Early Morning Wwyd Thread

Early Morning Wwyd Thread
>replies get replies

Triple hot fudge enemas.

>>replies get replies
Liar

I would fuck the right one from behind while the other two are tied up on the floor and forced to watch. when i'm about to cum, i'd blow my load all over middle girl's toes, and make the left girl lick it all up and use my own cum as lube to finger herself.

Girl on the left is much hotter than her friends so I'd tie the other two up naked and gagged and buttfuck left while she's forced to say mean things about her friends.

What would you do to my gf and her friend?

Blackmail her, put her up against a wall and pound away with a finger in her ass i pull out sometimes and make her taste her slutty asshole

Would fuck the shit out of left and right

I'd tie up the girl on the right and shove a vibrator in her snatch.

Leftie gets the choice to blow me or end up like her friend.

What does she decide?

She's nervous but quick to ask for my cock.

I'd tie the one on the right up and make lefty eat her ass. After that she can suck me off then I can cum in rights ass. Lefty can then suck the cum out.

Praying for 18. Are we safe

People asking for shit but then don't supply anything of their own, including more pics

Make her chug the entire bottle then shove it up her ass.

>posts flat, ugly, sun burnt hoes

Would make her ride my face until she came

This is the kinda girl you sit on the chest of and hold her down, jerking off until you jizz all over her glasses.

oh youre not gonna use her great ass? her IG: mariaatg

well I haven't actually seen her ass, although she has a nice figure.

i dont have any on this computer sadly

that's a shame user. I'd give her ass a plowing, given the chance.

Anyone want to do her?

well shes quite easy so getting a chance would probably not be hard if youre decent looking

Meet her in a club, pull her into the restroom and fuck her face until she throws up my cum all over herself, then leave.

Have right swallow my dick while left sucks my balls, spray into their mouths and have them share it. Those skinny bitches need the protein.

Sit back and watch them play with each other for a while, jumping in later to let them worship my dick before they go back to eating each other out. In a 69 position, I fuck the girl on the left, pulling out occasionally to slide my dick into righty's mouth. I cum inside lefty, letting her friend lick her clean.

Have her finish the bottle and take her back to her hotel room, where I gather a bunch of guys and we run a train on her until her holes are gaping and raw.

I would tie the girl on the left to her bed and tease her before finally ploughing her tight slit, while her man-faced friend fucks the middle girl with a thick strap-on.

Righty preps me with a slow, teasing blowjob, while the blonde licks the girl on the left from clit to asshole. When I'm ready, I position lefty on all fours and fuck her like a bitch in heat, pulling out only to push my slick cock up her ass.

WWYD?

Wwyd to my gf

I'd get some ropes and tie her wrists and ankles to the boards, facing away from the deck so strangers can come by and use her anonymously.

get the one on the left to suck my cock while the right right slowly undresses her and starts licking her pussy. then they change places and both suck me at the same time, i would start by fucking the girl on the left doggie while i fingered the one on the right, after that right cowgirls me while left sits on my face. i cum on both their faces at the same time

this butterface can suck my cock or get out

I"d ask her to smother me dude

Tie her hands behind her back,hike up her dress and ass fuck her till I finish inside.

early morning!? what the fuck, its fuckin 18:19 in here! also ugly sluts.

/thread.

wwyd

This bitch is getting bent over right in front of that mirror and fucked with her tits hanging out of her top. While plowing her ass she's gonna get a slew of names like "whale" and "slampig."

>TFW you mix it up and the women tell you what they'd do to you

Put her on all fours and have her put her ass towards the sky and ass fuck her on the beach right there.

You gonna finish in her ass?

With lips like those, user i'm gonna have her finish me with her mouth. After i've fucked her ass.

none of these girls look old enough.

You'd be surprised.

dazzle me

From left to right.

19, 20, 17, 19.

oooh boy then...

Let's put the 17 year old in a stockade, fully dressed. I'm not touching it, just want her to sit still and enjoy the show.

Outer left girl could use a tit fuck, I'll finish on her face, then lead her by tugging her tits over to her friend, who can clean her face off with her tongue.

Next up, the light skin girl is getting her ass ravaged, not gonna be gentle. I'll be sure to pull out though, and finish on her ass. She can crawl over to the stockade and have her ass cleaned.

The busty pig tailed bitch can take her shirt off and blow me, Once I start getting close I'll pull her head down and suffocate her on my dick until I've blown my load in her throat.

Wait until all are over 20 and hope they have gotten better looking.

'im doing all the replies basically alone

blacked out bitch

wwyd?

I'd cut a hole in her bottom so she could keep wearing those net stockings while I fuck her.

Then bend her over a table and fuck her from behind, pounding her netted ass, before spilling my load on her face.

walking in park, see this, what do?

gross, user.

i want to put a plug in her butt and then cane her feet until she's crying into the upholstery

bend her over the railing and creampie her ass

Calmly walk up to her, pull down her thong, and proceed to fuck her, blow my load in her, and continue in my way.

thank god you can own brown people

shes kinky enough to love it

Make the friends take turns eating the girl in the tiara's pussy while calling her princess and striking her ego. Then when she's had several orgasms kick the princess in the face and make her suck my cock.

wwyd to my best friend?

WWYD

if anyone has nudes of girls they know and wantt to have her bm-ed, kik me: mattmadsen1122

Nice. Then I'd be rough with her. Grab her hips and hold on while pounding her, plowing her cunt, and blow a huge load while balls deep in her.

i want to gag her, take her over my knee and spank her until she's crying. only then will i fuck her

Let her do this for me.

The beauty is that she loves it rough and moans louder the rougher it is.

She needs to be used that way

nice

Wwyd

There are some women you look at and think "She'd be a good pain slut"

Hot damn...

Grab her and fuck her on the spot. In front of you and anybody else present, if any.

Yank her top off and grab her tits while shoving my cock deep in her pussy. Cum inside her and fill her with my seed, before plunging my cock inside her mouth and facefucking her. Then dumping my second load on her face while she catches her breath.

Rape. Right in the ass. Pull out choke her and cum all over her tits and gorgeous stomach. Slap her. Spit on her. Leave her.

You know it, she's just that kind of slut

I would lay back and let her suck on my cock for a good while topless. Eventually I would have her put her hair into a ponytail. I would put my right hand on top of her head and left grabbing her ponytail. I would then facefuck her till I blow my load on her for head.
She gives me a cool down blowjob with my load dripping down her face.

hot. I'd definitely want to watch that

Wwyd to these asian sluts

She's got that bratty look to her, the one before they've been broken.

I'd use a camera from this century.

Yes, I would definitely have her lick me.

she looks like she's almost innocent but could learn fast

She could do with a hell of a breaking

I'd destroy her pussy as she screams, only to make me go harder and faster

Wwyd

nice

I'd rape her so hot that she won't want it to stop

clearly.

Who wants to tribute my slut? Add me on kik: peterpiper1515