Hiya Sup Forums Sup Forumsros! I am a successful linguist, translator, and business builder, and Muslim revert...

Hiya Sup Forums Sup Forumsros! I am a successful linguist, translator, and business builder, and Muslim revert, who has lived in the United States, Asia, and the UK. I just got turned on to this site, and whoa! I'm sorry I didn't find it sooner. Ask me anything (AMA), my name is Evan.

Youre gay

No, I am certainly not. I am married. I am deathly afraid of vaginas though, I just don't like the way they look. That's my thing. Other than that, I'm just a normal guy like you.

Kill yourself faggot

Leave this shithole

This is a picture of my wife. She's the reason I converted to Islam. She is Indonesian. (Don't ask me for nudes! LOL!!)

>thinly veiled PA

NYPA, FAGGOT

asia? so you lived in the republic of tuva and bhutan maybe turkey? maybe azerbaijan or uzbekistan? really broad statement there evan, be more specific or go fuck yourself

Theres nothing for you here, go to reddit, they'll care

Why would I ask for nudes I already have?

Taiwan and Indonesia. Why so hostile? Please ask me anything. I have a lot to share.

Was sage ich?

you're most likely the same person postin this muslim shit as the other thread couple of hours ago. hows the drugs goin, buddy?

Apparently, your name is Mango.

Also, kys.

No, that wasn't me. I don't try to force my religion on anyone, but I do invite everyone I meet to Islam because he's what I believe to be the true religion and the one that everyone should believe in.

Nice to know Finnish faggots like black dicks coming out of white women and into a toilet, you fucking disgusting sissy cuck.

What languages do you know and what languages do you translate?

Evan I think that these people are here to ware you down, don't listen to them

Thank you for the question. Mostly I translate Chinese to English. I do speak Indonesian as well, though.

Are you interested in becoming a translator? What languages do you yourself speak?

Ha ha. Thanks. I was the president of my high school class and I play rugby. I can take a joke.

How big is your dick?

LOL about average I guess? You guys are funny.

Bump

Where do you live now? Does your wife have a tight pussy?

LOL The answer to your first question is I live in the UK. I'm going to ignore the second one, OK? You're funny though.

I was really hoping that people would ask me more things about my revision to Islam, or my experience as a translator, since that's what I do.

Why the hell did you get cucked by your wife into believing a bullshit fairy tale? Mohammed loves cock too.

Give me one piece of empirical evidence that the Koran/Quran is true. Pro tip: you can't.

Fuck off newfag. Go back to Facebook or Reddit or FunnyJunk or 9gag.

There are several examples. I was raised a Christian, but there are many contradictions in Christianity that cannot be resolved. We believe that Mohammed was the final messenger and read the Koran is a direct record of The message that God transmitted through his messenger, who of course is Mohamed. All other religions involve what you might call static. In other words, a disruption of the message. Islam is the religion with no static.

What's it like to have an asian wife? Any tips on getting an asian girlfriend? I love asian women

My tip: learn the language! If you like Japanese girls, learn Japanese! Or learn Chinese, learn Indonesian. Hell, learn all three. Getting an Asian partner is really not that hard if you come to Asia because generally Asian women seem to think that white people are all well for you. If you have money in your family, then just tell them about that, and your good as gold. But aside from that, if you can speak a bit of their language, that will get you a lot more action.

As for what it's like to have an Asian wife, I can say it's pretty great. As I mentioned, I reverted to her family religion so that we could get married. It's been a blessing. I love her and I love Our God. And of course I never stop drinking beer or masturbating or doing any of those things. You just say you're a Muslim, and I'm a Muslim now. It's really not that different.

Will Asian women that black guys?

Will Asian women date black guys?

LOL honestly, usually not. I have seen a few cases where the answer was yes, though.

Anyone who talks about our prophet like that deserves to die. Please watch your step, my friend.I am not joking.

Anyone who talks about our prophet like that deserves to die. Please watch your step, my friend.

Sir, with all due respect, we love the prophet more than we love our parents or our children. You must not disrespect him. Do not provoke me. As a Muslim, it will be my duty to react to your provocation. I came in peace. I simply wanted my brothers and sisters to ask me anything. But you may not insult Muhamed.

