Why is pic related so big amongst childless women, and teenage boys with mommy issues?

Why is pic related so big amongst childless women, and teenage boys with mommy issues?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=et2kJUZ8t34
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why is shitposting so big amongst jobless retards and mental invalids?

she appeals to pedo women

She will bring them together in a huge disgusting orgy.

Mu is weird today

think she worked as a babysitter in high school/college?

This

You know she did. Only good little boys tho

What else do they have to do

>swn be your neighbour growing up

COME GIVE NANA A KISS, user

Looking good auntie Annie

when is she going to seduce pic related?

This is St Vincent with her Poliwrath. I'll be giving pokemon cards to my favorite nuns in the Vatican but our dates will bring us together first.

I haven't set the appointment but Poliwrath card belongs to her. Björk has a Gyarados and Gaga a Jinx... etc, I won't release more info for it's a surprise.

I'm talking about when we drop the bomb, the media attacks and so I'm being read.

Otherwise I can wait until I publish the cyber-democratic manifesto and become recognized so I can enter her intellectual circle which to be honest is not as great as others.

Tamashii Hiroka?

hot af desu

who else would lowkey bang their mom if they had the chance?

hmm
i have no real interest in my own mom desu. even tho i like incest. i guess im more into the idea of incest rather than actual momfucking. i would plow my aunt tho no questions asked

The idea is sort of hot, but I wouldn't bang my own mom

I don't find any of my family attractive for some reason

would you let auntie Annie touch you?

MOTHER,

I WOULD LIKE TO... ALL NIGHT BABE!

-Jim Morrison

fuck no. I like Auntie Annie because she's fucking batshit.
I don't want the fill her icy grip on my flush skin for I know that death would soon come.

would you give her a big hug then?

what the fuck did I just say?
Would you present your dick to a butcher?

but i thought auntie Annie was sweet and nice to the kids...

Only initially.
She lures children away with promises of sweets and blowjobs, but next thing you know there's the bodies of several children floating river

she does look a bit creepy...

she looks the exact same there as she does now

she does fucking not. now she looks like spooky child molester. her fucked eye has gotten progressively more fucked and her face is druggy tier levels of thin

As Mayans we used to sacrifice children for better crops and Ajaw had no other choice but to bring rain.

I think you're thinking what I'm thinking, children of the holy dove, let them come to me for they belong the Kingdom of Heaven; Go ahead and hang conspiracies from every rooftop of the trees.

xoxo,

-R

this "enter female artist threads and spout a bunch of non-sense" gimmick is a shit gimmick desu
back to the drawing board

Gimmicks, gimmicks, you talk about gimmicks, isn't the world a big gimmick?

-R

"My love is god's love." Annie shrieked as she drove her pocket knife into the sternum of a prepubescent boy.
His friends listened to his screams and her heavy breathing, their fronts turned to the cellar wall of the abandoned farmhouse.
"Oh lost boys~" Annie smiles and speaks softly. The boy she had been "servicing" has long since collapsed on the floor. "Oh, little one, I'd tell you good news that I don't believe
If it would help you sleep
Strange mercy"

wth

these new stories are nothing like the gentle femdom one

>annie
>gentle
Lmao

part three where she mutilates the kid WHEN?

no she doesn't blind fuck

she used to be a total cutie
time is a merciless mistress

Please female Piper, lead us to reason, isn't reason treason? Heads must roll for a revolution.

Viva la mort! I can tell from all the voices I hear I distinguish God's and so here's some butter poetry for you:

From all the roses I cutted
from my dream maze garden,
you were a pink rose in a
desperate earth, the pulse
and the thrill keeps aside
battling with the honor and pride.

Should I release a classified?
Or should I ramble while guided,
like the invisible wind that moves the tree
branches so I am manipulated by invisible hands,
while I betray the word and syllable at last
to become the contender so fast,
retain no useful information
for too much is good for nothing.

Embrace the new sun, the new invoking.

-R

This is my last work, double line and all messed up but still an essay.

What did (You) mean by this?

the fuck, you need some loomis

she's so adorkable

wish she would marry me

Thanks for recognizing my constant per mass at 2 potency, it's a wrong rule for square elevation has no pick or middle point, in other words, you cannot elevate or understand energy in an square form, I want to let Pi be the fundamental law for I do more with you thinking on the infinite and 3 than square shaping your mind. 3 has a pick and middle point, in the pick the spiral starts for it's infinite and it opens like the Orbits, there's no such a thing as orbits there's an opening in the circumference we have an spiral solar system and as a chain we travel with the sun.

Anyway, you see I use to draw in spiraling for I can recreate anything based on spiraling, It's a head with a swan on the top, interrogating myself and looking for a thought, while I derail the path of listening which is abused by the technology upon me. They abuse the path of communication and the natural satellites (Planets) rarely decode the incoming innuendo.

I can hear the voice of many and if you all collectively think over a given word I can reach it like it used to happen before and a lot.

The swan interrogates me, there are some ladders to reach the 8 but all numbers are created after Pi or the Fibo sequence, 3,6 and 9. All numbers multiplied by 3, 6 or 9 become 3,6 or 9 again, for example 3 x 7 = 21 , 2+1= 3 so the universe has gigantic 3's and little 5's, tremendous 9's and instant 7's but we commit the error of multiplying the potency instead of leaving the natural and individual (cannot be divided) number with the potency acquired, understanding that there's a 3 elevated or really full of atoms.

The LHC doesn't work because it requires to have a zone of fission, like an 8 design which has two cycles and a zone of fission, to open and create real dark matter in space you need the collision zone not randomly fissioning the hadrons across the tube.

I also identify a wall that is classified for the writings of the prophets are in the subway walls.

>average Sup Forumsposter

Honestly. Annie is easily resembling a witch from some fable. Just something about her seems so off.

her spooky right eye and weird hair

Thanks for following, I'll probably appear on T.V soon due to the mess with the national media but they want to take everything professionally like the scientific community, so they need formulas and theories for understanding that ratio.pi2 has an opening once you try to get a circumference.

There are no perfect circles, that's a trick of the eye but Maynard is a fucking disgrace.

I'm more interested in the plasma engine developed by Franklin' Chang, I'll develop an spaceship that does not need to reach the surface for it's taken in a NASA transborder, the deal is that it will be a sort of bebop and I'll have a nice crew.

Lets poblate the moon with bases and solar panels, we can have more spatial complexes and also places to visit and travel around. I want to go to Jupiter's moon called Europe, it has water and I think conditions to live.

nice sketch, did you make it?

Not my mom, but my cousin and her mom fo sho

yeah

this is so fucked
i would redline her jaw but there's no point
start with cubes and circles before you even try anatomy, fuck

D+

post it

I know that user. This wasn't a hour long study, it was a quick sketch

can you draw lewd Annies

nah

so? i know it's a quick sketch, if it were longer it would be even more embarrassing

yes. mr. user. I'll try harder next time

why can't she smile like a normal human being?

me on the right

she is such a low estrogen bitch

good

she's only 30 what the fuck
she looks 40

she looks like a lonley old english teacher here
aging like milk

she looks like shit
this is so sad to see

J U S T
U
S