Is there anything more abhorrent and morally repugnant than conservatives cheering a potential terrorist attack because...

Is there anything more abhorrent and morally repugnant than conservatives cheering a potential terrorist attack because they think it would help their boy Trump?

Other urls found in this thread:

redalertpolitics.com/2016/02/13/liberals-celebrate-scalias-death-twitter/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Point them out to me. I will keep track of their personal information so that the government can help.

It was all over this board yesterday.

Liberals cheering an actual terrorist attack because the victims drew mean cartoons about Islam.

The attacks are inevitable at this point, go back to #notallmuslims, faggot.

Yes, gay negro males.

>Liberals cheering an actual terrorist attack because the victims drew mean cartoons about Islam
"Liberals" never did that.

Trump doesnt need it he's going to win anyway

Liberals standing on the bodies of dead children to push the removal of rights from the American people

If you want to make a difference, you'll have to be able to explain it clearly.

Liberals cheer when a white man shoots someone because then they can push their gun law bullshit.

Except that has never happened. At best they get angry and point the finger. That's a far cry from "TERRORIST ATTACK LIBERALS BTFO TRUMP WINS :DDDDDD"

Liberals cheering Obama's shredding of the constitution via the use of Executive Orders then screaming 'Muh Fascism' when Trump plans to tear them all up.

Except they very frequently DO cheer. Especially when white people are being killed. You're ignorant if you think otherwise.

Yes. liberals defending muslims and blaming the victims

Whining and frog posting about it on a Brazilian Braille reading exchange

No, your "muh constitution" crying is not more repugnant than people cheering death for political gain. Try again.

[citation needed]

It's not abhorrent or morally repugnant you faggot.

>Is there anything more abhorrent and morally repugnant

Defending a religion that is clearly violent

the people who cheer on the terrorists. liberals.

>It's true because I said so

Muslims cheer in schools and rooftops after a terrorist attack.

Nobody is laughing at the actual deaths, its actually sad that we are at this point. Everyone expects it, its not horrific any more,its commonplace.
Its more of a "they did it again, i was right"
Same thing when liberals push gun control

redalertpolitics.com/2016/02/13/liberals-celebrate-scalias-death-twitter/

So I was listening to a few minutes of NPR yesterday. And the gay lispy guy was interviewing the bearded lady about how Europeans thought about this plane.

So she's like, "yeah we all expected that" and then she said "no wait that was rude and not what I mean" and "well, here we go again."

Liberals cheering a mass shooting by immigrants using illegally imported weapons so they can further their already strict weapon laws for law abiding citizens.

>i didnt do it so it never happened

Why of course.
A terrorist attack.

I want more Muslim terrorist attacks in Europe, otherwise I fear for my country.

Is that morally repugnant OP?

Yes

you

its more of a "I told you so" than cheering, because liberals never listened when they're warned

RARO
A
R
O

Didnt kill any Americans so why wouldn't I?
More dead frogs and kebab so I win no matter what