There is a girl that walks past my place around the same time i get home every day...

there is a girl that walks past my place around the same time i get home every day. shes young but shes one of those girls that are just absolute tens. if i see her coming i will just sit in my car and watch her walk her dog up and past me. sometimes i even drive past her a few times. one time she pulled out her phone and some guy appeared and im pretty sure it was cos was creeped out by my staring. but her feelings arent misplaced, im pretty sure im going to rape her. try to anyway.

i dont think im a psychopath and i dont want to hurt her but i feel like i have to do this. is rape really that bad when they guy is good looking/fit? im worried my dick might be too big so it might just be me feeling her up but that might be enough for me. shes very small and probably a virgin. please fem anons tell me if a hot adult raped you when you were 15 would you say now you would have enjoyed it?

pic related, looks like her

>i dont think im a psychopath and i dont want to hurt her but i feel like i have to do this

Ya man sounds reasonable, go for it. Stream it when you do.

Holy shit I really hope this is just a copy pasta, if not you have mental issues and should see a therapist OP.

Just fucking don't, you will ruin her life. Why would looks matter in a rape? If a hot burglar comes to your house and bust your kneecaps, is it less painful than an ugly one?

Rape has nothing to do with sex, it's some psychopath control issue. Go see a psychologist and let that girl live a good life.

Every girl I know who was raped PERIOD has extreme issues now. "Hot guy" or not. They don't trust people, they're now scared to have sex, etc. Ive never heard of a single girl who looked back on being raped and enjoyed it. It generally causes people to have trust issues and PTSD and things like that.

Just seduce her.

i cant, shes too young. besides ive been creeping on her for over a year she knows me

> if not you have mental issues and should see a therapist OP.

yeah man, he should see THE RAPIST.

>tell me if a hot adult raped you when you were 15 would you say now you would have enjoyed it?

its a simple question

>If a hot burglar comes to your house and bust your kneecaps, is it less painful than an ugly one?

>If a hot burglar comes to your house and bust your kneecaps, is it less painful than an ugly one?

it depends on how the burglar busts my kneecaps. if she straddles me while doing it like a reverse cowgirl position then i would say it is worth the pain.

>Every girl I know who was raped PERIOD has extreme issues now.

stop raping them you freak.

Well OP just remember, if she knows you and you rape her, you have to kill her also so that she doesn't tell anybody.

There are a few surefire ways to dispose of a body without it being discovered, but they require specific locations or investment in resources. Either way, you're probably going to get your hands dirty.

im not going to shoot her knee caps, just rape her. if i was going to get raped i'd prefer the woman or man be attractive

If your that thirsty to the point of having no self respect then... idk, your one of us

what. the. fuck.

im not going to murder her you sociopath. i will just threaten to kill her dog if she tells anyone. besides i dont think it will be an issue i plan to make her orgasm so she probably wont be traumatized or want to tell anyone. it may even become a regular thing if im good enough

Definition of rape is UNWANTED SEX. If its unwanted, that means its unwanted even if an attractive person does it, you fuckin retard

You are such a worthless Sack of Shit.
Kill your fucking Self.

Take pics and post them.

THREATEN TO KILL HER DOG? ARE YOU A DAFT CUNT MATE? YOU'RE A FUCKING CHILD PREDATOR STOP TRYING TO JUSTIFY YOUR FUCKING DUMBASSERY

AND NOT TO MENTION YOU JUST CALLED SOMEONE A SOCIOPATH FOR WANTING TO KILL SOMEONE???? YOU WANT TO RAPE A 15 YEAR OLD AND KILL HER DOG IF SHE TELLS????? MY DUDE WHAT????

>people taking this shit seriously
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Let's make a deal, OP.

Go to a therapist and ask the therapists if looks do matter in a rape.

If the therapists says yes, then go ahead and rape her.

If no, then do not touch her.

But do not try to rape her, before you visited a therapist. Is this a fair deal?

stop trying to make yourself sound smart and use this next time you mongoloid

this

Do it, faggot!

i wouldnt actually hurt her doggo, just threaten to. if she tells anyone im prepared to deal with the ramifications. but like i said im pretty sure if i make her cum it wont be an issue

c00l brory sto!

Now get back to your pathetic life of watching dumb youtube videos.

you're a fucking retard honestly, i hope you get raped in jail by some 6'5" monster and he says "i hope you think i'm hot" while he's doing it cause he heard about your justification at your trial, you fucking stupid troglodyte

You're trying to make a horrendous act seem reasonable, you fail at it though.
You're fucked in the head user and you're trying to fool yourself into thinking she'd like being fucked by a mentally ill creepy guy who's been stalking her for a year.
This will never go well and you will end up in jail for it.

I really fail why psychopaths who are supposed to have no big emotion thing going on can obsess over shit like like single humans or sex so much. Just find something useful to focus your energy on, sex and or rape is a fucking waste of time. Just wank a few times and find something more interesting.

>if she tells anyone im prepared to deal with the ramifications. but like i said im pretty sure if i make her cum it wont be an issue

hopefully this is all a fantasy or fictional story because you certainly do sound like the sort of dipshit that would try to rape a woman and get caught

we just had some homeless guy down here try to rape two women joggers on separate occasions. he was like you, he grabbed on of em and was saying "sh baby it's me" like that's something she wanted to hear

anyways fag, I hope this is all in your head or else I hope you get caught after an unsuccessful try and then ultimately die after years of prison raping

has this become a ylyl-thread?

