Ask an African who descended from King Tut anything politically related

Ask an African who descended from King Tut anything politically related.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twenty-fifth_Dynasty_of_Egypt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

And please don't shit up the thread with "WE WUZ KINGS"

If you are so great then how was your family dethroned?

No ruler lasts forever.

Plus they died of old age and a lesser person took place, duh.

How many slaves did your ancestors own?

A LOT! African kings had a lot of slaves.

Did aliens really help build the pyramids?

King tut was white
Cleopatra was white
Egypt was white

No.

Cherrypicking so many paintings show them as Nubians. Besides who cares if he wasn't fully black he was still my ancestor.

1800s pseudo science isn't a source. Besides that face at the top is taken from statues from Greeks and Romans, which had black african DNA

Sure totally. Different faces totally prove anything.

Baby troll is weak, evacuating thread.
Egypt had been and always will be white.
You're just some nigger.

>egypt
>white
Go back to bed baby, you're a really really horrible troll. Enjoy ban

Ok that's still not white. If anything it's arabic. Besides it's a MOVIE

So what? He's still my ancestor. That just shows im not fully black.

WE

So what? He's still my ancestor.

>Cleopatra
m8. M8, no fucking shit the Macedonians we white. They weren't Egyptians though.

Tut owned niggers, he wasnt one.

The egyptians owned nubians, not allowed them to be pharoahs.

Egyptians hate niggers, you are just some nigger.

I said don't shit up the thread

WUZ

Cleopatra was Egyptian

how much reperations do we need to pay you?

KINGZ

You're fucking retarded. Egyptian slavery wasn't racially based, they enslaved other tribes, they enslaved Jews, they enslaved anyone. And many Pharaohs were black. Besides even if he wasn't fully black he can still be my ancestor.

Actually brown eyes means you have some black ancestry because of Moorish invaisons in Europe.

>ancient greeks and romans had black african dna
>leaf bait

Reparations were already paid, free black slaves were given free land in the South.

Benis size

Cleopatra was a member of the Ptolemaic dynasty, a family of Macedonian Greek[3] origin that ruled Egypt after Alexander the Great's death during the Hellenistic period.

t. Wikipedia

Leaf trolling is terrible, go back to your syrup.

WUZ U KANGS

There was never a black pharoah in the history of the earth. You are mistaken, and likely have been living an ignorant lie.
Did your daddy tell you that you were the descendants of kings? Because youre just some nigger.

You know only like 10% of the Pharohs had blue eyes. right? About 30% had green eyes and the rest were brown. Trust me I researched this.

Not to mention the Nazi SS group Ahnnerbe painted eyes of ancient statues blue to show they were Aryan.

Even if the Pharoahs were black (which they weren't) two things would be revealed:
1. Blacks enslaved the Jews so they should have black guilt for until the end of times
2. They fell so badly over the next 2000+ years that's it's sad. Nothing to gloat about

Get out troll

>Cleopatra
>An Egyptian pharaoh
>Macedonian

Enjoy ban troll

Did your daddy make you racist? Because it sounds like he did.

Really big.

>There was never a black pharoah in the history of the earth.
There literally were, even though they were shitty Nubians who moved in after everything important in ancient Egypt was already made.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twenty-fifth_Dynasty_of_Egypt

> Blacks enslaved the Jews so they should have black guilt for until the end of times
You shouldn't feel guilty for something your ancestors did

>They fell so badly over the next 2000+ years that's it's sad. Nothing to gloat about
Europe fell from Rome to the dark ages in less than 50 years. Thats nothing to gloat about. Not to mention African NEVER fell, there was many African kingdoms during the European dark age.

Something just some nigger would say.

They weren't shitty but you're cool for admitting there was black pharohs.

WE WUZ KINGZ

That doesn't show anything.

Just like William the Bastard became Anglo-Saxon the second the conquered their asses. Nevermind all the Norman stuff.

Piss poor is what you are, go away.

That's literally retarded, both you and that post by Tyren

Sure totally.

Small troll improvement.

You're being banned for trolling btw

E-v13 is North African, true, but only a complete idiot would believe North Africans were black. The SubSaharans are Subhumans.

A
FUCKING
LEAF
PHAROAH
N
SHIIIIEEEEEEEEEET

HOLD UP
WE WUZ HEROZ N SHIT?
But really, knowingly replying to blatant bait isn't helping anyone.

You're a complete idiot. You're an Albanian you are subhuman.

Get out troll. Stop shitting up my thread.

>Moors
>Niggers
>THIS DELUSIONAL.

Sup Forums logic
>LOL Italians, Spainairds, Portugeese are niggers they have moorish in them
>stupid nigger, moors weren't black

Nice Ad Hominem, but fallacies are against the rusles.

how can he shit up a thread thats already the color of nigger?

