Hey Faggots

Hey Faggots,
My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch

If you fucking hate us then get the fuck out you piece of shit

I bet you are actually hear for the trap threads and cuckold threads, faggot

Sup John, hows the giant steel beam through your brain going?

newfag

This shit is at least 15 years old, and people still bite. Outfuckingstanding, Sup Forums.

Fuck you John

Wow i love this...old memeries XD

Hey you,

My name is Rick, and I am never gonna give you up. All of you have let me down, made me cry, and spent all day telling lies and hurting people. Your heart's been aching but you're too shy to say it. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten this from any other guy? I mean, I guess it's fun knowing the game and playing it, but you all take to a whole new level. Inside we both know what's been going on.

Don't be a stranger to love. You know the rules and so do I. I'm pretty much perfect. I have been nominated for a Grammy, and had a #1 hit. What games do you play, other than "running around deserting people"? And if you ask me how I’m feeling, I also have a banging hot girlfriend (We’ve known each other for SO long). I just wanted to tell you how I was feeling. I gotta make you understand.

Pic Related: It's me and my full commitment

The couple in that pic are probably in their late 40's by now and have beer bellies.

fucking newfag with anime shit

Hi its Vince with SHAMWOW!,

My name is Vince, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day trying to clean with regular old towels. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever used a shamwow? I mean, I guess it's fun clean with a towel that cleans while wet, or have a ten year warranty, but shamwow takes to a whole new level: The house, the car, the boat, the RV. This is even worse than jerking off into a rag that cannot hold TWENTY TIMES its weight in liquid!

Wine, Coffee, Cola, pet stains (there’s your mildew). Just hit me with your best shot. My Shammy is pretty much perfect. Shamwow was captain of the football team, and starter on its basketball team. Shamwow makes you say wow everytime, Shamwow has a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew him; YOU GETTING THIS CAMERA GUY? Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who spend 20 dollars a month on paper towels. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It's my Bitch (shes German, you know they make good stuff)

Shit was SO crash

I've heard of John getting into an alcohol related accident, but is this legit?

:..:: :::...:.

:..: .::: .:::. ::... :::.: :.: .::: . .. ::. :::. ::::. : : .::::. :. : :: : .:::.::: :::...::. .::.:::: ..:...::::. ::.:::::..: .:::..:: .::..:. :::.:.:. ...::. ....::. :..:.::: .::.:.: ::.:.: :.. .:: ::. :.:: ::. :::... .:.::.. ..::.. .::. .::::. ::.. .:: :::: .:.. .:.....:: ::..: :.:::: .::: :::: ....::.. :::..::.::::... .::.: ::

::.:. .::.:. ... .:.::.. ..::.. .::. .::::. ::.. .:: :::: .:.. .:.....:: ::..: :.:::: .::: ::::::: .:.. .:.....:: ::..: :.:::: :::.::: :::...::. .::.:::: ..:...::::. ::.:::::..: .:::..:: .::..:. :::.:.:. ...::. ....::. :..:.:: ::.. .:: :::: .:.. .:.....:: ::..: :.:::: .::: ::::::: .:.. .:.....::

::.. ::.. ::: ::: .:::. .::..:::.

OP you are really a dumbass. First off, you assume everyone is so bad. Let me point out your flaws. First, you said you were pretty much perfect. If that were so, you wouldn't brag about it, you would be humble and not attempt to gain attention from "no-life’s who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures." Second, you said we do nothing else than look at things on Sup Forums and the internet. There again you are wrong retard. I in fact only go on Sup Forums when i have absolutely nothing else to do. I (and I assume at least several others on here) have friends. By assuming that we are all people with no lives you once again prove your idiot ways to us- you cannot grasp a concept that people with lives can also use the internet. Third, if you are trying to prove to Sup Forums that you are perfect, at least type properly. "but you all take to a whole new level." You forgot a fucking 2 letter word. Fourth, A's are not that hard to get in high school dumbass. It's not a sign of intelligence, but an ability to listen. Good job for using something that everyone can do. Go to /sci/ and get your mind raped by some actual intelligence. There you go; I just wanted to you about how wrong you really are. With all honesty, I really don't give a shit what you say only wrote this because it’s fun as hell to rant to dumbasses. Next time, go tell someone who actually cares.
PS. I saw that pic on Google images and it most definitely isn't you faggot.