>I really fail to understand why psychopaths, who are supposed to have no big emotion thing going on, can obsess over shit like single humans or sex so much. Just find something useful to focus your energy on, sex and or rape is a fucking waste of time. Just wank a few times and find something more interesting.

Fixed text, had a complete blackout a few moments ago apparently.

Victims of rape cum all of the time during their rape, this fucks them over doubly because it is like their body is betraying them and enjoying the violation happening to them.
If you make her cum, it won't make her fall in love with you, it'll just fuck with her head.

are you honestly trying to tell me in the entirety of human history no female has ever enjoyed being raped? thats bullshit

This was meant for Sorry

>Sorry (You)
don't sweat it

do it faggot

The relevance of a handful of extreme cases is zero.

im not some stinking homeless degenerate. im a tall, fit, attractive man.

Women have enjoyed rape play yes.
Some women have even orgasmed during an actual rape, but that orgasm is a mechanical response, not an emotional one. It is as involuntary as you throwing up if I jammed my fingers down your throat.
No matter how you twist and turn it, unwanted sex is unwanted and a violation.

just because you think you're attractive also doesnt mean she does, she's probably into people her age that ARENT FUCKING CHILD PREDATORS

>>I really fail to understand why psychopaths, who are supposed to have no big emotion thing going on, can obsess over shit like single humans or sex so much.
because im not a psychopath. i dont want to hurt her but i have to feel myself inside her. its more important to me than my freedom now.

The answer to which is extremely likely to be "no". It would take a statistical anomaly for the answer to be yes. Don't fool yourself into thinking she might enjoy it on the off chance that she would.
>hence that other user's reaction Picard
Really, though. Just do whatever you want. Just don't do the cringey 'she liked it' bit. It's for mentally underdeveloped faggots that need to reassure themselves that life isn't entirely about capability and that morals mean something.
>You're a faggot.
>None of this matters anyways.
>At least kill her when you're done so she doesn't have to live long after seeing your ugly face.
>inb4 I'm attractive from the neck down.

tl;dr seduce or rape and analyze, then either kill or ask her for her number, lol
Not in their respective orders, retard.

then you are going to be popular in prison

I'd start preparing by stretching my boipussy

You're a tall, fit, attractive degenerate then user.
Your looks might differ, but on the inside you're just as rotten as the homeless rapist you scoff at.

Luckily this is fake and being posted by a kid that is not even old enough to drive.

>because im not a psychopath. i dont want to hurt her but i have to feel myself inside her. its more important to me than my freedom now.

Is your name Dennis?

how do you know that

Yes, how did you know that?

lets judge if your attractive enough
post timestamp photo

>because im a psychopath. i want to hurt her and i have to feel myself inside her. its more important to me than my freedom now.
FTFY this is what you are not admitting to yourself.

>stalks her
>has no pic of girl
>its def not bait

You lack perspective then. As I said it's just chemicals and your badly adjusted brain. There are over 7 Billion people on this planet. Obsessing over a child that isn't even a fully developed adult in her brain is nothing more than simply pathetic and serves no purpose. If you feel the need to reproduce find someone who accepts you for who you are and have a meaningful relationship. You only want to rape a child cause your too much of a coward to work on yourself and approach someone stronger. There is no reason to hurt some random innocent kid for your cowardice and own shortcomings. Period.

Is it so hard nowadayst to ask a girl to a date?

Men have indeed become pussies...

Femanon here. Heads up to all you guys but there are actually quite a few girls out there who have rape fantasies. Even I did back in high school but it was just a phase. Wanted my geography teacher to rape me after school hours.
However do not do it OP as rape really really messes with the majority of a victim's mind. Also think of it like this, if you had a daughter and there was a man out there who raped her, but he gave the same justification you're trying to give, would you forgive him/pardon his actions?

>When someones questions OP's attractiveness

what kind of beta are you? There is nothing more alpha than rape.

>Femanon here. Heads up to all you guys but there are actually quite a few girls out there who have rape fantasies
rape fantasy=/=actual rape

>How OP describes his atractiveness

even if i was stupid enough to take unsolicited pics of her i dont think id be stupid enough to post them here.
you guys think im some neet autist sperg. im not, i get pussy, im well adjusted (as well adjusted as a potential rapist can be), i just want to fuck this girl more than anything. i wouldnt even call myself a rapist, i dont want to rape generally, i just really, really want this girl.

lets be really honest here, if he was that creeped out by me she wouldnt walk past me every day for over a tear. there are plenty of roads to walk down. she doesnt even cross the street till she is passed me

lmfao
there's nothing more alpha that having a girl want to sleep with you, idiot. Rape is for people who don't into alpha. Have you ever watched Nat Geo? Watch a pack of lions. Alphas have all the bitches coming to them. Betas have to rape their way into history. Betafag.

its simple what you have to do OP

just invite her on a boat

>I hang around in her neighborhood near her house, her not taking a giant detour to avoid me must mean she likes me.
You're rationalizing and emotionally minimizing planning on violating another human in one of the worst ways possible.
Being only a little rapist, still makes you a rapist you mong.

op here. if he ate your pussy would you look back on the experience with pleasure/fondness now? and how old are you now?

You keep looking for clues why she might like it.
I dont think you'll get it, but these reasons are only true for you, not for her.
Either way, you probably now that you are fucked up by yourself, but keep in mind that this will not end goog for you. Prisoners are just waiting for guys like you.
Iam not saying you shouldn't rape her. But be aware that your life will be pretty much over for like a few minutes of Fun.

this is Sup Forums. there is no moral authority.

If youre the attractive adult you think you are, just pick her up and do the rough sexes

so much newfags around here. trolled all the time.