youtube.com/playlist?list=PLtoeCT0_A4_A6GFlukHQFbFt22x3Yg4Jl
youtube.com/watch?v=JlDNjB6w-co
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtu.be/byfi4SvfFPM

Holy fuck dude. So much for the compliment

X

>tfw a crying naked autist with a raging hard on shows up at your party
>muffled "REEEE"s in between sobbing

The thing is, even the biggest turbo autist can bring a knife and stab everyone to death.
That's why being rude to strangers is never a good idea.

ability to hold a knife =/= ability to effectively use a knife, especially against a couple of hard dicked chads pumped full of testosterone wanting to show off how badass they are

like literally all you need to defend yourself against a knife attack is a large rock or two and mediocre reaction time

I've always wanted to know what happened after this

Oh god I feel fucking sick, I feel bad for this dude and kinda disgusted at the same time

Like how the fuck can a person get like this. On one hand she's kinda a bitch for being so brash, and on the other hand hes kinda sad and creepy

same way they get like this

You are delusional. Not even a pro mma fighter could defend himself against a knife.

The first guy wouldnt even know whats up because obviously he wouldnt declare his knife, the second guy would probably freeze up in fear and would not know what to do.
Certainly he would not be able to locate a weapon fast enough and then it's done.

youtu.be/a22EuHjbJdU

I dont like antifa as much as the next guy and ya im behind the hole kekastani meme to but,thats a little much

you are supposed to post cringey pictures, not be the cringe

that's you

that's your people

lulz

>not even a pro mma fighter could defend himself against a knife
>not even a pro mma fighter
>pro mma fighter

Is that bad or just a part of life?

are they fighting over a sausage?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0HFniCWxys

You could say, they both are overknight

I can't tell if you are actually serious or just baiting.
You just posted a demonstration video of two fat retards acting out an unrealistic scenario in order to prove that it's possible to reliably handle someone with a knife?

this just makes me angry.

Is this the hacker known as Sup Forums?

Watch a few youtube videos of things like systema and krav maga on knife defense. Even the masters occasionally get slashed during demos

The winner of a knife fight is the guy who bleeds less than the other guy

I fucking love the Nietzsche quote :P

"slashed"
Noone "slashes" in a knife fight and noone leans forward like in your video.
Have you ever seen how people actually use knives?

Is this PS? Working there most be like coding in a fish market.

I'd get drunk with them.

> like literally all you need to defend yourself against a knife attack is a large rock or two and mediocre reaction time

So much wrong in this statement it's hard to know where to begin

You guys are fags and its about time to stop

>all these fedoras think that their rainbow cs:go pocket knife makes them invincible to a 20 pound rock to the skull from 10 feet away

-I didn't know that was possible.

Jesus what a canvas

He just said having a good team doesn't mean you have a good team.

Good fucking christ please no

People absolutely slash in a knife fight. Are you joking? Stabbing to bait someone into coming off guard and moving to a slash across the face/arms is common, whether the person with the knife is trained or not.

Knives are dangerous because they're effective regardless of how experienced the person holding it is.

Knife-fighter? Fucking forget about it. Run.

have you never taken a self defense class? You should lad, you might learn how to defend against a knife

I am talking about someone trying to defend himself against a knife while being unequipped hinself.
I am not talking about knife fights where both fighters are fully aware that the other person is yielding a weapon and both are armed and commiting to a knife fight.
That's something entirely different.

>yielding a weapon

What is the purpose of your trip?
Duration of stay?

I assumed as much. still doesn't make sense, though.

i come for work, 6 weeks

If you ever had taken actual self defense classes then you would know that literally every trainer that is worth anything would tell you that you should never try to fight it and always run.

oooooor
the first one sees the knife but is too slow not to get hit, makes him wounded but not instantly dead
second guy sees it and becomes enraged, multiplies normal attack power with 150%

But seriously you underestimate how fast people can be fending off a knife attack

at least he keeps some standarts

you're an idiot. If someone comes at you with knife, you're going to get cut or stabbed trying to defend yourself, no matter what you train in.

Kek

ITT faggots argue over who the biggest faggot really is, little did they know that they all win

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLtoeCT0_A4_A6GFlukHQFbFt22x3Yg4Jl

Early morning? Dude, what time zone are you even in?

but I'm the biggest faggot of them all

That was actually pretty funny, but it came off as satire to me. It looks like he took a superficial take on Idubbz Legit food reviews and just ran with it.

I want the original, with audio

except I'm actually trained in the deadliest martial art (mcmap) so I know what I'm talking about.

Would honestly rather see a nig into normie meme's than acting like a typical nigger.

Being able to draw a map of Mcdonalds is only lethal for you, fat fuck.

When I see these on Facebook, i die a bit inside cause someone knows this person

Marine Corps Martial Arts Program (mcmap) you autistic faggot

Yeah that's cringy I am all for IRL shit posting but if I show up somewhere Antifa is I would want to look normal.

>you mean you made a thread on Reddit again?

Kek/10, I lost hard
Holy shit that guy is on another level of cringe.

Truly, the biggest cringe in cringe threads are the people posting

>in this moment I am euphoric

i need a shower after this one.

This got me better than anything else so far in this thread.

This really pisses me off on a deep fucking level.

Dude has a point

Don't know whether to laugh at him or with him, tbh

youtube.com/watch?v=JlDNjB6w-co