ITT: Sup Forums in 1987

ITT: Sup Forums in 1987

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
youtube.com/watch?v=2BnNa9b6Omw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I love the Smiths! I can't wait to hear their future albums!

Why do people keep releasing heavy metal albums? It's already been a year and it's clear that nobody is going to top Slayer.

how can Sup Forums exist in 1987 original poster?

when is Grimes gettting borned?

Just want to drop a note and say this is AOTY!

There's some Melvins wannabes playing in Seattle, their bass player is literally 7ft and the guitarist sings like he eats Marlboro every day. Wish someone could be honest and tell them they will never make it

Oi! Fuck Commie fucks!

I fucking love hard rock and glam rock thank god it'll never be saturated and the genre will live long into the 90's

Peter Gabriel BTFO

Some of you guys are alright, don't go to Savernake Forest tomorrow.

What is this independent stolen crap?

Jello hasn't sold out......h-h-has he? He'd never do that right? Right?

Rock is dead, man. There's nothing but faggy hairspray bands for girls now.

Will they ever get off of drugs?

IT MUST BE GETTING EARLY
CLOCKS ARE RUNNING LATE
PAINT BY NUMBER
MORNING SKY
LOOKS SO PHONEY
DAWN IS BREAKING EVERYWHERE

'Miami Vice' really makes doing coke look cool. I should move my family to Florida.

The Dead live?

Nah. Why would any of the Dead Kennedys sell out? All of them will probably stay far left and shit.

hi guys my name is jeffrey magnum and i really like anne frank so do me a favor and noone make an album about her im planning to do it in ten years also dont tell anyone but my 'sister' is actually anne frank haha anyway bye i love you

Hi, I'm a 16 yr old girl who wears shoulder pads, I watch clips on MTV and here's what I listen to
Madonna(she is my queen)
George Michael
New kids on the Block
Duran Duran(I am gonna marry one of them)
Bryan Adams

Posting from Iceland, the new Sugarcubes singles are really good, but I think that she should focus on doing some solo albums.

Now that the dust has settled, what do we think?

Who's your favorite musician/bands?

I'll start:
DIO
R.E.O. Speedwagon
Led Zepplin
Eleanor Rigby
Poco
Dire Straights
Tom Petty
Wang Chung
Loggins and Messina
and Styx

Thoughts on the new Pink Floyd album? I like the modern sound but something else seems missing.

Rick Astley is the best popstar of the latter half of the decade and people will sing his songs 30 years from now

Hey Sup Forums, you know those Talk Talk guys? I've heard they're recording a new album and its like nothing you've heard before. How can these guys beat The Colour of Spring, though? Easily the AOTY for last year.

Who the hell is that?

Bob > Tommy
"Alex Chilton" > Alex Chilton

I can't wait

It's a shame that in a sea of Madonnaposters shit like this gets overshadowed

Better than Tiffany.

what is the best label and why is it homestead

REO Speedwagon have sucked for years and IDK whatever happened to Styx.

funny video but they're pretty juvenile

IT LEAKED

Yo this new Berkeley group isn't too bad

I bet they'll gonna be like the new clash or something. Definitely gonna be the biggest band ever

Richard Marx really sucks, did you know that?

rocking this so hard right now, I have it on a Maxell II with Dolby so the quality is high

Surely they will never branch out I mean they are just kids pretty much

Anyone else do music composition on the Amiga?

WALK LIKE AN EGYPTIAAAAN

What's the veredict?

Not even, barf me out

Don't forget Jon Bon.

AOTY coming through (here in Boston anyway)

Damn there've been a lot of great rap albums recently. All you anons who wrote this genre off better get with it!
Mark my words: in 30 years hip hop will be bigger than rock.

I hear you.

>Van Hagar
>Aerosmith are back but they've sold out to MTV tween girls
>so did Motley Crue and KISS
>Judas Priest turned into pop rock
>Dio is shit now
>AC/DC are shit now
>where did Black Sabbath disappear to?

These guys are fucking insufferable. Why are they getting so popular when they sound like every other hair metal band out there?

When will hair bands end? I can't take much more.

Why did Cliff Burton have to fall out of a bus? Why couldn't it have been CC Deville instead?

>1980 + 7
>not listening to college radio and going to all-ages shows
I sincerely hope this is not the case, my friend

I don't really dig what Maiden are doing now either. That last album having synths on it? Fuck that.

Cho Yong-pil edition

youtube.com/watch?v=2BnNa9b6Omw

Hey you faggots, metal sucks. Stop liking it.

since when were Swans christian rock?

Fuck you, Cuckgau.

Considering I've been told I was too old for Sup Forums and I was born in 82, either not born or wearing diapers.

Wanna come with me? We're gonna wait in the bushes outside a Cure show and kick the shit out of the faggy daddy issues Goths who show up there.

>there are people on this south vietnamese radio BBS who don't own every album they've released
Why does alt.Sup Forums.mu have such shitty taste

Macca needs to retire. Press To Play was garbage and he hasn't made anything good in almost a decade.

wtf I'm addicted to heroin now

Anyone dig those RHCP guys? They do naked shows with only socks on. Cool, huh.

Here, friend. This is a link to his song "Never Gonna Give You Up". Give it a listen.

Fratboys fuck off.

Why do you have a pic from the future?

Yeah I hate the Cure too.

These guys are gonna be huge, trust me

My faggy roommate in Seattle plays in a band and he's obsessed with them. Dude needs to wash his hair sometime.

WTF Brian Eno ruined U2
They're so far gone from the post-punk scene at this point. Where are the driving rhythms and angular basslines? Where's the high tempo and pulsating energy? This new stuff is just bland adult contemporary radio friendy arena-ready pop schlock.

>This new stuff is just bland adult contemporary radio friendy arena-ready pop schlock
Yes but now they get to fly in a private jet and vacation on the French Riviera.

kid a

>muh adidas

Hit It Run should have been the single.

Hahaha keep spreading this song my man! These janglefags will be BTFO when SAW saves pop radio instead of their whiny Byrds ripoff of the week.

>Aerosmith are back but they've sold out to MTV tween girls
Aerosmith is shit anyway