Exposing girls from that places. i love in underwear. please masturbate i stealed all her personal photos...

exposing girls from that places. i love in underwear. please masturbate i stealed all her personal photos, i work on repair phones

bianca from hermosillo

t. creepy third world betamale

Moarr

please i love u like my job. please repost or ping the photo do u using to masturbate

nigga post the most depraved nudes she has. I can't even get a chub unless she's choking to death on a footlong nigger dick

how brown are you, jose?

jose?

Any nudes?

MOAR

i have much other girls not only bianca. tell me if want to see other.

pls tell me you are talking about the one in the right

ha

Autism

ajajaja no. only bianca shes left. any draining balls?

Yes, can we see moar

mor...

I want to see more please, senor jose

Moar Bianca

Post moar!

Post all the girls

she's beautiful.
moar pls

>repair phones
>steal nudes from them

Genius. I fixed a couple dumb bitches laptops back before smartphones when you took nudes with a digi cam and then stored them on your hdd , they had a couple pics. Good times.

Dump your collection

This thread is a faggot spic manlet trying to make straight men hard, by posting stolen nudes. Depraved and pathetic.

Post more julio

all of bianca for now sorry.. i upload normal photos of the girls i know i get all her infos. enter and repost here the girl u want
r/dxc588wm (volafile) dont forget tell me if masturbating and with what photo

You ever paid for a nude? they all stolen.

Post!

2nd thoughts maybe you right:

i stoled all bro.
waiting for the repost of the photo of volafile,

bueno pero donde hay mas?

de donde? a que te refieres?

>those potato resolution

donde hay mas fotos de bianca jajaja saludos

JUST FUCKING POST NUDES YOU THIRD WORLD FUCK

ya son todas las de bianca.
ajajaja u suck

This is a faggot shitskin that steals naked photos of women that come to his cell phone repair shack, so that he can post them online and beg straight white men to masturbate to them, and tell him about what they are doing. Let that sink in.

This is why homosexuals don't deserve rights. This is how their fucked up little pea-brains function. Dick on the mind 24/7, and they are constantly scheming and fantasizing about bringing heterosexual men into their gross little world. Honestly, they need to just be rounded up and gassed.

wtf this is my cousin

This guy is pretty cool to me.

Fag enablers get the rope, too.

Autism

Oh noes.... you r too scary 4 me

waiting for the other girl u want

Post her

how the fuck you found her

she come to repair her phone screen. i unblock and find in her photos first (dont have anyhitng) but when i check her facebook inbox i found that

But he has things we like

LOL to conozco a Bianca. Le dire que subiste sus fotos aqui y que vaya a su negocio con sus primos a que te maten... jaja estan con la plaza. Ya pelaste mi chavo por pendejo. Se acabo tu vida por marica y masturbador.

LOL to conozco a Bianca. Le dire que subiste sus fotos aqui y que vaya a su negocio con sus primos a que te maten... jaja estan con la plaza. Ya pelaste mi chavo por pendejo. Se acabo tu vida por marica y masturbador. Pinche indio ya pelaste...

>Post nudes of the short one
Post nudes of the short one

Why do you care so much?
Let the nudes commence.

You are hereby declared as spanish panjeet.

I know this girl. Her cousins are with a Cartel, I called her and told her what this guy did.... LOL he is dead. literally they will chop him up and kill him. best day of my life.

Any of the one in the chool outfit?

Kek. Proof.

>this

>I know this girl. Her cousins are with a Cartel here in Hermosillo, I called her and told her what this guy did.... LOL he is dead. literally they will chop him up and kill him. best day of my life. Thank you God for this gift.

No you didn't you faggot

More nudes of these Mexican girls

Who the fuck is this goddess?!?

She just asked me for the link to here GUYS LOL. I am so happy.
This guy left...... he must be shitting his pants.
Pobre Pendejo.... my sides... oh my sides.

Screenshots or it didn't happen

this

Proof? OP is gone he knows how heavy the Cartel is here OH GOD I am so glad for this day. SO happy. BTW not a whiteknight just doing it for good old keks...

screenshots of a phone call??? WTF how new are you??

>trying this hard

Just stop man

mfw I single handedly killed a guy for doing something so simple... OH god the irony.

He deleted the pics you stupid fuck

stop what? experiencing what it means to have the power over life and death.... no thanks. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity.

Read the posts dude, he "sent the link to her"
Pics or it didn't happen

mestizos are so fucking ugly

Dude the only thing that happened in this thread is that the OP posted pics. Thas it.

He said she asked for the link, unless he spelled out the whole fucking link to her over the phone, he must have emailed or text... so in conclusion, proof. More of that cunt Bianca you wetback cockgobling turdnuggets

Oh god my sides... this is gold.... she literally said he knows exactly where he is and who he is...... oh man life is funny.

Faggot

Are you kidding me?! It's "lil candy." First day on the Internet?

oh gad.. feels so good.

Moar Im from cd.Obregón

12y/o confirmed

grow up kiddie or get banned.

I am the one that send the link you turd... and since I used my phone I am taking zero chances of DOX so fuck you... no uploading from me. thank god for Anonymous

angry white boy that has no power in life confirmed.

faggot but alive faggot not a dead faggot like OP..lolZZZZ. if I was him I would off myself before they get me... they are into chopping people in pieces for some odd reason.

This is why nobody likes mexicans. I hope you two get killed by a cartel

I Know how you feel I am mexican and I hate mexicans. The only thing is I am sure not to be killed .... I might even get a few dollars for this. Life is great.

Yo soy del cartel de los de la plata. Estas cagao. Ya tengo tu IP piche putita.

You can still get doxxed by your post, so screen shots or never happened

>n... not whitefag...but!

so just a total fag that is. you tremendous double faggot

lol
inventaste un cartel....
estas cagado mijo.....
my sides.
IP de mi telefono... ahy papa que chistoso...jijijiji
que naco

Just another reason to never fuck with La Raza! LOL, this is why you should never FUCK with us Mexicans. Your life might depend on it, even if you're Mexican yourself.

3rd, but I'm more into Milfs.

eres del cartel y chaneas..... ay dios que chistoso... que curioso pendejito.

Los del LA PLATA pinche marrano, crees que esto es un juego pinche puta, te cagaste!! TE CAGASTE ME OISTE! VAS A TRAGAR PLOMO JOPUTA

Y vas a ser el ultimo, primero vamos por tu madre gran puta, yo que vos voliva a la casa ahora.

ok.... the guy who just did the cartel a favor is really scared of getting doxxed..... btw its me,, lol

again I am actually a faggot so... lost for words... I am to be offended?

No mames valedor te van a chingar que no se te abre la cajuela

vos.. cagaste......plomo....gran puta..y eres mexicano... ay que pendejos me encuentro... saludos argentino uruguayo colombiano. o algo parecido... gracias por los lols infinitos

Why is this nigger deleting the pics?