Easy newfag I respect him too

You came to the wrong place, if you're looking for respect.

All of us think that your religion is trash, and that Mohammed was an Epileptic Peodphile.

Also, most of us will tell you to kill yourself. Some are joking, others aren't.

I really am doubting if you're trolling or not. You speak exactly like a retarded Muslim would.
So you're either the best troll I've ever seen, or you are a legit mudslime.

Anyway, I hope you'll burn in whatever "Hell" you're delusional ass believes in

You son of a bitch. You compare some nigger thug to the prophet of God? Give me a fucking address so I can find you and beat the shit out of you.

If you knew anything about Islam you would not think it is trash. All you have to do is learn. I invite you to Islam, my brother. I ignore your insults because they come from ignorance.

Triggered. Isn't this a legendary boxers thread

out of couriosity what would be your reaction if smb on this image board insulted your prophet

>nigger thug

Neck yourself.

That man is a fucking Muslim boxer.

I am a tolerant person, and an understanding person, and a person who is willing to teach and correct ignorance.

That being said, anyone who knowingly casts an insult at our messenger of God, cannot be tolerated. This is what Islam teaches us. This is the law. God's law. This cannot be questioned. It is simply the truth.

>my prophet
Kek. No one believes in that shit anymore

Actually, my brother, more people believe it then ever before. There is one God who is Allah, and Mohammed is his messenger. Allhamdullilah!

so your reaction would be to not tolared a person
wow this is rly mature of u
im afraid random ppl on the internet and exspecialy here will not care tho but nice try bra

ISIS detected

Why did you choose to follow a religion invented by a violent warlord who ordered dozens of executions and who fucked a 9 year old?

Dear brother, the Koran is very clear about this. Islam is the way of life. We must know it, believe it, and do it every day.

As I said before, I did not mean to come here as an evangelist, but he slimed is the way of life and it is the only one. God be with you my friend.

Muhamed was the most beautiful of gods creation's. We believe and except this fact. The terrible western distortions that have been propagated are works of Satan.

There is not a single act in history that the prophet Mohammed has committed that was outside the laws of the social culture that he existed in at the time. All of the other propaganda to the contrary is a smear on the one true religion that was given to us by Allah and his final messenger.

>Ignorance
>if you knew anything about Islam

I know enough, thanks. I've read and listened to experts on the subject.

I know about your prophet, starting out his life married to an older woman who oversaw caravan trading. Creating his new religion and getting ousted, he then turns on these exact caravan he knows so well and starts attacking them.

I know when and why he added the "70 virgins in heaven" thing, after cards abandoned their post to loot, letting his enemy reform and attack him.

I know that his last wife Aisha was married to him at 7 and he took her virginity at 9 years old.

These are historical "facts" that come from studies by historians and scientist.

Telling me to "believe in this old sand people book", is the exact definition of ignorance.
Its believing something without any proof.

You don't have proof.
You only have faith.
>Ignorance
Ignorance isn't really what I'm concerned about, since, unlike you, I hate "believing", but I love "proof".

Bonus from the kuffar, a little drawing

Hey man. I've actually been thinking about going to college for "Modern Language" to learn a foreign language. I've also been interested in Islam. I know ESL is a growing field, and they'll take kids right out of college. Anyways, my question is: How long did it take you to learn another language? And is it possible to get an "Arabic" degree in college? All the surrounding colleges where I'm located don't offer any courses.

Yes, a beautiful case of ignorance being total bliss, my friend. Dear brother, come to truly understand Islam, and the dark lies that you have stated here will never again reach your lips.

I am a successful businessman, entrepreneur, and translator, and linguist. I wanted people to ask my everything, not just about my religion, but do you have crossed the line now. It is unacceptable for Islam to be insulted. You need to stop and stop right now. The end... Don't make the statements again or there will be consequences. That's a promise not a threat. Mohammed is the messenger of God.

I started the Chinese club when I was in high school, and so that's how I learned the language. As for how long it takes, of course that depends on how long and how hard you work, but… OK 1 to 2 years to really get conversationally fluent, and five years of really hard work to Really master the language. Emphasis on hard work, though. It's not easy.