The browning of America and Europe

The browning of America and Europe.
What do you think about the strong possibility that your grandkids won't be white?
I mean, it's pretty clear that the future is going to be mixed.
Do you care about this at all?

What kids? Look at yourself, OP. You are on Sup Forums. You think any women will want
to procreate with your pathetic ass?

Speak for yourself, omega.

it's too late, just accept it

Only beta fags and fake alphas lurk here. The real alphas are out in the real world.

Not really I'm mixed myself, I'm 1/32 black.
I'm more worried about my grandkids turning into some unholy amalgam of feminism and islam.

I don't care about this at all.

your grand children will only live virtually, so their physical race won't really matter.
ideas are all we can think of now

> being concerned about the preservation of culture despite the fact that "your" culture has only ever grown and meshed with others over the history of the planet

>your grand children will only live virtually
Explain user, this doesn't make sense.
Also I don't care about their physical race as long as part of them contains my genes.

I'm mixed too, but very slightly and I look and "am" white.
I don't think humanity will go full retard like that.

>Also I don't care about their physical race as long as part of them contains my genes.
This is a micsonception.
The thing is that everyone on this planet has "your genes".
We are all very genetically similar on the grand scale.
However, people of your race or ethnicity share more genes with you and therefore breeding with them would make your offspring "more you".
These genes are not only some vague stuff, each ethnicity has their own unique look, features and traits.
By mixing, some of your traits will be lost that otherwise wouldn't.

I also look and act white, but I think my heritage is cool and exotic. I'm basically of the opinion that if my child finds a person who treats them right and loves them, the hue of that person in unimportant.
Well in that case, in order to make kids that are more me, I'd have to find a woman who is also 1/32 black, heck I might even make a new race out of it just for shits and giggles.

Are you kidding OP? I have a black wife and can't wait to make some beautiful mixed kids.

Most people don't mix but, and if you look at the stats, white people are actually least likely to mix, it's just that there's obviously a lot of white people in Western countries.

On a global scale white people are only like 10-15% of the world's population though, so they are a minority.

I don't give two shits because I'm a mongrel.

>I'd have to find a woman who is also 1/32 black
Details are not that important.
There are several white ethnicities as well, all differ.
You can't possibly get it "right".
Breeding with someone who looks similar to you would be enough.
Yeah, but white birth rates are low and immigration high.
What mix?

Skin color is irrelevant, what matters is how they are brought up. I don't want my kids to mate with religitards of any kind and will do my best to ensure they choose atheist mates.

I was just going along with the premise user.
If I am to fall in love with a person and they love me back, I don't care about their race.

within the next several decades, people will only go online and not in person

That's really nice.
It's strange that most people don't care about deep bonding and love nowadays.

Deep bonding and love are my strongest wishes in this world.
If I find someone who treats me well and loves me, they're the right one for me.

but your kids will have lower intelligence than you.

i'm brown in the uk and this shit's sad.
london's a fucking joke.

It destroyed diversity.

So you're bi, huh?

What do you mean?

Hi there, I might be an outlier, but I have black blood in me and I'm of above average intelligence.
Last time I was tested, I ended up with an IQ of 134.

Both my kids already are half japanese, not too worried about them going black as asians are super racists and piss on niggers.

Well I have met men I found sexually attractive, but I've only ever been with women and tend to like them more.
But yes if I fell in love with a guy who treated me well and loved me back, I'd definitely try to make it work for us.

having a capital city in the uk where whites are the minority's fucked up.
if i go to spain on holiday i want to see spanish people there

Cute graph. Too bad your source is shit.

White man fucks superior mixed babies into a black girl = good

Black guy dribbles a future convict into a white woman = bad

Browning is fine as long as it's an intermediate step in the bleaching process.

>What do you think about the strong possibility that your grandkids won't be white?

Too far away to care about.

> clear that the future is going to be mixed.
Maybe. But, not any more or less mixed thant the present is right now.

>Do you care about this at all?
No, because I haven't even been laid yet, so why do I or why should I care about a problem that doesn't affect me?

Huh, sounds like the self sustaining punker village I want to be part of founding, will really be needed in order for me to stay sane within the next several decades.

Ignorance is bliss.

Is fuck that little girl. What do you have to say about that?

Uhh..So, that's not how this works.

Females pass on 90% of the DNA. White women being impregnated by minorities means that THEY (minorities) are being wiped out, not the other way around.

White men impregnating minority women means that that mans White lineage is nearly wiped out in his first child.

