>be me
>54 years old, never had a job before
>im too stupid to ever get a job
>thinking about killing my self
help me

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/25fTcXlV8L8?t=38s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Easiest way to go through with it is to just jump in front of an oncoming train. Hope that helps

k then

go studying

what is the most painfull?

Dont believe you

Cutting yourself into pieces?

>54 years old
>never had a job
how in the fuck do you accomplish this? win the lottery?

how the fuck did you get to 54 with no job and no marketable skills?

How the fuck should I know, I haven't actually tried to kill myself. The train is just the only thing there's no way this faggot could fuck up

You were smart enough to work the keyboard and make a thread, and thus could easily do a number of jobs. You're not stupid, you're just lazy as fuck. Lower your standards. Go work at McDonalds. Don't kill yourself faggot.

are your parents still alive and supporting you even though theyre like 80 lmao

>lives the lazy dream
>hates it

Top kek

you could always try this method

youtu.be/25fTcXlV8L8?t=38s

im using the computer in the libary

>libary
okay

Why does that matter? You can also get a book on web design from the library for free and use it to design websites for people on Craigslist. Even homeless people can pick up cans to make $$$

i just want to die, okay? im done

Why do you cunts always say this shit. Pajeets can make shitty websites quicker and cheaper than any american scrub. There isn't any hope..

Donate blood as frequently as you can as well as volunteering time to help those in need. Your worthless hide literally has value helping others.

Also think about becoming 2-10 people's fuck toy. Make sure they are clean and you are too. No out side sex other then you. Continue testing and getting their results. You can not get sick other wise your blood is worthless to others.

You're retarded, I make like $300+ a website for random companies around your area. Just look up a service like "Window Tinting" (or even just go on Google Maps and click "Stores Near Me"). Call every one that doesn't have a website and offer your services. They may not have considered it before but when presented with the option most say yes, $300 is nothing to a business.

you don't want to die, user. you really don't. you can lie to yourself all you want.

haha die faglet