When is it okay to rape a woman?

When is it okay to rape a woman?

Who's to say whats ok and what isn't.

If you think it's ok then it's ok and damn what society or the man tries to tell you.

When that's her fetish and you agree before hand and have a video of her consenting before hand. Other than that you are fucked in prison

When she says rape me

when she says no

go to sleep, pajeet

Break in case of sexual emergency

When you're horny.
When you're bored.
When she's misbehaving.
When she's rejected you.
When she writes a feminist blog.

when you're black

When you're confident you can get away with it.

Do you have more of her?

the only time it is legally okay to rape a woman is in a time of war, and even then it's kind of hard to get away with it.

it helps if you are raping the enemy. don't try raping women at home.

When you're unapologetically horny/when nature and biology is screaming in your ear that you must breed.

its legal when she asks for it... like rapeplay or when she wears a short skirt and is drunk

When it's been legally authorised as part of your compensation for her having made an allegation of rape against you that has been proven false in a court of law...

>when you're 12 years old

It's not okay to rape women.

When you're a muslim
When you're an imigrant in eu
When you say you're 16 and 2 things above you could even hear sorry from the judge

kek

Never! You Fuckass!!!

If she consent, yes.

when its about to rain

I NEED SAUCE

>Never okay to rape women
Then why do women believe it's okay to force men into sex? If a woman forces, drugs, manipulates, coerces a man into sex, is it rape or something else?

When the woman agrees on paper that she wants to be raped in a certain timespan. Some women like this but I bet many wont like to be fucked by someone with std

It's rape, retard.

It's rape of some sort. Though some like chan would just say "lucky guy" and not take it srsly

When it's your sister with a drug problem

Her name is Maren Turmo, you're welcome

Wen dey ass lyke dat bruh.

when she's your wife desu

It is never ok to rape a women as that implies she has a choice.

It's only ok if she's really REALLY hot and you're like SUPER horny, but other than that rape is fucked up and there is not an acceptable time.

HOLYSHIT! THATS MAREN TURMO! she is from the same town as me xD

a

It's never okay! Even when she's your gf/wife it doesn't mean she'll want to have sex every time you want it

Ha, right. You make it sound like females have any kind of say in that regard.