Do you think we'll have a Mexican President in our lifetimes?

Do you think we'll have a Mexican President in our lifetimes?

Explain your reasons and show your work.

Yes.

We'll have a Mexican President.

A native president should be awesome

Youll never get even close to the numbers.

Republicans would blow up everything in washington before theyd let that happen

You had a nigger president, a mexican one doesn't seem so bad in comparison

Maybe a mixed latino but not a real mexican.
also not in our lifetime.

No. You have to be born in the US and be a US citizen in order to be president. It's impossible for a foreign national to become president of the US.

Blacks have been in America since its inception and speak english.

Mexicans are seen as invaders who speak some dumb language that isnt English.

Obama was half white.

Weve never had a black president

Actually Mexicans have lived in what is now the continental US for a very long time. Remember that California and Texas used to be Mexican provinces.

yes
Because your country has a lot of Mexicans.

WE TAKING OVR PUTOS

>Mexicans are seen as invaders who speak some dumb language that isnt English.
yes, the language of god,Spanish

That's not how blackness works. In America if you have one drop of Sub-Saharan African blood you are considered black.

That would be both Latin and Aramaic, my friend. :^)

>if you have one drop of Sub-Saharan African blood you are considered black.
maybe in ameridumbland

You mean Sanskrit.

I'm leaving.

>maybe in ameridumbland

Yes, that's what I'm saying. Even if there is a biological basis to race, the way nations use it in a pragmatic and policy sense is socially defined.

I mean God. The one spoken of and referred to in the new testament, by Christ. :^)

>Even if there is a biological basis to race, the way nations use it in a pragmatic and policy sense is socially defined.
thankfully i dont live in your nigger shithole,

Latin is not the language of God. Jesus did not even speak Latin

>Latin is not the language of God.
for us , yes it is the language of god, anyways you are a barbarian rape baby the same thing with your autistic language

>Latin ---&--- Aramaic

Christ spoke the latter.

Based :^)

Everyone is a rape baby, Juan. French are Roman rape babies. Greeks are Turkish rape babies. Iberians are Moor rape babies. Latinos are Iberian rape babies, etc.

in a couple decades there will be more people of mexican descent than total number of blacks, so the odds are in favor of it.

indeed

Americans are exiled Dutch and Scottish rape babies.

I hope it happens during Trump's lifetime so he can bitch about it and see all the hilarity that it will generate from his whining.

Delete this masonic pleb.

delete that french loving cock sucker

>American

Kek.

>"American"
indeed

>posts a mason

Obama was the first ever "diversity" president in the US and he made It damn sure to be the last one
America gave minorities one chance and Obama failed, not happening again

not 100% but you'll have a latino president for sure considering people like ted cruz and marco rubio can make it relatively far in a presidential campaign, and for the republican side too.

There is already Hispanic judge in federal supreme court
why bother?

T. Nigga

Well, you guys went from a black president to blonde Kim Jong, so my guess is your next president could be either the first transwoman president or Pedro. Your choice.

We've already had many prominent Hispanic politicians such as Rubio and Cruz, and Supreme Court Justice Sotomayor is Latina. Our first CHI president is only a matter of time

I hope not but the answer is yes.

America will be Mexico in our lifetimes.

No really, your migration rate with mexico is negative

Yeah cuz they're all already over here

Canada should get their first brown president as well. Then NA can be know as the shitstain.

Nah as whites continue to decline we will see more affirmative action presidents

Doesn't mexico have a president now?
Or did you mean one that isn't a cartel puppet?

Well, we are close to getting a canadian president with ted cruz.