Check my trips as well.

Everyone is already mixed
Personally it doesnt matter to me all i want my grandkids to be is good people with aspirations and achievments.Whoever thinks it's a problem to have mixed races should rethink.

>spot the minority of inferior race/ethnicity
>spot the white guy with a man bun and a fat troglodyte feminist girlfriend that looks like a fish with a hair lip

aren't hair supposed to be somehow attached to the head

Nah it actually works like this:

Genetic material is 50/50. Each parent contributes half the chromosomes.

However, a white dad will stick around and provide for his mixed kid, leading to that kid growing up well adjusted and educated with white values. That child will go on to marry a white person and further bleach out the black genes and tendencies.

A black father will leave as soon as he is able, and the white woman that he ruined will be stuck raising a little black child. That kid will grow up to be just like his loser father.

That's the difference.

Trying to sway a kid into any religious belief is a fallacy. Let them choose. But I don't think you'll have children.

You failed biology.

>making assumptions

When the white race disappears, world peace will be a reality and poverty will end.

I'm looking forward to it.

U mad turdboi?

>making the correct assumptions

>All the white people die out
>All the welfare and food aid disappears
>2 billion browns starve to death worldwide

When whites disappear, they won't have to live like that. Simple, really.

>making assumptions on Sup Forums...........
faggot

How is Africa going to fix itself then?

Seriously, lets hear it.

No one will need food aid when whites don't control and impose a bias economic system at the constant threat of war and invasion, retard.

See

Lol, you really believe that? I remember it was Mugabe of Zimbabwe after kicking all the white farmers out, ended up in a famine and was begging for food.

why would you care about what happens after youre dead?

there is no
real world dummy

My genes will live on, unlike yours. That's what matters to me, along with them being paired with other good genes.

If you wouldn't breed the shit out of this woman you are, by definition, mentally defective.

No i don't care.

Yes, because the biased economic system and hostile West put sanctions on trade with Zimbabwe because he did the right thing by kicking the oppressors out. It's always violence, intimidation or blackmail if you dare challenge white control and try to do good for your people.

This is why whites must be destroyed. Nice attempt at propaganda though.

I wonder which race will be blamed for the actions of rich powerful people, if you actually got your way and managed to genocide white people.

She's gorgeous.

Good genes??? Her hair is fake.

proove it

What a faggot.

Fuck off with your scapegoating. You know full well what you people do.

german girls love black cock

^this..

70% blk women wear wigs weaves extensions

lol i dont care, im going to be dead in 10 to 20 years and im single male who hasnt fucked a female in 7 or so years, im unemployed and dangerously overweight, i wont be having any grandkids

So if the United States just stopped sending that 3 billion dollars a year worth of food to Africa, they would be just fine?

Because if you don't need our help then we could just keep that food.

I have personally never been part of any white group plotting to fuck over people of other colors and I never would. I haven't heard of any such group being successful or even well liked in white communities either.
Let me ask you a question, if being racist is about painting an entire demographic with a broad brush, what are you when you demonize all white people?

But have fun scapegoating white people to the benefit of the elites.

or even well liked in white communities recently either*
The antiracist groups won user, white people are terrified of being perceived racist and bend over backwards not to be so, but you still claim we are, because that is your political narrative.

HAH
>beautiful people marry rich or with those who will give them power
and this is why no one will be burdy in teh future
that and something to do with gene modification killing off hair
future is ugly ugly uhhhgleeee

>I have personally never been part of any white group plotting to fuck over people of other colors and I never would.
But you encourage and benefit from it by calling for things like isolation and nationalism because you don't see a problem with gaining your wealth in an oppressive and unfair way.
Would you accept a Muslim who says #notallMuslims simply because he personally hasn't bombed anyone? At some point you have to admit it's a problem inherent with the culture, right? Same with whites.

>Let me ask you a question, if being racist is about painting an entire demographic with a broad brush, what are you when you demonize all white people?
No one is saying all white men are school shooters or all white men rape toddlers even though it's common in white culture for those things to happen. We're not stereotyping, we're criticizing white culture and it's effects on the world.

