She's doing it...the wife is gonna fuck another guy....she was hesitant for a year but I think I've created a a moster

She's doing it...the wife is gonna fuck another guy....she was hesitant for a year but I think I've created a a moster

>I've created a a moster

That gut looks like a monster

What a train wreck her body is. Dude must be a neck beard.

You should create a mobster.

got kik or snapchat non? would love to see more to fap to.

Show full nudes bro

I'd love to fuck her brains out

U K Sup Forumsro?

Moar

Show us dem titties OP we know you've got pics brah.

I fantasize about getting cucked and I've spoken to my gf about it

A few weeks ago while we were fucking I asked if she wanted a threesome with another guy. She was hesitant but the more we fucked the more she got into it. She told me a name and that she'd love to suck cock while getting fucked

After I nutted I got upset

Wot do
>pic related

You guys are garbage at sexting

Lol that's all he's got? I thought the "bull" was supposed to be hung

(I bet he claims that's "7 and thick" too)

This was the convo more of her

you dick is covered in cheeto dust, ninja.

Unless that guys some 10ft tall giant motherfuck, hes rocking nothin special at all, shit I'm bigger than that guy, and I aint no Ron Jeremy.

He has a small cock

Not to mention just looking sort of dirty and non maintained. 2' long body hair just sort of becomes a full crotch afro. I have a sneaking suspicion the dude sort of always smells like sweat and balls and tends to skip showers.

I'd be okay with getting cucked. But it would sort have to be a dude that's more manly and together than myself, pref with a big (at least bigger than me) dick. It would somehow sting more to get cucked by a dude with small dick and a dirty unmaintained crotch afro.

There's a reason there's a cuck and a bull, if the dude doesn't have the goods to be a bull, he shouldn't.

If OP was pelagic he could have created a lobster

lol'd so hard. dude work on your jealousy if you're gonna involve another person in your dumb fantasies (ie your girl)

Trashy

Kinda hot face from this angle

Nevermind, trashy again

You didn't create a monster.
You made yourself into a cuck.
Congrats OP.

Still live in Florida?

Leave her obviously OP. She's admitted she has thoughts about another guy. She must have just settled with you, but I bet she wishes she was really with him.

Lol this

And then there's me.....op here

Also scrawny and short. No wonder she thinks her "bull" is a step up.

Dont listen to those faggots OP. Those freckles and tits are making me DIAMONDS

your wife is hot OP I'd fuck her

you were fucking her and she was thinking of another dude, rip user srsly just bail

OP plz tell me you have other ass pix :(((