Anyone else a bartard? share stories. whats the most youve eaten in a night? most retarded thing youve done barred out?

anyone else a bartard? share stories. whats the most youve eaten in a night? most retarded thing youve done barred out?

i am Sup Forumstard INCARNATE

Benzos are overrated and fucking horrible, why bother.

Xanax bars are for sheep.

As dumb of a drug as cocaine lol.

What happened to just popping the pills, you degenerates?

I took 300 MG etizolam and 50 of alph over the course of 3 ish weeks. Went full bartard, traveled a good amount and fucked a grill. Idk how I'm not in jail as I drove 200 miles on 15 MG.

10 lbs of baby aspirin, amirite? Huh?

I also learned that you can vape etizolam in a pg solution it's just less effective

How about this, instead of coffee grounds, granulated mescaline.

I've found a way to get completely ass blasted from paracetamol, swallow 10g then take a shot, and down a redbull, it'll give you fucking wings dude

>friend orders bars on the Silk Road
>didn't know he ordered some pressed by the seller
>they are almost double the dose, but the same size. They are super dense
>have no tolerance
>"ive taken these before"
>eat two super sized mega bars
>can't remember shit for the next 18 hours, foggy for 3 days total
>turns out I was 10 second Tom or whatever that guy's name is in 50 First Dates
>I was just repeating myself to my friends, and could not fuction
>at some point we ordered pizza
>we are all on the front porch when pizza lady arrives
>she is literally 3 feet in front of me
>I keep asking "is someone here?"
>other friend is strung out on meth
>he cannot properly pay the woman because he is freaking out himself
>3rd friend trying to keep his cool and get the pizza lady out of there
>probably scarred the pizza lady for life
>i keep asking if we got pizza for the next few hours after we ate it
>eventually I go into a deep sleep, barely breathing, friends think I am going to die
>not sure what to do with me
>they start to drag me outside like a wounded soldier and throw me into the care, was going to take me to the hospital
>friend's neighbor sees this, and just laughs
>they are meth-freaking out if they should take me or not
>meth friend gets idea
>gives me meth to counter the benzos
>now I am speeding balls and forgetting everything every 10 seconds
>goes on for hours
>text a few people complete jibberish
>eventually have to go home, have a cat to feed.
>awkwardly walk past family
>feel like shit for a few days
>never felt right since that day, probably lost oxygen to my brain or some shit

Drink half a gallon of Motrin then snort a pixie stick, huh?

yeah to heaven/hell

>benzos
faggot

So... can I get that number?

What do you think Xanax is...?

a benzo. xanax is shit

To the seller? idk, Silk Road is dead dude, but there are other sketchy blackmarkets out there.

>bartard
think you mean retard

That's what this thread is about. I don't understand your point.

I meant the Asian chick, but I appreciate the info

AlphaBay went down to. Dreamarket is the only one still up

just saying, benzos are shit, you either fall asleep or don't remember anything. the sides are awful.
mdma > weed > benzos

Well there are [others] but you never know how legit the smaller markets are. This was all many years ago anyway. I don't do drugs or buy shit online anymore.

Pills are for girls. At least mix it with alcohol.

Well that was the point of my story, I consider that experience negative, as I could have easily died.

But I don't see your point of coming here to say that. It is like going to a bar and asking WHY ARE YOU GUYS DRINKING BEER? DON'T YOU KNOW IT'S BAD FOR YOU?!

yuck. MDMA is the worst shit ever, hope you atleast take the pure crystals.
If you do pills you're most likely consuming 2CB and ratpoison

I'm telling you, Flinstones gummy vitamins are the future.

this post made me cringe like a motherfucker. kys OP you 16 year old

I ate an entire bottle when I was younger. Not a good idea!

first got hooked on them when i got prescribed kpins for panic disorder... been a wild ride ever since. worst its got was nearly dying from WDs after an insane week-long clam & diclaz binge. fuckin took all my sleeping pills the other day too and it'll be weeks til i can refill the scrip.

moral of the story kids:
>dont do drugs

Did it titillate you? Was it transcendent?

How do you lower benzo tolerance? Are there any compounds that reverse it?

my tum tum hurt

nah the moral of the story is
>dont do drugs like you.

Don't take any for a while. The half life in your blood is fairly quick though.

not really bro, all u can do is taper.

rehab

SHE'S HOT! I think I believe in life after love....

You have to re calibrate. The only way is to stop using and allow your body to regain equilibrium.

the fact that you got this butthurt over someone jokingly saying "don't do drugs" might say something abt you bro, maybe its time to slow down

This post is so underrated.

I prefer perkys, but i mixed xanor with lsd once and didnt shit in a week

please don't listen to these retards, benzo withdrawal can fucking kill you and it'll drive you insane beforehand so it's really not a good idea to go cold turkey. decrease your dose slowly but if you're regularly taking recreational doses of /benz/ then you can't really just stop all at once

Did you know George Dubya Bush ate 43oz of Aleve Liquid Gels per day? It was the driving force behind the War on Turrur until the Taliban cornered the market on heroin

enjoy your organ failure, why dont you buy o-dmst like a future junkie

10/10

He never said he was addicted, just that his tolerance was high. Anytime I stopped feeling it as strong, I would stop. I never really got "addicted though." But you are right, if someone takes a fuck ton every day, do not stop cold turkey. I'm sure he knows that much though.

you're calling my response being butthurt? You've got the wrong idea user

Drugs aren't bad, its the people who use them that make them bad, everything in moderation people, even moderation in moderation.

ate 100mg alpraz 50mg diaz and a shit load of alcohol and some acid over a week dont know how i didnt crash and die

Not him, but some drugs are bad and not worth it, even if you think you can "keep it under control."

I'm sure 90% of heroin addicts thought they had it "under control" at the start.

>borrow 500 pills (1mg)
>take one
>fuck it, another
>wake up two weeks later
>all pills gone, no money

don't know what I did but I must've had the time of my life lol

i dunno dude you sound pretty delusional. i think maybe its time to lay off the xanax for a while.

Yep, that's what he saw in the mirror every day, that particular one is prior to the shoe throwing.

>this nigga just "borrowing" 500 xans

it's really sad to see a man taken down by his addictions like that

was supposed to sell them for profit
cue benzo haze followed by amnesia
lots of happy customers i guess

The illiteracy not withstanding xD

I was prescribed benzos legitimately for a while. After 3 weeks on the actual therapeutic dose I became physically addicted to them. I never abused them, I never took them to get high, but I could not stop taking them without going through hell. It took damn near 6 months to wean myself off them because the withdrawal was so bad. Panic episodes, severe anxiety, insomnia, irritability, just completely miserable any time I tried to cut the dose. And once again this was at a therapeutic level. I can't imagine how bad things would be if I was abusing them. Do not mess with benzos on anything close to a regular basis.

Just out of curiosity, how old are you user?

At the time of the story, 22. 26 now.

Where's my (You)?

I honestly wouldn't fuck with any dark markets at the moment. The few that you can readily access are plagued with OPSEC issues. Even DHL is sketchy now. Look on Reddit for an independent seller if you really want bars.

You obviously never done cocaine

I was prescribed 6mg if alprazolam daily for 5-6 years. I got married, rode out a 4 year marriage and got divorced during a bartard haze. Cheated on her weekly and mixed it with way too much 100 proof vodka.

Just realized DHL is down. Kek. Haven't been keeping up with Dark Markets in a while.