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

saying the N word is a slur

A YO HOL UP THER LEAFNIGGA,

KING TUTENMELON DIED AT LYK AGE 8 OR SOME SHIT NIGGAH, HOW CAN LITERALLY ANYNIGGLET BE "DESCENDANDED" FROM HIM N SHIEEEEEEEEEET???

WE

I never said Mediterraneans were black, it's the Nordic-stereotype faggots who say that.

Better than colour of cum

Slurs aren't against the rules, you're on Sup Forums

The fuck you talking about.

It's offensive and the global rules are no flaming outside Sup Forums random

Sup Forums is a subforum of Sup Forums

Well still many do say that.

No it isn't idiot.

Just stop it leaf, your shitposting period is over.

YOOOOO W8 HOL UP PHAM
LEMME HOLLA ATCHY'ALL ONE TIME

KANG TUTENNIGGER DIDNT HAVE KIDS CAUSE HIS NUTSACK AS BALD AS A MIDDLE AGED CRACKA, NOWUTIMSAYIN?

BY THE LAWS OF GENETICS ITS IMPOSSIBLE TO BE A DESCENDANT OF HIM. ONLY HIS SIBLINGS YOU COULD BE DESCENDANT FROM

Shut the fuck up AlBANian.

>hipity bing bong im an AUStralian scum bogan im retarded white inbred cum skin

King Tut had kids dumbass. Just look up Killer Mike.

If you truly are of "egyptian" descend, when, in which year, did your parents migrate into Canada?

SO HOL UP
YOU BE SAYIN DAT YOU WUZ KANG?

They came over in 1880 from Southern Italy. However they descend from Moors which had black blood which descend from King Tut.

Shut the fuck up retard.

WE WUZ KANGZWE WUZ KANGZWE WUZ KANGZWE WUZ KANGZWE WUZ KANGZWE WUZ KANGZWE WUZ KANGZWE WUZ KANGZWE WUZ KANGZWE WUZ KANGZWE WUZ KANGZWE WUZ KANGZWE WUZ KANGZWE WUZ KANGZWE WUZ KANGZWE WUZ KANGZWE WUZ KANGZWE WUZ KANGZWE WUZ KANGZWE WUZ KANGZWE WUZ KANGZWE WUZ KANGZWE WUZ KANGZWE WUZ KANGZWE WUZ KANGZWE WUZ KANGZWE WUZ KANGZWE WUZ KANGZWE WUZ KANGZWE WUZ KANGZWE WUZ KANGZWE WUZ KANGZWE WUZ KANGZWE WUZ KANGZWE WUZ KANGZWE WUZ KANGZWE WUZ KANGZWE WUZ KANGZWE WUZ KANGZWE WUZ KANGZWE WUZ KANGZWE WUZ KANGZWE WUZ KANGZWE WUZ KANGZWE WUZ KANGZWE WUZ KANGZWE WUZ KANGZWE WUZ KANGZWE WUZ KANGZWE WUZ KANGZWE WUZ KANGZWE WUZ KANGZWE WUZ KANGZWE WUZ KANGZWE WUZ KANGZWE WUZ KANGZWE WUZ KANGZWE WUZ KANGZWE WUZ KANGZWE WUZ KANGZWE WUZ KANGZWE WUZ KANGZWE WUZ KANGZWE WUZ KANGZWE WUZ KANGZWE WUZ KANGZWE WUZ KANGZWE WUZ KANGZWE WUZ KANGZWE WUZ KANGZWE WUZ KANGZWE WUZ KANGZWE WUZ KANGZ

Don't you know that dindus used to be intergalactic travelers before whites enslaved them?

WE WUZ BOGANS WE WUZ BOGANS WE WUZ BOGANS WE WUZ BOGANS WE WUZ BOGANS WE WUZ BOGANS WE WUZ BOGANS WE WUZ BOGANS WE WUZ BOGANS WE WUZ BOGANS WE WUZ BOGANS WE WUZ BOGANS WE WUZ BOGANS WE WUZ BOGANS WE WUZ BOGANS WE WUZ BOGANS WE WUZ BOGANS WE WUZ BOGANS WE WUZ BOGANS WE WUZ BOGANS WE WUZ BOGANS WE WUZ BOGANS WE WUZ BOGANS WE WUZ BOGANS WE WUZ BOGANS WE WUZ BOGANS WE WUZ BOGANS WE WUZ BOGANS WE WUZ BOGANS WE WUZ BOGANS

Did you know fins had the largest empire ever even before fast communication.

WUZ U KANG?
WITH ALL DAT GOLD SHET?

Then i believe your parents have told you who this guy is?

No

Well that's cool but I doubt it's true.

Google Muhamad Ali Pasha.

Is this guy black?

Just stop memeing.

Yeah, his hair is blond due to fading dye.

WE
WUZ
KINGZ

WE
WUZ
KINGZ

WE
WUZ
KINGZ

WE
WUZ
KINGZ