The SW prequels were absolute shit, and anyone who likes them is retarded. Prove me wrong

The SW prequels were absolute shit, and anyone who likes them is retarded. Prove me wrong.

Still better than Episode 7.

Stars Wars has always been shit what are you talking about?

False

Incorrect. Next.

>hey guize look at our super cool lights and pew pew noises
>just ignore the completely shit plot and brain dead characters
>pew pew

Explain to me why the prequels are good. I just don't see it. Wooden acting, shit dialogue, awful story, overuse of CGI....

Episode 7 was the worst Star Wars movie ever made. Jar Jar Binks didn't ruin Star Wars, Jew Jew Abrams did.

Bullshit. I actually enjoyed Ep 7. I know it was essentially a remake of Ep 4, but that didn't bother me.

The prequels are not absolute shit for the fact alone that we get to see actual lightsaber battles between non-washed-up has-beens.

Now the Force Awakens is gutter trash because it is a rip off of New Hope. Complete with a pile of shit Mary Sue social justice warrior spin.

I like first one in same sense I like Santa Claus conquers the Martians. Second part proven wrong, cant contest the first point though.

Ding dong your opinion is wrong

The lightsaber fights in the prequels were over-choreographed shit. You must be 12.

>I actually enjoyed Ep 7
All this proves is that you're easily entertained.

You liked the prequels. This proves you are retarded.

This kills the Star Wars.

The character progression and ideas behind the main characters obiwan (from padawan to the wise master in a new hope) and anakin (from a random dude with ideal views of the universe to the monster vader) was quite good, but their execution was lacking. Also the introduction of quigon as a middle character between light and dark, while leaning more to the light was also quite nicely implemented. The trilogy would probably have been better if he stuck around longer.

All in all it could have been really cool if they focused less on the pew pew and more on the establishing characters (especially villains like dooku and grievous),also the romance between ani and padme would probably not have felt as forced.

they were dogshit

So the emperor tells him both his kids died in childbirth.
Then he meets his son.
And he never remembers his master lied to him.

Lucas should have started Ep 1 with an older Anakin. And should have fucking killed the Trade Federation idea before his pencil hit the paper.

all star wars movies are dumb

Oh he remembers, but by then he's too far into the Dark Side to give a fuck. His master lies to EVERYONE.

I didn't say I liked the prequels, because I didn't like them. In my opinion the only truly great movie was Empire. But anybody who says they enjoyed Episode 7 has only outed themselves as being clinically braindead who are likely just as easily amused by the jingling of keys and a laser pointer on the wall. Anybody who says they enjoyed that movie has no right to expect their opinions to be taken seriously about what is and is not a good movie. That movie was trash, the one they're currently making will be more trash, and you're trash for enjoying it. Shame on you.

He knew but he was too much of a bitch to confront the emperor

Exactly. It's like George Lucas wrote the prequels without rewatching the originals. Fucking hack.

Shut your whore mouth.

Eat my ass.

Don't retcon fatboy's sloppy writing.

I think by the time of the prequels...george was a god that no one could say no too. He went from average director...to his vision that he spent like 2 decades to get the courage to do.

not that guy, but with pish like that, you just sound like someone who has to force himself to enjoy things.

The only good starwars is Knights of the old Republic.

Would probably be a more enjoyable experience than Episode 7. I feel pity for the people who paid to see it.

>pew pew

Agree 100%. He really needed someone on his team to smack his nose with a rolled up newspaper every time he came up with a stupid idea.

EXECUTE ORDER 66!

Pretty much this. The CG re-edits of the originals are fucking cancer too

Thank God for Harmy's Despecialized.

Well if you have to force yourself to enjoy it then you aren't really enjoying it are you? Next time you have a thought just let it go.
My African American friend.

I mean, the dude you replied to does come on a little strong, but I agree with him. Prequels were shit, 7 feels like a remake of a known-good, just to get people interested again, empire was the best one.

We can only hope that Disney puts those three shit movies in the trash where they belong and re-films the prequels.

Who does that? Who reconstructs a movie to throw in Hayden Christianson? Money thats why.

Only way I could watch the originals for years was my old VHS copies

Yep. Empire is def the gold standard.

The implication was that you are a miserable git and very little would make you happy.

Same here. Fucking Lucas.

YES...RELEASE YOUR ANGER

Good things make me happy. The prequels were not good things, nor was Episode 7. None of these things made me happy. The original movies are the only good ones and Empire is the only truly great Star Wars movie.

You know after so many years he only surrounded himself with fanboy cucks who thought if he could do anything he wanted...it will be truly great. Now we live with the greatest marketing scheme Disney has ever had.

Checked and kekd

He's become a soft, rich old man. There's nothing left for him to fight for. It's like he wrote the prequels just to get them done. It wasn't a labor of love like the OT.

I hope Ep 8 has Ewoks.

This. Spaceballs 2 when?

Checked. Hopefully one day. Mel Brooks's time remaining can be measured in hours at this point.

Translation:
>please shit in my mouth and I'll gladly pay for it

Yub nub, motherfucker

Damn shame.
History of the world part 2 would also be nice

You are such fag, the fight with Darth Mual was fucking sweet.

Then when Anakin literally disarmed the emperor before catching his lightsaber and beheading him.

