I'll be rolling on MDMA today after a 3 months break...

I'll be rolling on MDMA today after a 3 months break. In the past I always overdid it and basically OD'd on it (still loved every second, except for the crash). This time I'm planning to be aware of whats going on around me and have a fun time with my friends. Any recommendations? I might be on Sup Forums just for fun once I start rolling, if I'll even remember about that. I've got Diazepam (Valium) and lots of weed ready for the comedown.
What's Sup Forums listening to when they're rolling? Link your playlists and I'll check them out today.

>This time I'm planning to be aware of whats going on around me
OP here, with that sentence I meant that I always used to "shoot" myself out of this planet whilst listening to Goa/Progressive Psytrance or Minimal Techno.

stop using that shit because it can irrevocably fuck with your serotonine levels

As if I wouldn't know that?
I did my research on all the substances that I had taken before and I'm trying to use them as safely as possible.
I asked for advice on what to do/listen.

Bump

What to do: stop taking drugs
What to listen to: stop taking drugs
Faggot

Go eat a dick and keep drinking your alcohol, faggot.

What happens if you od

Things start to get weird.
You start overheating (you need to drink a lot in order to stay hydrated during your roll), your eyes start shaking (for example if you try to look at something, your eyes start going crazy and you can't control them properly), jaw clenching and ocassionaly you get hallucinations.

If you're not that experienced you might actually freak out. Just remember to stay hydrated, that's the #1 Rule.

Recommendations? Its MDMA not crack you moron, drop a fucking pill and go have fun somewhere. If you're sitting at home alone and scrolling /b while pinging on molly you need to kill yourself

I'd rather drink a little San Pedro juice than waste time with ecstasy, it's notoriously impure and I don't like damaging side effects.

You don't always have to go out and party somewhere when you're on molly.
We're having a little house-party with nice girls, friends I really like hanging out with, and drugs. What more would I need?

Get a job.

You sound like a fucking loser, a house party isnt one ugly girl and four fat neckbeards lock jawed on low-tier molly, get a job and a life

Why so negative though?
I just came here for some advice and you just keep insulting and bashing people for whatever reason, trying to find all the flaws and point them out.

>get a job and a life
Dude, you're hanging out on Sup Forums yourself, go fuck yourself.

fucking autist dude

You should really reflect on yourself and realise who the real autist is.

I haven't browsed Sup Forums for quite a long time and thought to myself that it would be a fun idea to look for opinions in here.
In the end all the posts here really aren't dedicated to the actual topic and they're all just trying to make someone feel bad, whilst the one who wrote it is hiding his with acne-covered-fat-face behind his screen.
Not going to waste my time on this depressive sad site with only beta-cucks in here, and I'll just go ahead and have a fun time, pop some molly and fuck some girls. ;)

Thread aborted, OP out.

Different guy here, I'm considering trying to take some M next time I do LSD. Usually I take one tab, and then when I get past the giggle stage and feel like I'm coming down I smoke two bowls to make psychedelics happen and that more than does it for me for the whole night. What's the best way to throw M into the mix? When I'm coming down from the second phase? Taking it instead of doing the bowls?

OP here, atleast one post that isn't actual fucking cancer.
I candyflipped before aswell and the best advice I could give you is, first take your M, wait for it to comedown, smoke a bowl (you might get that "rush" again during your comedown), once you really came down, or you're about to go down, I'd suggest you to take your tab. It's a matter of timing really, whether you take it during your peak so that it'd kick in right after the peak, or if you take it after coming down. I usually try to get the most out of my MDMA rolls, as they only happen to me every 3 months (atleast).
Prepare to stay awake for a very long time.

I want them going at the same time though, Like I'd rather be in the middle of the acid and then get all the effects from M

Not OP here, I take 100µg and 100mg MDMA today

You won't feel the M once the LSD kicks in.

That's kind of a shame, maybe I'll just forget it then

double drop for best result.

Thats not an OD thats just taking more then you can handle...