Just turned 19 a week ago and my mom still yells at me does this bullshit ever end or is this a forever thing until i...

just turned 19 a week ago and my mom still yells at me does this bullshit ever end or is this a forever thing until i die?

move out if it pisses you off you fucking manchild

depends on the mom I guess

my mom never yells at me but she hasn't been paying attention to me since I was a baby

i moved out ... thats the problem she yells at me through the phone about me letting my girl move in with me and she doesnt even live with me

ehm, mother's senses are pretty much awesome, maybe the reason she yells with ya is because she feels that girl is gonna use you for good? You know guyz always go after their dicks, girls easily fuck with your brain. Good mothers usually know this they just fail to fucking communicate it well because they are scared.

ill green text
>move out mom mad i didnt stay to help pay rent
>let "whore" girlfriend live with me
>get calls daily about how im a shit person for not staying

Once you move they chill out because she will forget how much of an ungrateful cunt you are

I moved out i helped pay rent since i was 17 i was her only wall for money when she went out and i had to pay for food for my 6 year old sister i did alot for her i dont see why you call me ungrateful when i did everything that i could to fix that hell hole.

Ask her if she wants to move in with you, then pull all the my house my rules bullshit on her

She is a bitch you dont understand she would smoke in my apt and get me kicked out . remember the hermit crab thread a while back where op's gf was a bitch and didnt listen to op's house rules that would happen to me

Sounds like she's just a cunt, is alcohol or drugs involved or are you niggers?

Don't worry user. It's just for as long as you are a worthless piece of shit.

we are pure white breed americunts, its alcohol she went to rehab but came back stayed clean for 6 months and started drinking again

will you inherit something from her?
if not, tell her to fuck off.
if yes, talk less and less, but keep yourself "there".

sounds good op but she has nothing her alcohol addiction made her lose everything

Tell her to get fucked until she's clean then

then tell her to fuck off.

its hard to tell someone to fuck off that you love i care for my mother dont get my wrong i just dont have enough money to pay for her rent anymore if i had enough i would help her out

Ditch the narcissistic cunt. Cease all contact.

She's just expecting you to provide for her because she provided for you, that's the logic. Unless you had a dad that died recently or something like that, in that case tell her to get a job and pay her own rent.

thanks for the help anons ill post a thread later tonight to late you know what she yells at me for later today

my dad was never in my life he left when i was 2

She's still your mom user, she's set in mom mode. The only way to end that is either A) Confront it and risk damaging your relationship a bit or B) Put up with her mothering you and ignore it.

If you chose A), be like 'Hey mom I'm an adult now here's a few examples of how mature I am please stop acting like I can't look after myself' and be chill about it. Make her see you as a adult and she'll stop treating you like a child most likely. You can't just allow it to happen and expect her to change, you gotta confront it or accept it.

Are you sure you're not niggers?

im sure im pale as hell if i was black i would be surprised

Edgy

She did what she could to raise and provide for you for all these years and now she's old, then you move out and stop helping her out with her rent because you need to pay your own rent and food. I believe she was expecting you to get a fantastic job right out of high school and that you'd have all the money you needed to provide for her, she had unrealistic expectations and now she's confused and thinks you hate her and owe her all that money and effort she put into you. Don't feel bad, you don't owe her anything.