The final Beatle-pill is realizing this is their best album, and that none of the songs are filler

The final Beatle-pill is realizing this is their best album, and that none of the songs are filler.

>Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da starts playing

>he doesn't like granny music

THE OFFICIAL LIST: Songs from the white album that shouldve been saved for Anthology

>Glass Onion
>I'm So Tired
>Piggies (George's worst Beatles song. Should never have passed Paul's quality control.)
>Rocky Raccoon
>Long Long Long
>Savoy Truffle
>Cry Baby Cry

Everything else is great. Could maybe also include Julia and While My Guitar Gently Weeps in this list, but I'll let them slide.

The only track I really don't like is the first one. It's definitely a top 5 AOAT

Savoy Truffle is one of their worst songs I can't understand how anybody would like it

Long Long Long is the best Beatles song, what are you talking about.

Lol, not even in the top 100. Stop with the "George was a good songwriter" meme. He was very average, with some really good songs.

>I didn't like that at all. It's inferior.

Frank Zappa's music is bad, and he's not funny.

I think Frank Zappa's music is good, and he's hilarious.

Rocky Racoon, Long Long Long and Cry Baby Cry are pleb filter congrats it still works

You're thinking of Martha My Dear, Revolution 9, and Honey Pie.

sorry this is the final beatlepill

No, all of those are objectively not good.

>someone says they dislike Honey Pie or Revolution 9

Hence, pleb filters. I never said other songs were bad (except Piggies).

MARTHA MY DEAR THOUGH I SPEND MY DAYS IN CONVERSAAAAATION PLEEEEEEASE REMEMBER ME

Happiness Is A Warm Gun is worse than all three

Happiness is a Warm Gun is 10 ten best easily.

Nah most overrated Beatles song ever Piggies is even better

No, Piggies is by far the worst on the album, and Happiness is a Warm Gun is either the best or second best Lennon song on the album.

Whatever you need to tell yourself to live in your reality. I bet your mom won't even suck your dad

>being this butthurt

He's right, Happiness is a Warm Gun is extremely underrated

the White Album has always been my favorite.

I like its kind of weary, paranoid hippie burnout vibe, creeping darkness interspersed with beams of (orange) sunshine here and there.

like the album wears a Jesus (but also Manson) beard and a white guru robe, but the guru turns into a cult leader, and everyone relocates to some seedy outlaw desert encampment where they deal hard drugs and start turning on each other.

Like, the vibe of I'm So Tired literally sounds like the Beatles becoming strung out and utterly fed up with each other and going their own ways.

Which is a familiar vibe of anyone who has hung in friend groups that got heavily into head drugs and the inevitable burnout and resentment that comes.

I fell like the White Album so perfectly documents that stage in the whole druggie's experience.

I love Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da

You just have to learn to appreciate the atmosphere of the album.

Glass Onion too. It's like the dark side of that whole acid tripper seeing the 'secret meanings' in things. Like Lennon is playing with that tendency and infusing the song with that paranoic vibe and acting like he's dishing out the "reaaal" meanings of his song. It was practically pandering to would-be Mansons.

Such a cool album.

of his *songs

Come to think of it a lot of Lennon's songs in particular on the album come off as either really paranoid and schizoid or

cont

as either really paranoid and schizoid or burnt-out and resentful

When I see this picture as a thumbnail it always looks like he has super big cartoon eyes and is making a menacing face

>none of the songs are filler
>Wild Honey Pie starts playing

HONEY PIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Wild Honey Pie is still 100 times better than Piggies.

Wild Honey Pie is so good that the Pixies covered it

This and realizing revolution 9 is the best track.

fucking kill yourself

I think you are gay

NOW THAT'S WHAT I CALL EDGY

>>I'm So Tired
what the FUCK

>Frank Zappa is bad
I guess I didnt know what I expected wandering into a Beatles thread.
7th-grader-on-the-bus-core

>tfw you like both Zappa and the Beatles
ASCENDED

How old are you? My guess is below 20. Don't worry, this was my favourite Beatles album as a teen too. Revolver, Rubber Soul, Abbey Road and MMT are all better, and arguably Pepper too. Happiness Is A Warm Gun is a top 5 Beatles song though.

OP checking back in. I am 24. I love all Beatle albums almost equally don't worry sweetie. These days I get my kicks from Help! and the White Album sessions.