S/fur v.2

S/fur v.2

Easier to find if you mark the thread Mer user.

I keep forgetting. One day I'll learn

Mark the thread? What do you mean?

Mark the thread topic in TFF.

No way.
Can you really get quality name brand watches like that for free?

thank you for my newest wallpaper

What is TFF?

the furry fanatics

Tripfag finder.
It's a handy system to label threads for their content.
Then you look at the list to see if there is a thread you want to be in.
this is the mobile version. It's also available for desktop.

I see, I stick to the default filters in catalog that pin threads to the top by a keyword.

And when the threads don't include your keywords you don't see them.

what the fug is going on here

Furry stuff

Or you could just use the native "filters" system and tell it to pin "s/fur" to the top, which is what I and a lot of other people do.

Yes...
And not see the threads that don't include that string.

Yes. thats why all s/fur threads have the s/fur in them. and even if that doesn't happen, there's some kind of wordplay with the phrase "ride never ends". and even if they don't, they're linked from the last thread. and even if you miss one of the many furry threads on Sup Forums, you will get over it eventually. maybe go out and do something productive. maybe tidy up your room, I know for a fact its a mess.

Or paint it, in my case

/[sghlwaLSGHWA](traight|nek|ay|erm|esbian|hatever|ny)?[/\.\- ]+([Ff]ur|[sS]cale|[bB]read|[tT]hread)/;highlight;

works for most theads

link to previous thread, please?

But they don't always.

My room is quite clean, and even if it weren't I don't think my employer would like me leaving to go tidy it up.

What is this highlighting demon?

show me sweet gaped anus

>quite clean
so not clean.
read the whole post, please.
now that you mention it... damn you. I've a spot or two that need brushing up; a painting fell the other day (for whatever reason, the hook and shit is all intact and non-wobbly) and took part if the paintjob with it. Now I've to look for the rest of the paint from years ago and paint over all the spots that became dirty over the years... the one where I killed the mosquito, the one where... argh. fuck you for reminding me. its not your fault, but fuck you anyways.

Its for 4chanX.
It highlights the matches instead of deleting them.

My bedroom hasn't been painted in 15 years. The paint is old and nasty now, and there are about 100+ dings in the wall. It's about time I got around to it. Just started on the first coat today.

nice

Not bad. Anymore from this artist?

love these fluffy paws

agree and thanks for the juicy butthole

Moar

I love paws in general tbh