hobart

religious traditionalists uphold that marriage is a union between a man and a woman and nothing else, calling gay marriage a civil partnership keeps both sides happy.

>basically wanting acknowledgement from the gubbment

>Because senpai will never notice you

Stay mad gay fags

Yes, but for a lot of person, "civil partnership" is more like a contract between two person, and there is not the "moral commitment" found in marriage.

i would vote yes, the only reasons anyone says no are homophobia and religion and religion harbours more homophobia.

Sup Forums likes to make out that all SJWs are gross fatties with blue hair and piercings but there are a tonne of very hot SJW women at good colleges and universities.

If that was the stance yes voters took then i'd argue that their issue is with their own perception of marriage rather than what marriage contractually is. Any non-religious or divorced individual will tell you there is no moral commitment just a financial one.

The government doesn't need any more control over our lives. Even faggots deserve autonomy

sorry that was for

Voted yes, if they want to be in a miserable marriage like others and don't try and put it in other peoples poopers by force, then why give a shit?

Essentially for me it's because quickly following that recognition will be gay adoption/surrogacy and while I've got no problem with people being gay, I'm dead against them raising kids, single parent families are an unfortunate enough situation for kids.

I bet both got bashed by either a nigger or a sand nigger being paid to do so by a jewkike

fuck that pineapple pizza is good you mong

They have that already.

And honestly a couple that want a child and go out of their way to get one seems more dedicated than, i accidentally knocked up Shazza the other night and she says shes keeping it.

I don't care about marriage in the slightest, If Gays want to marry it affects me none at all.

Also the guy who headbutt Tony Abbot was a fucking Ledge, Tony's a cunt and will always be a cunt and it's got nothing to do with his opinion on the gays.

>Why would you vote YES ?
I have a lesbian friend and her happiness is more important to me than any other petty grievance

>Why would you vote NO ?
I think marriage on the whole is an antiquated sham and should recieve no legal recognition at all.

I know some gay people who hate the SJW/LGBT movements. Just keep fighting the good fight for freedom for every citizen of your country.

I'd vote Yes because I believe marriage is a bullshit thing in the first place and it's unfair faggots should be spared of it. I'm all for long-term commitments and what not, but to involve the state into my personal life is not worth any benefits with the bank, the hospital or anything else.

There's also lots of kids in orphanages who could use a loving family, even if it's fucked up a bit because of the gay situation. It's funny that the people who argue against this almost never think about adoption because they care more about that pseudo-special feeling of raising their own ejaculation instead of others', but they'll sure start to give a damn if faggots wanna do it because they're hypocritical cunts.

This would also simplify legal matters a lot instead of having to make exceptions every time there's a law or regulation which benefits families explicitly in order not to discriminate faggots.

On a social level, I believe that the more we normalize being gay the less faggots we'll have around. I believe a lot of teenagers who are naturally bisexual go full-blown gay and autistic in societies where it's still a taboo so they can feel like precious snowflakes. Same as with cigarettes, alcohol, pussy, cars, music and so forth - when it becomes legal and everyone's doing it, it's not longer cool and they move on to the next best thing.

It might be gross to see faggots acting out in the street and all, but between stepping on dog shit, smelling hobo piss, watching disgusting old fat women sun bathing in public parks and filthy gypsy women living in tents, I think I can stomach it.

No one is forcing anyone to marry anyone, so who gives a shit?

tbh all the arguments against fag marriage aren't based on any criticisms of fag marriage itself, but on worst case scenario hypotheticals following its legalisation. like i got this in the mail a couple of days ago; the first is wrong, the question doesn't ask anything about schools, in fact plenty of schools already teach about fags, the free speech point is also null, it's not what's being voted on, and at best is an ad hom against yes voters, and as for the final point, i support stripping religious insitutions of as many rights as possible, so even though this vote unfortunately won't do that, that could only be a positive in my mind.

it won't be any better though having a bunch of religious nuts running around claiming they won, stroking each other over how politically incorrect they are as though it's some deeply held virtue. they're both just as cringy as each other

YES OF COURSE!!