That's it.

I don't even know where the FUCK to begin... Why do people like you find dead bodies something to joke about? You think because you get to sit in your warm homes on a computer that you can just joke about horrible things like this? What the actual fuck is wrong with you guys? This is very fucked up, yet crazy assfucks like you are posting dead things like it's nothing. Sick fucks, doing this shit does fucking nothing. So you want to come on an imageboard to be an asshole about things like this? Let me tell you guys, you are all fucking weak. You would never be useful to the world with such behavior you present. Honestly why do people like you guys even exist? I bet you don't even know about half of what people have gone through from then till now when they have someone they've known die. You are all such disgusting bullies. Isn't it bad enough that people go through hardships of their loved ones? Seriously what do you guys really find funny about this? Stupid fuckers I'm so angry right now that I wish I can fucking punch my computer screen so that my fist can get a good hit on that asshole face of yours, OP. Sick fucks. Seriously, just fucking grow up and actually act properly about death. Stupid fuck, keep eating those cheetoes that you stain on your shirts every day.

hi every1 im new!!!!!!! *holds up spork* my name is katy but u can call me t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m!!!!!!!!, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.

Like, come come all he has to do is wave his hand infront of his face, and then people cant see him? Surely if this were the case he wouldn't appear on camera and the WWE would have a nightmare filming him. If I were Vince and a wrestler came up to me and said he wanted to join up but he would do all the fighting whilst invisible I'd tell him to fuck off because its probably just some chode excuse to slack off the job. What the Swift did you just fucking say about me, you little shitposter? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Swiftie Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret threads on T-Swizzle, and I have over 300 confirmed posts. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US Swiftie forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It's me and my bitch

You're naughty.
can i tickle your asshole and make your girlfriend watch while she gets fucked by the maid?
You sick little bitch.

Can't tell who's new and who's rolling with it..

YO! Sup Forums MUTHAFUKAS! WE FOUND THIS MUTHAFUCKIN BOARD!!!1!

FUCK ALL Y'ALL POSTIN' ALL THIS RACIST SHIT!

WE GON PULL A 187 ON YO SERVERS!

WE GON PULL A 187 ON YO MOOT!

AN WE GON PULL A 187 ON ALL Y'ALL SKINNY ASS WHITE MUTHAFUCKAS WHO THINK THEY COOL POSTIN THIS RACIST SHIT WHILE THEY user!11!!!

COME STEP TO A REAL THUG AND SAY THAT SHIT, CRACKER ASS MUTHAFUKAS!!1!

THIS IS WAR!!!

John,

Ordinarily I would have chosen to remain silent; but you seem to have a massive credibility problem here. You don't have the build of an athlete at all. You look just as out of shape as I was at your age. I'm having great difficulty believing that you were the captain of your high school's football team or that you were a starter on the basketball team. You look like you hardly engage in any physical activity at all. Your black friend looks far more athletic than you. By the way, over the last 40 years, I've known several guys who played football in high school, two of whom played college football and six of whom are members of my church. They have a lot of dignity; your posts have shown that you have none. You're not fit to kiss their feet. I also seriously doubt that your girlfriend is real. Even if she were your girlfriend and I were still single and young, I wouldn't envy you at all. The sort of young women you seem to be attracted to are nothing but walking vaginas. That indicates that you have a paucity of values. Just empty inside. Probably the only sex life you've had is the cheapest money can buy. I've always thought that the wholesome look is far more appealing and sexy than the slutty look. If you think you'll find true happiness in the nightclub circuit, you'll eventually be disappointed. You have a godless life that will prove to be totally unfulfilling in the long run. I'd hate to be you on Judgment Day. I was willing to have a serious, respectful dialogue with you; but you're obviously as fake as they come and not worthy or deserving of any serious consideration. As an abusive poster, you're actually quite disappointing. You're about as formidable as your skinny build. You're not even funny. You're just a young punk with an angry look on his face that probably masks a deep hurt inside.