Race is more than skin color you dipshit

>But you encourage and benefit from it by calling for things like isolation and nationalism.
Oh right I forgot, when you paint white people with a broad brush, it's always 100% factual.
No I don't fucking encourage or benefit from those things you mong, I'm a leftist anarchist. I just happen to be consistent in not generalizing demographics, unlike you.
>No one is saying all white men are school shooters or all white men rape toddlers even though it's common in white culture for those things to happen.
So you're not saying that, while saying that it is common? You're saying all white people are nationalist segregationist racists who unilaterally benefit from these positions. That is stereotyping you idiot. Also if you wanna point fingers for toddler fucking, look up the statistics on HIV positive african men who believe fucking a virgin will cure them. This isn't all of them, but if you wanna point out a detrimental behavior at least have the intellectual honesty to admit this is a human problem, not a race one.
For all of the bad things you think white culture did, the civilization you are benefitting from also came from that culture.
Every fucking single culture has good and bad sides, but for some reason it's okay to only focus on the bad when considering white people. But that ain't racist cuz reasons.

I really don't think they will, I live in a small suburban town so I doubt my children will, and as for their children whites are still a majority by a large margin. Besides the browning is occurring because of disproportional birth rates not interspecies marriage

>>white people enslave black people
>>white people free black people
>>white people gradually become minorities
>>everyone is eventually brown or black
sounds about right

>white people enslaved black people.
>Black people enslaved white people.
>Middle eastern people enslaved both white and black people.
>Asian people enslaved middle eastern, white, black and other asian people.
>White people also enslaved white people.
Gee it's almost like all races have been slavers and slaves.

No one looks at the Muslims' "good sides" who taught you how to count when you are screaming to destroy Islam.

No one looks at hard work and labour of African nations who helped Europe become rich through the slave trade and the sugar cane era when you want to criticize blacks.

No one looks at the Chinese who work hard 16 hour shifts to make your iphone and introduced you to guns when you want to talk about independence from Chinese and how they pose a threat to world peace.

Why do you suddenly expect everyone to weigh in on the "good sides" of your past to weigh in on current events?

We cannot change the past. Slavery happened, western innovation happened. All we can do is create a better future, and since whites don't want to change their oppressive attitude and are slowly becoming anti-intellectual, there shouldn't be a place for them in this future.

We owned the world, and then gave you your independence, and what did you accomplish with it?

Not much...

I've never screamed for the destruction of Islam, I just want religious people to keep their beliefs for themselves and let me have mine.
I'm actually a descendant of black slaves who worked in the sugar cane industry, my great great grandmother was a Caribbean black woman.
I've never bought any apple product in my life, I'm also against sweatshops.
I'm not expecting you to judge anything based on peoples race and my personal life contains no slaves or power to fuck over demographics, I'm a poor white looking mixed guy, I'm just not an oppression olympian.
Every single race, creed and religion has been the slaves of others at some point. Heck there are 40 million slaves in the world today and very few of those live in the west. You're using the same language every group have used before enacting a genocide based on an arbitrary attribute.
You wanna call me oppressive and anti-intellectual for looking white, yet you're the woke tolerant one?
You're a bigot user, who attributes the work and actions of capitalism and corporatism onto white people. There are way more people of other colors than white in the world, all of those groups contain rich people taking advantage of the poor, but in your mind these people turn white to fit your narrative.

Find me one other white person that believes in these things. I dare you. You are a shill trying to brainwash us into thinking your views epitomizes white culture.

They don't. I've seen white culture for myself and it isn't this. Look at the millions voting for Trump, hating on Merkel and tolerance and rooting for right wing oppressive agendas in Europe. You cannot fool me.

>and then gave you your independence
You didn't give us anything. You simply left and continue to oppress us in other ways. See Nice spin though.

race mixing works both ways. with enough bleach you can get any stain out.

IQ rises too, for blacks

Can't happen fast enough. You fucking little primitive ethnonational retards need to go

No I'm not, I'm using myself as an example of a white person who isn't the boogeyman you've decided they are.
You're listening to the vocal minorities and attributing their words and actions to regular people who just wanna live their lives.
This would be the equivalent of me saying the bloods and crips represent everything in black culture and we both fucking know that isn't true.
Look at what you are criticizing and then look at what you are doing, it's virtually the same thing.
You're basically saying "Don't judge me on my skin, gender, sexuality or beliefs you white cis male christian". How the heck can you survive that cognitive dissonance?
Heck some black people have been calling for segregation in the US, taking the race relations there back decades.

they wont be black thats the thing. they are a small group well if tons of white people keep having sex with that group they just become white and blacks disappear. this isnt going to work out like you guys think it will lol

basically brazillian
not much better i say.. they are worse then spics
the goddless degeneracy and stupidity is mythic

i love bbc