Well Sup Forums

Well Sup Forums...

is myself an acceptable answer?

myself

Niggers

The world.
There would become a mass of people floating in space. We would force the indians to the core, the niggers to the mantle and the glorious whites would make up the crust.

muslims

oxygen

I'm really torn between niggers, kikes and mosquitoes.

Muslims.

Nobel peace price, here I come.

Religion

Anything right of center political wise

This thread

donald dump

Your mums dick.

^ This

the world

Sup Forums

Feminazis

Everyone like you who thinks anyone with a differing political opinion should be deleted.

The trips takes it

So, delete all parasites, and you've got all your bases covered.

Girugamesh

liberals

niggers

anime

Except the lefter you go the more authoritarian you are.
The left wants to force people to do things.
The right doesn't want to let the government do somethings
Stop being offended.

Canada

muslims

Goddamn, that's good.

My girlfriend

People who believes everything thats said in the internet. They are the fucking worst and should be killed immediately. They are fucking biological waste.

Vaginas

this.
most wars don't happen. suppression of science doesn't happen.
historically, w/o religion the "dark ages" wouldn't have happened. math, science, and engineering principles lost wouldn't not have needed to be relearned in the "Renaissance". industrial revolution happens in the 14th century (if not earlier) becomes a multi-planet species by the late 20th century.

Wow someone get this guy a YouTube page!

Except the Jews are behind every major war of the last 400 years.

India

Pineapples

>judaism isn't a religion

The mods

Allot of left wing people. Not because I disagree with the left, I'd probably say I was left leaning it every left leaning person I'd ever met hadn't been an unbearable condescending annoying piece of human garbage. Just an unbearable group of people that should be exterminated.

science is becoming the new religion. There is always infighting and contradiction within the community but if you disagree with what is "currently mainstream" you must be an idiot unless you can prove a theory wrong. in which case they try to pretend the theory was never there to begin with

People with greasy hair.

america.
Sure, we'd miss out on some great movies, but that would be the only thing of value that would be lost if that shithole vanished.

Sup Forums

OP

>dark ages

Religion didn't cause that anymore than "Government". You can't just blindly attack religion like that. All religion is, is a framework of thought and cultural mores, similar to any form of government.

There is nothing wrong with religion or government, the problem is corruption, and the source of that corruption is people, so if you're going to try to delete the source of all war, it's human thought, not any of their specific systems of governance.

I get it right? the counterculture meme is mindlessly simple, but it's false. Religion is just a framework to live by, like any government's laws, it can be corrupted and manipulated, but ultimately it's not the religion or government at fault, it's the people themselves.

Op

Flat earth people.

butthurt twentyfive20's

loud commercials

But if you delete religion it doesn't mean it never existed... It just means suddenly it's gone. So think about it really. Only a few things in our world would change. (No more ISIS but probably still terrorism considering everything up until this point is exaxtly the same)

+1 vote

My cancer diagnosis :-(

This this this

Greed

>Allot

India because we need china to make shit for us but still need to slow down population growth.

Crocs

>most wars don't happen. suppression of science doesn't happen.

That's patently false, and provably so. Science is regularly suppressed when the data would indicate legal liability to the organization collecting the data.

A perfect example is recent evidence that circumcision causes long-term psychological damage in infants. They showed with Brain imaging scans, that not only is the act of circumcision extremely painful and traumatic for the infant, but the effects on the brain linger indefinitely beyond the initial trauma. This data could spur a class action lawsuit if published so it is suppressed by the medical community, just like many many things.

Religion isn't your enemy, or the enemy of truth and free information. Other people are.

Oxygen

Homework!

Sup Forums

Aw, hope your treatment goes well user

I'm changing my answer.

It's allot... "A lot" refers to a specific section of something. And although arguably that would still make sense in context it isn't what I wanted to say.

b&

diversity

Cmon man... You'll be right.

What thread gave it you?

I hope you get better

Mortality.

I just think it'd be really funny.

.being this stupid

Sup Forums

Niggers, the real answer is niggers

Absolute brainlet answer.
Wars dont happen because of religion but religion happened because we wanted wars.

Technology. We'd live like simple monkeys and the world would be saved.

No you're right I was wrong. I'm not an idiot I just thought I had read it somewhere. An idiot would argue the point.

All fresh water lol

I'd delete cancer.

This.

So this!

Well bye then.

you

Even if you deleted all technology, within a week, I could be smelting iron, within a month, I could be manufacturing lathes, and within a year, a handful of people would control the chain of production of the entire world.

Technology was never the problem.

Everyone with an IQ less than mine.

Pro:
- A world with a population of genius.
- Vast scientific advances
Con:
- No one would be able to put a nail in a wall
- I would be the dumbest person in the world

Anyone saying religion is an idiot. Religion in many ways brings people joy, many charities are religiously founded. Priests offer guidance and counsel to those who need it. Just because you aren't religious doesn't mean you get to just delete religion. Deleting it now wouldn't solve any of the problems it has cause in the past. You'd just fuck over a lot of people who's only comfort is their god.

Get off Sup Forums and pay attention to your teacher.

niggers

You're unemployed though.

And /thread

This thread

me thinks you're a moron

This fart that's stuck in my insides - ouch!

white people

Religion

Genetic Disease.

ALL genetic disease.

Basically the final solution but in one fell swoop without the politics. Can you imagine?

6/10 b8

the LGBBQTIGAF crowd

The carrot root fly

Self absorbed, privileged, white people

Let's keep at least the L part