If i had sex but lost erection after penetration and didn't cum, am i still a virgin?

if i had sex but lost erection after penetration and didn't cum, am i still a virgin?

pic random

but did he cum?

Not technically.

You're just pathetic.

Congratulations.

yes

i was drunk and nervous/

No, that counts. Sadly, now you are lamer than before. Sorry.

Btw, most people are really bad at sex on the first try for various reasons (men don't finish/are premature, women dead starfish, etc.). You just have to practice, OP.

thank you

i fucking hate women that starfish... iv learned over the years you have to man up and tell them to get ontop or get out

If not being a virgin means that much to you, sure why not. It counted. Your life still sucks. Yay.

Do they literally lay on their bak and just spread their legs and that's it? Never been with a girl who didn't want to get railed doggy style as default

I remember my first time I went through a half dozen condoms cause kept getting soft, that day I leaned how shitty condoms are. Convinced the girl to just let me put it in without one good god it was a whole different feeling, thankfully we weren't dumb enough to finish without one

>>had sex but lost erection after penetration and didn't cum

Clearly you did not actually have sex with someone.....you just want to lie to a bunch of strangers to feel better for yourself.

I've had sex hundreds of times, but everytime it's with someone new I have a bit of trouble getting hard. Learned that I just have to play a little with them even to the point of telling that I get nervous. After 10...15 mins I get the Kim Jon Un missile ready to lunch.

yeah but you still get points. you really need to complete it to count it

Yeah I went soft first time putting a condom on, gotta get them to help you out.

GOD DAMMIT YOU BASTARD YOU FUCKING GET IN THE SITUATION TO FUCK A GIRL BUT SINCE YOUR SUCH A PUSSY YOU CANT

Wat? How? :S

My first time i had a perpetual boner.. fucked her for 6 hours and came 3 times. Wouldn't even have stopped after that if she hadn't been entirely worn out and told me she couldn't go again.

exactly this. How can you guys mess it up ? What about the powerlevel acquired through years of virginity ?

nope

same thing happened to me

loose pussy sucks