Thus proving that Anakin was able to master Form V, which a saber form that masters the delicate balance of offense and defense.

A lot of you fags probably never even read into the back ground and lore of things.

Such as Mace Windu's art form Vapaad Form VII: Juyo / Vaapad, the Way of the Vornskr, or the Ferocity Form, is the last of the seven classic forms of lightsaber combat. The most challenging and demanding of all the classic forms, Form VII requires intense focus, a high degree of skill, and a mastery of other forms.
Form VII, when fully mastered (Juyo and Vaapad), results in extraordinary power.

If you looked into all this neat stuff, you could be able to appreciate Star Wars a little better.

Agreed. Brooks recently said that comedy is dying because of the PC culture we live in. I doubt that, even if he wanted to make those films, he'd never be able to make them the way he'd want to because of the SJW fucks.

Maybe they'll make one with just ewoks and jar jar binks. It would be a great way to euthanize the whole series.

I didn't read any of that fanboy shit. Your opinion is wrong. Die in a fire.

Ok dude I am a huge Star Wars fan and you are getting a little too nerd for me.

>where all the white women at

Maybe even introduce an Ewok Sith Lord. Darth Yub Nub.

Thats no true and you know it , jar jar Is the worse abomination ever Made in human history , and probably the whole universe

I agree but what is good is subjective.

The guy's clearly a retard who lives at home rubbing an old Princess Leia lunchbox on his tiny pecker to get off.

The new star wars from disney pandering to sjws and minorities is pure garbage. Original 3 star wars (4, 5, and 6) were tge best hands down but after these new releases even the prequels ep 1 2 n 3 are pretty good now. I always enjoyed the fight between anakin and obi wan. Its over OP, I have the high ground.

>>pew pew

JarJar is the key to all of this.

It always blows my mind how some people like you can sit around and pick things apart so ferociously, like it fucking matters.

What do you like? what is your fandom?

Lets not forget we all have things we like.

It takes different strokes to move the world.

$100 says the thing your're a fan of is nothing better than star wars.

Obviously you are a fan of SW because you know enough about it to be in this thread.

And if you don't have any interests, then you are just bitching for the sake of bitching and are a miserable loser.

A.Miserable.Fucking.Loser.

Holy shit that fight between Anakin and Obiwan sucked fucking balls. Just stop while you're behind.

I mean, as far as I'm concerned, the whole franchise is dead since the first prequel anyway. I say go for it, run that shit right into the ground as deep as it'll go and forget it ever existed.

Ha! You took the time to write all that and I only read the first line. Eat a bag of donkey dicks.

I like cats

That fucking pic makes me laugh every time.

>coming up to the release of the new SW
>all of a sudden the shills are out in full force

Nobody cares about SW anymore, it's over

i have not enjoyed any of the films since the original. some were well done, like TESB, or the reboot by abrams, but i didnt really engage. i was a teen when the first came out, and hungry for just that kind of film. i grew up, and its not as interesting to me. something is missing, probably the hungry, lean, damn it all approach found in the first. they are too careful now, not wanting to screw up the franchise. fuck the franchise, give me a movie i can love, like the first one, but for the current "me", not that teenager.

ROTS had child massacre, multiple instances of dismemberment and Anakin being burned alive, plus the best/most hardcore lightsaber duel in the saga thusfar.
That's pretty fucking worthy.
Episode I was complete shit tho.

I think you missed his point. He IS a star wars fan. But he's upset because the people writing and producing this shit have ruined it. If he wasn't a fan he wouldn't give a shit.

The "current" you sounds like a real party.

Dude, you are just spouting random shit from wookipedia while trying to sound like you know all. The forms dont really matter that much, vapaad was only thought of because it made no sense that mace was able to beat sidious when yoda is supposed to be the lightsaber master.

Star wars is not about choreography of lightsaber fights, its about the emotions and ideology behind the individuals. Also the beheading of dooku was pretty lame. dooku was an afterthought in episode 3 and they needed to get rid of him quickly so the story can move one, sadly

This should be a stained glass window in a cathedral somewhere.

Why do faggots like you always start arguments and not even read what you are arguing against.

Like whats the fucking point

>inb4 he trolling you user

Yea, but there has to be a reason atleast.

You are just a guy who decides hes never wrong, and puts on a blindfold so he doesnt have to ever see that he is wrong.

What a butt-muncher.

>Mace Windu

Does Samuel L. Jackson have to be in every fucking movie produced by Hollywood?

ROTS is the best of the prequels. But that's like having diarrhea for two days and then finally taking a solid shit on the third day.

I didn't read that horeshit you wrote either.

I own my own house, have a wife and a 2 month old daughter.

Its okay to like stuff with passion guys.

You guys sound young.

>>>pew pew

I'm married with two kids and a house. I'm not young. You're just retarded.

I like it when he signs Marvin Gaye
(I don't like it when he signs Marvin Gaye)

Because motherfuckers
Good analogy

WHAT DID YOU SAY, MOTHERFUCKER?

>star wars fan

Then why does he just talk about how crappy ALL the movies were?

Sure you can debate one or two things, but you can't be a self hating fan, thats just.....thats just fucking stupid.

You need to set it to W for Wumbo.

So, how 'bout those prequels, huh?

I'm also married with two kids and a house. This has no bearing on the conversation.