What are you doing right now?

what are you doing right now?

Other urls found in this thread:

pbs.org/video/deja-vu-1858-1961-7tmfea/
youtube.com/watch?v=lWeQM8rRI7s&list=PLvA6jwbXVKZKkD9551HrpaRXOD5A8YTyg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Just wondering y u mad tho

Trying to get over the liquor shakes and wondering what I did the last 2 days.

working

I'm going to take a shit

Takin a massive dump

Wondering why your filename says "boneless pizza".

admiring the bird

Replying to your post

Sitting on the bathroom floor at work tired as hell.

about to prepare a pizza before i go to work

what do you do user?

Im in school doing meth

Drinking coffee
Taking amphetamines
Getting ready for a 70 hour work week

having a 3 year headache

im in school doing *math

typing this sentence

are you okay?

why?

Masturbating

pic pls?

Yeah, I guess. This week is a yearly televised event at my job, and I'm one of the senior staff, so the amount of hours I'll be putting in are going to be insane.
Thankfully, I will be paid very well for it.

what do you work as?

Sitting in my sober living house.

as oppose to a non living house

Wondering what the fuck I did wrong

what do you mean?

coming on here was probably part of it

Take this cute picture of a cat, to make you feel better

Touching my dick and waiting to go to work... I serve food with the same cock hand

>70 hour work week
>taking meth
You're the reason your industry has so many regulations, user.

Don't have a specific job title, but I work at a country club. I serve,bartend,cook, train all new hires for my department, supervise shifts, provide management support, help write menus/drink menus, and about 10 other things.
It's pretty rewarding to watch my trainees do well, see my ideas be implemented, and have the events I plan go well. This upcoming week is just going to be particularly hectic, but I'm the highest paid hourly staff member there, and also will receive a decent percentage off of our weekly sales, which are projected to be at least a few hundred thousand this week alone, not including what the PGA is paying us.

i only accept ducks, got any ducks?

>what are you doing right now?

I'm on Sup Forums.

It's nothing big, there's these grills at uni giving me problems for no apparent reason. Doesn't help that I'm paranoid and have anxiety.

Sweet. Way to go.

cool. i want to have a phd i physics some day.

>i only accept ducks, got any ducks?

Watching this

feels.

is it good?

it fuckin sucks, America dosent even win

Getting ready for a two day cybersecurity industry meet and greet, nothing fancy just networking with company reps followed the next day with a small competition.

Just want to get hard and have a fap before bed.

This is the only week of the year that I put in that much time, my usual work week is about 28 hours.
I've never had an accident at work, in 20 years of food and beverage.
I don't take meth. This is a prescribed low dose amphetamine, slightly stronger than Ritalin.
We don't regulate shit in my state.

So far yes, I am only 2 episodes in but it is top notch Ken Burns' quality. It is balanced, having soldiers from both sides talk about their experiences, mixed with history/footage as well.

If only I can read women's minds, yo

is it on netflix?

lol

pbs.org/video/deja-vu-1858-1961-7tmfea/
or
youtube.com/watch?v=lWeQM8rRI7s&list=PLvA6jwbXVKZKkD9551HrpaRXOD5A8YTyg

One of these two should work. It is 10 parts, so buckle up.

Thanks man.
Might as well. Math isn't really my strong suit, it's all clicks and whistles to me, but if you enjoy it, good luck

>he can't die
>he still floats around with the space suite on
I would use my jizz as a drive to get back to earth

thanks user

Both can be equally correct

HONK

People on YouTube are saying the Vietnamese soldiers talking do not have subtitles, so watch on PBS if you are able. I cannot confirm as I am watching on PBS myself, it has subs as needed and closed captions.

where are you on that path?

You see right now , im washing the lettuce , soon I'll make my way up to fries , then in a year or two , ill be assistant manager. And THATS when the big bucks come in

yehs

Thanks man, I'm gonna check this out

Fapping mid Skyrim session. Dunno this game makes me horny as hell and that was the Vanilla Version of the game

Kek, nice
This board is so full of teenagers I figured no one would know what that was from

Np guys, watch on PBS if it is available from your location, as it has subtitles for the VN parts.

There was a thread two days ago talking about this exact same subject and if you jizzed in space would it be able to freeze and eventually grow into a comet

Waiting for my ban to end

Browsing Sup Forums. Trying to decide if I want a salad, japchae, or make fried rice with 2 spring rolls for lunch. Have to go to the bank in about 40 mins.

what did you do??

lol

Make all of it and have an epic feast. Then take a fat ogre shit and post it on Sup Forums

Fuck it, I'm having donuts.

I have to eat it right before work though. Like literally, in the car at work before clocking in.

you in college or grad school presently?

Cant sleep so im listening to dad jams and realizing that I over complicate every aspect of my existence

Nothing serious, some guy started a thread about how much he loves dog dick, so I posted the Mr. Hands gif (the guy takes a horse cock up his ass to the hilt) and told him to step up his game.
Guess the mods don't like horse cock, who knew?

University