Side piece waits In closet for a full day

elitedaily.com/social-news/live-tweets-woman-closet-boyfriend/1499972/

Man is dating a married woman. Married womans husband comes home early. So the man has to wait in the closet for a full day. He tweets doing it too.

This isn't the part that makes me mad. The part that im pissed about is the people cheering him on.

People are happy he is helping the woman commit adultery. Also people are saying the women has a right to cheat.

What is going on pol?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/mileskwhitmore/status/733763443799556097
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why is it ok for women to cheat in society now? Why is being a "side nigga" so poplur?

What you ever do this pol? Would you ever fuck another mans wife? What if you didn't know him but you knew she was married?

Nigga we know the real reason yall so mad.

>What is going on pol?
Luke 17:26
And as it was in the days of Noe, so shall it be also in the days of the Son of man.

Genesis 6:5 And God saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.

6 And it repented the Lord that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart.

7 And the Lord said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth; both man, and beast, and the creeping thing, and the fowls of the air; for it repenteth me that I have made them.

8 But Noah found grace in the eyes of the Lord.

Yes nigger. That worst part is its a white woman cheating on her white husband with BBC. So many women are switching over to bbc. So many women want open realthionships and cuckholding.

What is going on?

Leave god out of this

If you scared goto church nigga lol

No, God has been rejected and mistreated far too long. You are only alive because of His grace and patience.

Time for you to repent, because you don't have very long.

It's okay to cheer niggers on when they act like niggers. The left and the right both love watching them act like idiots. If this was posted by a white male then there would be huge uproar.

Nigga i fuck married hoes all the time bruh

Nigga i always look online for married white hoes looking for bbc nigga

You would suprised hiw many i find

Nigga these bitches all real scared of Their husbands finding out so they always fuck at my place lol

I guess the lesson is to never ever marry or cohabit under any circumstances

ROFL

That's why we should just let Islam win. Sup Forums might not like it, but it's the only thing that stops all this madness.

Leviticus 20:10
And the man that committeth adultery with another man's wife, even he that committeth adultery with his neighbour's wife, the adulterer and the adulteress shall surely be put to death.

Proverbs 6:32
But whoso committeth adultery with a woman lacketh understanding: he that doeth it destroyeth his own soul.

We have to blame the jews for this. Women are getting stolen by nigs. They fuck random men at clubs and they all want open realthionships with bbc. What are we gonna do?

People having sex with children, goats and cousins is no better than having sex with married women.

Pisslam is filthy and does not exist in heaven.

So they only way we can prevent women from truing into bbc whores is to let islam in?

Religion does more harm then good dude.

It was a white woman that he was fucking tho

But she does have the "right" to cheat, it's perfectly legal.

You having bad feelings about a situation is irrelevant. If whatever civil covenant she made with her husband is something she doesn't care about upholding, that's between her and a civil magistrate and possibly a judge, if arbitration is requested.

If this triggers you, then simply do not follow the examples set by the people involved in this situation.

Tip tip tiperoo

Nigga i anit afraid of god

Nigga im gonna smoke that weed fuck hoes and cuck niggas like your bitchass lol

Almost every Muslim I've ran into hates niggers and think they should be put into their place.

Do you always type like a faggot or just today?

twitter.com/mileskwhitmore/status/733763443799556097

I guess it was fake

Nigga your just mad because we stealinng your hos nigga

Nigga you know hoe many white MARRIED thots i got under my belt

Too many to count g

Nigga i bust on a married hoes face and spit on her

Then her hubby kisses her lol

Do we even know? A lot of twitter stories like these have been proven to be false.

Even if you're a shitposting fool, your words will still condemn you.

You gay af. topkek

Nigga you need muhhamad to stop me from fucking your wives nigga

Nigga just last night i had a married thot with 3 kids eat my ass

Nigga i fucked that bitch in the ass too. She sucked off my dick and tasted her own asshole

Nigga why are white hoes so nasty lol

Yeah see exactly, it's a fucking trend and it's retarded

When I was younger, yes, but not anymore.

nice roleplaying there bud.

fuck society. I would rant more but I have to go to work.

FUCK SOCIETY. I'll never marry. FUCK.

Nigga god anit real bruh lol

If god was real why are niggas starving in Africa?

Why did tupac get shot?

Nigga if god is real why does he allow me to fuck so many wives and mess up their marriages lol

If God knew all this shit was going to happen, why didn't he do something about it?

Nigga you better not marry.

Nigga if you do ill be at your crib

Nigga ill piss on your wife and then make her suck my dick and balls

Nigga two weeks ago i fucked this bitch while her family videos were playing on the tv

I just laughed and pissed on her while she was on the bed.

Im sure he hubby had to clean my mess too lol

Cuase hes a pussy

You really never hear Christians harping on this scripture too much. But the gays are always an abomination.

>bull takes pics
>goes viral
>cuck sees his own shirt and closet
>cuck shoots whore wife
The end
idiots

More like cuck does nothing maybe cries and takes her back.

Nice trips

Women have no right to cheat. Women are supposed to serve men not hurt them.

It anit fake. He just said that so the hubby won't get pissed.

i fucked a friend's gf as the three of us were living together. She hit on me ALL THE TIME even before i moved in with them, and she was so fucking sneaky about it. Eventually after i was living there her advances couldn't be halted and she was clearly good at keeping it a secret, so i went for it.
Spectacular sex but there was too much red tape involved so i called it off a while later. That friend and I aren't on speaking terms anymore for completely different reasons

God dam what is with nigs and trying to steal other peoples wives? This darkie at work always brags about fucking other peoples gfs and he is a proud side nigga. People just cheer him on too. Like guys this nigger is fucking married or attached white woman and possibly having a bbc baby.

What is going on?

White woman are soo nasty. So many white woman have been double teamed or they fucked blacks. Or even worse. One girl at my highschool fucked 4 darkies at a party. They all came on her face. She took pics and showed lots of the people at my school.

she was proud to be a bbc whore!!!!

lel considering the pope's recent actions I don't doubt it

You sound like a bbc nigger

I have known many blacks in my time going around the Sun. Some of them were great people, some were loathsome knaves, but they all shared one thing in common, a lack of respect for marital fidelity. In my opinion black churches are basically swingers clubs because extra-marital relationships are not frowned upon and the congregation sleeps around with each other.

This dont marry guys. You have no idea what a girls past was like. In college this one girl was triple teamed all holes by 3 lacrosse players. she is married to some rich guy now. I want to tell him but when she cheats on him he will know.

Pretty funny desu

Blacks that goto chruch are the only ones that dont do from what im finding out. But so many blacks that were married cheat on their wives at any time for side poon.

I don't know why the have so many affiars? Why do so many women want them? Is it their huge dicks what?

Naw if a whitebois ever caught me fucking his ho. That bitch would cry nigga like the bitch he is.

Nigga i wont even stop fucking his ho either nigga

Ill make sure he knows we were fucking ill slap hus bitches ass or kiss her right in frount of that nigga lol

My nigga

Nigga it anit my fault your hoes are all over a nigga

It is sad that so many people are stupid enough to believe this. I knew after looking at the first tweet that it was a made up story. People on twitter are always doing this kind of stuff for retweets.