nice multipasta

forgive english, i am Russia

In my name is Johnsky, and I hated by all you. These are not stupid fat ass a second time to reject the shots. You're all evil in the world. Honestly, have you ever received? I'm afraid that people will not make fun of them, and I do not think a new level of enjoyment. In other words, what the photo on Facebook, and masturbation is the worst.

Do not be a stranger. If you hit me with your best shot. It was almost perfect. I football, basketball, our team will start. How to exercise, "and the Japanese Nude, which was designed by Jack"? I (this is enough work for me at least) one of the best success in the hot girl. It should be just all'm suicide. Thank you for your attention, please.

Me and my dog has produced

This post again huh, I was looking for forward to some half decent content today but I guess I'll settle for this

ACK ack ackk!,

Ack aaack ack, ack ACK ACKKK ACKKK, Ackk ack ACK ACK ack-ack ACK ACK ACK. Ack ack ack Ack, aaack, ACK, ACK ACKKK ACK ACK ACKKKK ACKK ACK!!! ACK ack ack-ack ackk ack. Ack-ack, ack ACK ACKK Ackk? Ack, ACK ACK aack ACK ACK ACK ACK ack ack-ACK-ack ACK ACK ACK ack-ack ACK, ack ack ACK ACK ACKKK!!! Ack ack ackkkk-ack ACK ACK AAACK ACK ACK Facebook.

Aaaaack ack ack ACK-ACK ack aaaack ACK ACK-ACK-ACK ACK, ack. Ack ack ack. ACK ack ACK. ACK ack ack ack (ack ack, ack ack ACK), ack ACK ACK ACK. Ack ack aaaaack? ACK ack ACK ACK, ack ack ack aaaack ACK-ACKK (Ack ack ack ack; ack ack ack ACK). Ack ackk ack ackk ACK-ACK ACK ACKKK!! Ack ack ack.

ACK ACK ack-aaack: Ack ack ACK ACK ACK!!

Hey Fish Heads,

My name is Walt Kowalski, and I hate every single one of you dog-eating, squinty eyed zipper heads. All of you are cowardly, worthless gangbangers who spend every second of your day driving around in your rice-burners when you could be buying American. You are everything bad in this neighborhood. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy that didn't belong to your cousin? I mean, i guess incest is for for you people in Hmong because of your isolation in the jungle, but you all take to a whole new level. You're worse that the spools and the wops.

Be a stranger. And get the hell off my lawn. I'm pretty much a total badass. I was in Korea, and stacked fuckers like you five feet high and used them for sandbags. I'll blow a fucking hole in your face and sleep like a baby. What badass things do you do, besides "chop the head off a live chicken with a machete?" I also have the best girl in the world (She just fetched me a drink; shit was SO Pabst). You are all dickless barbarians who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening, pussies.

Pic related: It's me an my bitch (Keep your Charlie Chan cook the hell away from her.)

Femanon here. When i was 12, my parents went to a church reunion in Oregon for 4 days and left me home alone. They thought it was an oppurtunity for me to act more "mature." I had a dog (half rottweiler,half siberian husky) named rosco who was getting a reputation for humping random things aruond my house. My parents liked him outside but i let him inside cause i was home alone and was gonna do whatever the hell i wanted. i take a shower and walk back to my room naked cause i felt like it. I COMPLETELY forget he's in the house and he rushes up to me, tackles me, and starts humping away like crazy.

> Sup Forums MUTHAFUKAS
>Y'ALL SKINNY ASS MUTHAFUKAS

Cool.