Ok, i already listened to all of these

Ok, i already listened to all of these.
what's next?

Which of these did you like the most?

how about this OP?

Explore the genres and styles you enjoy.
A good portion of these albums are incredibly influential in their respective. Except for maybe Sufjan Stevens, Have A Nice Life and Death Grips.
However, while these albums are influential they aren't actually the best of their genres, so enjoy exploring.

Mostly AnCo, Talking Heads, Godspeed and Madvillainy
(Bowie,Radiohead,KC,Death Grips and Joy division doesn't count because i already listened to those albums long before)

forget sunbather even exists and listen to filosofem
try building a taste of your own instead of becoming another Sup Forums drone

Also, some of these are next on my list

>Develop your own taste by doing as I command

What are you talking about? Burzum is almost universally liked here because of Varg, while Deafheaven are slated because they're popularizing black metal (or some other Fuck foggy black metal faggot reason like that)

wait you mean there already was a second chart of what to listen to next and you still made this thread?

I meant faggot not foggy, you dumb black metal fag

>hip-hop and Indie rock

How embarrassing

Not as embarrassing as pretending you don't listen to these genres and mocking someone who does on the internet. Unless you have autism, which would explain a lot.

i must admit im kind of a newfag on this board (if you couldn't tell yet)
these were sent by a friend who wants to introduce me to "Sup Forums core"
and i just dive into it

Jim O'Rourke - Eureka
Magnog - More Weather
TFUL282 - Admonishing the Bishops

Just use the rym charts if you don't know anything to listen to in the future

if you've listened to a whole chart you should be naturally branching off i don't why you need people to tell you what to listen to

Just keep listening to the basic Sup Forums charts, develop a taste for certain things, then explore threads relating to that stuff

Get all of MF DOOM and Pink Floyd's catalogues.

Now you get your own taste and listen to EDM (no IDM), traditional folk, western classical, soul/r&b/funk/disco, free improvisation, tape music, noise, etc

Deerhunter- Halycon Digest

lil b the based god's discography
also fucking can tago mago through future days, which is basically essential

keep track of your favorite allbums, find out who was involved and keep track of them, see their other albums and collabs,make sure to delve into other genres periodically.
youtube reccs take care of the rest

you did at the command of the guy who made this chart for 20 albums, you can do at mine for one album
then develop a taste of your own
also deafheaven isn't hated for watering down bm, it's hated for poorly watering down bm and getting a lot of attention because of the cover art and not because of the music

i use this and have enjoyed nearly all of the albums I have listened to so far

The Avalanches

try developing your own taste.