Straight people on the other hand are the cunts of the world & not have the rights to get married!

End of thread.

Let me answer with a bit of nuance.
Yes gay people should be allowed to married in a church, but preachers should also be allowed to say they don't want to be the one marrying them.
If a priest is unwilling himself, he should refer people to a priest who is willing.

I thew it out, couldnt decide

test

Homosexuals are not a failure at all, the current theory as it stands is that they benefited the tribe by contributing a fully grown males worth of work whilst not reproducing. Essentially a support for the tribe that would not strain resources while producing more.

I've also seen studies posit that gay people were a sort of natural adoption system for orphaned kids within the tribe.

No. They should have legal protections, and be allowed civil unions that afford the same legal protections, but marriage? No.

in fact, ALL marriage should be abolished and make them all civil unions, and then if a straight couple decides to get married, then it's recognised by the state.

This solves the problem from all sides. You're welcome.

Checked, also I'd say yes.

I don't give a fuck what folks do behind closed doors. I feel like if we just went past the debate people would shut the hell up about gay people in general. I'm just tired of both sides preaching to me.

marriage shouldn't be a government affair. if your religion or cult accepts gay marriage, then go for it, if not then don't. if you don't like it, change sects or church or religion.

Also, overpopulation is a thing. More gay people = less kids.

If they adopt, even better.

If some dudes want to marry and have gay sex that's ok, I don't feel like I have the right to keep them from doing that just because I wouldn't.

Sidenote: People deciding things based on whether or not it's supporters are violent are retarded scum and shouldn't be allowed to vote.
We live in a rational world where we can compare the advantages and disadvantages of ideas and then decide whether or not we should make them law, there is no reason to decide from emotional input.

I love dick myself and wanna see gays get married, but voted NO because I don't want to see the left continue to push the LGBT diversity agenda. Seriously fuck this cultural Marxism shit

But it also means higher % of kids born are muslim shits

Agree a quadrillion times.
In a country of free speech noone should be afraid to differ in opinion.

No. Because I'm a gaylord and glad gays can't marry. I don't need a certificate for a spiritual connection with someone.

>look at them trips

>I think marriness is useless so it shouldn't be allowed
I disagree, making something illegal just because it has no effect on one's life is basically just taking away freedom for no reason.

>gays want to marry
>I don't want that for literally no reason
>I also hate marriage for no reason
>marriage in itself shouldn't be allowed anymore, for no reason
good arguing

Ya know people talk shit on Murica but atleast we already put this issue to rest. Let fags get married for cryin out loud

I think marriage should be the sole province of religion. Civil unions should be the sole province of government.
Meaning, marriage gives you none of the govt. benefits, and govt. cannot marry anybody.
Civil unions should be strictly a legal contract - and no such thing as divorce. It's a simple breech of contract or contractual dissolution. Only the religious entity that married you can divorce you.

Completely separate institutions. That way, no government can say who can get married, while any number of consenting parties can enter into a civil union - and get the secular benefits thereof.

Marriage provides no secular benefits, while a civil union has no religious significance whatsoever.

Vote Yes : Because I don't care what happens in other people's beds, if they're happy that way then fine.

Vote No : Because they tend to shove it in your face and overstep their prerogatives. Gays being gays is fine, gays showing off and lecturing people about how great gays are is shit.

Conclusion : vote yes for civilized gays.

I'll start by saying that I'm not some SJW fruitcake with Utopia fantasies. I'm more of a Libertarian I guess. Looking at the whole gay marriage issue from a logical point of view, I don't see why it shouldn't be legal. Even if it remains illegal, gay people are still going to live together in common-law relationships anyways. Legalizing it literally harms nothing, and it's one less perpetual whine we have to listen to. As for the religious people who are against it: that's fine. I don't expect them to agree with it. But I do think that church and state should forever be separated; personal morals and values should not be legislated.

