How old were you when you grew out of metal?

how old were you when you grew out of metal?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bg4h0BIbC0Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

19 / 20, I guess. You?

metal was always shit

Metallica still dope as shit. blast it sometime in the car.

Hello

I was never into metal because I was never gay

around 2000 is when metal and rock died

Some of us don't grow out of metal. Some of us remain men until we die. What did you maggots switch to when you grew out of metal?

>14
That's when I started, haha

Never got into it, thank God

Productive members of society

Was never into metal, post-core math-rock master race reporting in

Around 19

I like girls and I wanted them to like my back so I swerved metal like it was musical leprosy

I still like to listen to it from time to time.

Screamo style music is just audible garbage though.

Yeah headbanging can be bad for your back.

I still listen to metal, but my understanding of it and tastes have changed. It used to be kind of an edgy image thing, but now I enjoy it because of how expressive it is. I enjoy metal for some of the same reasons I enjoy Death Grips; it can be a really good expression of negative emotion and everyone needs some way to blow off steam and vent.

Or you just find yourself a metal chick. I met my wife at a Korn concert

Is that code for Country?

>remain men

I just saw a guy last night that must have been in his mid or late 30s that was still dressing like a fucking 13 year old metal head idiot. You people don't "remain men" you slowly grow into fat oafish losers that stink up a room every time you walk in. None of your non-metal friends think you're cool anymore and society has moved on.

isnt it weird to think that you wouldn't have met your wife if the lead singer of korn hadn't gotten raped by his schoolteacher when he was a kid

>hocus-pocus hibbity-bibbity master race reporting in

>korn
>metal

Nu-metal pls go

About 20. Now the hardest thing I listen to is some alternative rock.

Never did. If you "grew" out of it then you never liked it. Glad all the posers leave.

>Grew out
Shit, I kept listening to heavier and heavier shit as I got older. I grew out of nu-metal, because the older I got, the more cringier it became.

My favorite band of all time is Behemoth. They havent put out an album i didnt love.

This site is for people 18 and over

>STOP LIKING THINGS I DON'T LIKE

Oh boy you sure showed him, you look so mature and probably listen to really mature music like Jazz

one does not simply "grow out of metal".
70s and 80s metal will always be god tier.
never cared for anything else and will never do

I bet you're really accustomed to having to lash out at people that don't like your shitty music.

I bet you've even convinced yourself that you get weird looks because people can't handle how much of a badass you are. You probably say things like "i don't give a fuck" or call people posers like this toolshed and day by day you just get older, uglier, smellier, and you call it grungy and you think it's cool. You probably watch shows like metalacolypse and don't realize it's actually a parody making fun of you.

user I don't even listen to metal specifically, I like a lot of music. I just don't get people who kick off based on someone having different tastes to them like you did. My comment was tongue in cheek rather than mad if you couldn't tell, we're all friends here old buddy old pal

Don't argue with trip 7s he is the god of this thread now.

How old were you when you grew out of eating food?

Do us all a favor and never have kids

Around 23

I'll listen to anything that's not gangster rap.
It's the "everyone who grows out of a particular kind of music never liked it" bullshit that only kids say that I was commenting on
Try not being such a daft cunt

That's fine, I honestly don't care what music people listen to, but you're on Sup Forums and you don't get why people like giving other people shit?

>Try not being such a daft cunt

Hey why be so mean I was only goofing ya you dum dum what are you some kind of wise guy some kind of beatnik or something

I get it just fine, that's exactly why I was giving you shit in the first place

Nirvana killed most metal for me even tho I wasn't into grunge. You sorta go it's all irrelevant however old Judas priest, acdc slayer megadeth I listen to now and again.

>jokes on you i was only pretending to be retarded

>*SINGING ALONG*
>MMVACKA LICKA MAMA DACA CACA CITA
>LOLxD WANNA MAKE OUT

kys

O boi

well i actually like the song structure and didn't just listen to it to feel badass like you. tell me why i shouldn't think rust in peace is good.

I'm joking btw and hope u 2 are happy, korn is pretty underrated

Metal is a true music of White male, if you don't get it, get the fuck out. Probably you listen to some pop/rap crap. Kill yourself. Faggot.

i dunno why but i lol'd at how high res that pic is

Metal is a type of pop music, how do you not get this?

sounds like you were into angsty preteen's metal like korn and shit

Save it friend, it's all yours :)

Who's pretending? I'm full retard mode. I was just saying you took a pretty obviously dumb comment super cereal. Internet = Srs Business

Are you joking, idiot ?

Are you actually autistic?

No I'm retarded I already said that

youtube.com/watch?v=bg4h0BIbC0Y

>deflecting

Deflecting from what Sup Forumsro you asked if I was autistic and said I was pretending to be retarded, I'm here telling you A) I'm not an autist and B) I am a raging retard

Never. Metal is most epic genre of music.

Metal is not something you "grow out of," but nice try on being a generalizing faggot.