What do you know about him?

What do you know about him?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pjS6OdY2dBQ
youtube.com/watch?v=J5-U_KLqpBg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

the only thing I know is that he looks like a goblin

I know he's the ugliest fucker on YouTube, looks like a shit i took this morning.

his nose is like that because of it being constantly pressed against the pubic hair of youtube admins & advertisers

I don't like him that much, but I want a boosted board now

Anyone else think his eyes are really sunken in to his skull. Is that what gives him unique hideous look?

He may be fucked up looking and I may not agree with him but he makes more money than me so i respect him for that

Lol if anyone looked "Slav" it's this fuck right here.....all he is missing is :
>Adidas track suit
>white socks
>cheaply made Italian loafers
>half pack off brand cigarettes

He's Bill S. Preston Esq.

Party on dudes.

Let me guess. He's some alt-right faggot who rails against feminism & the plight of the poor oppressed white man.

Fucking kek

like 100% the opposite

Who?

He looks much more Germanic than Slavic.

He told his fans that he was voting for Hillary

youtube.com/watch?v=pjS6OdY2dBQ

The bait israel

That's from the YouTube ad revenue department heads take turns having him deepthroat making their balls smack him on his eyes over and over so much it pushed them back. The YouTube guys love it though, it's like two little bowls for them to fill up with cum

Wasn't he homeless or something?

He is about as SJW as they come, but he hides it well and doesnt ever get super political in his youtube videos... his interviews on the other hand...

thank god im not the only one who sees his resemblance to a fucking goblin

I've watched some of his videos and I still have no idea of what exactly does he do, or why is he even relevant

Before he was famous, I sat in on Krav Maga class he was in.

I was like, who the fuck is this guy? He looked weird as fuck, but had a lot of charisma. Dude is high level in Krav, could probably kick a decent amount of ass.

His videos aren't as good as they used to be, when he pretended to cut his arm on live local NY news was possibly his greatest moment, but he seems like a good guy.

good tv moment lol

youtube.com/watch?v=J5-U_KLqpBg

yeah i like die antwoord

Real life moe szyslak

i think he's jewish

imagine being this ugly.

if he only did this I'd watch

In his vlogs he seems like a genuinely friendly, personable guy. Since he looks like that he either has money or a good personality, based on my limited viewings it's likely both.
However i have read that he's actually a cunt and his personality in his youtube videos is entirely artificial.
So in short i don't really know anything and i just wasted my own time.

Only redeeming quality is he's not Link & Rhett.

hes a multi millionaire created and sold the app beme

Money grabber, depends on the moral high ground instead of logic to get a public, IF he had de moral high ground.

He's Twinkerbell

yea when he makes politcal vids he holds the camera with his left hand only to show he is for sure on the left

Don't know much about him except that cinematography is his thing and he also knows a bit about what makes a good camera.

>Fox 5 San Diego
Is he from San Diego or did he just make his way down here to fuck around?

A bet he's a Jew

Ripped off his entire video style from his old mentor, that he doesn't speak to anymore.

Got a tv show with his brother and then spunked it up the wall. Doesn't speak to his brother now either.

Constantly fighting with his wife.

If there is a redeemable quality about this guy the people around him sure as fuck haven't found it.

He's such a cuck. He told his fans that he'd never met her too. Niggger got PAAAIIIOD

He's an eight time world fisting champion. Noted for clean entry and good show man ship on the exit.