I'm in Canada by the way. We legalized gay marriage in July 2005. In that 12 years, it hasn't had a negative impact on our society.

voted no. Dont like the mentality of it all. Its yes/no, its either absolute victory or defeat. We aren't even trying for a compromise and are fixed on the word marriage moreso than peoples rights. I'm all for gay people having rights, but if we are fighting for it to be called marriage, and we can't just change the rights of civil unions, then we are really fixated on some dumb shit

>Same Sex Marriage Survey :
>Should Gay People have the right to get married.
Yes.
They should be able to be as miserable as straight people.

Not all Muslims are terrorists dude.

Even in your mind, if they're all terrorists, dope. Depopulation galore.

i don't have any problem with same sex mariage, I just hate SJW and pervert.
People in love should have the right to be happy and egal.

>not all muslims are terrorists dude
Do you really think this will work down here? You're trying to enlighten a brick wall.

Why would you vote no? Who gives a fuck? What they do in their own lives is no concern of mine. State marriage is fucking stupid anyway. Reeeeee

Should they be able to? Yes. Do I think it would be for the best? No. since it's been legal all that we have heard about these groups is sueing people who don't want to be involved in what they have going on. Because they have taken this freedom and ran it through the dirt, all other groups of any kind feel like if they cry about something long enough that they could profit from it...and they were right.

Yes cause it keeps peeps happy and encourages more commercial and financial opportunities.

Gay marriage is a lucrative business.

For reasons such as this example I voted 'No'.

I otherwise have no particular objection to gay folk entering into lifelong partnership, 'marriage' or however termed.

vote yes, this world is overpopulated.

Thanks im voting no after seeing this
I thought gays were nice but theyre just voilent fascists after all

Sauce?

it wont be overpopulated when all you queer fag lesbian shit lickers kys and the normies cqn go back to pillaging

These people have no idea how authoritarian they are. It's ironic that they've become the very monster that they were originally battling.

Vote YES

Why? Because nobody gives a damn if homosexuals get married, BUT~! NO religious institution should be FORCED to marry the couple AND no private religious business should be FORCED to cater to them.

yeah, by niggers and similar sub-humans

All "marriages" as we call them in our society should be renamed to civil unions. That includes gay or straight marriages. Then leave the term marriage to Christ fags so they will fuck off.

With that being said to anyone who is against gay marriage, just remember, just because the state says its legal that doesn't mean God is going to let them into heaven. So you can relax and enjoy your faggot free afterlife while reading your book of fables.

No. And here's why:

Married couples get small tax breaks. The government realized that people from broken homes are more likely to be criminals and it's far cheaper to give a family a slight incentive to stay together than it is to incarcerate someone. Faggots don't have kids, so they don't deserve the tax break.

Also, marriage is a commitment between a man and a woman before God to love and support each other and raise children. Faggots don't have kids and calling their relationship a "marriage" is a mockery of the institution.

Nice tribalism user, it's like you haven't considered the difference between authoritarian and libertarian.
The authoritarian version of any group will use violence and shame tactics.
The libertarian groups just want people to have the same rights.

I voted NO yesterday

I WILL NOT ALLOW FUCKING FAGGOTS TO TAKE OVER MY BELOVED COUNTRY

IT'S OKAY TO SAY NO

I FUCKING DESPISE FAGGOTS, I HATE LIVING IN CUCKBOURNE

FUCK

Always find it funny the ones who hate faggots the most end up getting caught sucking some dick in a dirty motel

sounds like a personal experience

It does, doesn't it? Please tell us how it was, did you finally feel okay now that it was out and you could truly stop hiding it?

lol isn't there some kind of psychological link there? I remember reading something about that once. The people who oppose homosexuality the most actually have some latent, repressed homoerotic tendencies, and it's like a defense mechanism because all their life they were told it's a sin. Basically what psychologists would call cognitive dissonance. They hate it so much because it's a subconscious desire they know they can't control. I'm too lazy to google right now.

I've never read a more gay post on this board than these

If I hate blacks does that make me a nigger?

I would vote NO just because of experience. The more rights those fucks get, more they stuff it in your face everywhere. Plus they act like fucks all the time, not speaking of the closet types i like those ones. Keep it in your bed rooms you fucking perverted ass fucks.

No i think theyre taking over normal wholesome society as it is
pic related is youre average gays flaunting it in your face trying to turn society gay