Straight shota

straight shota

You post too OP, don't be a fag.

Can we get ones with like the boy being atleast at puberty, I'm tired of shota that could be super hot but isn't because it's a little boy with a little baby dick.. How am I supposed to relate to/enjoy that?

thats because pics with ss/ where the boy is tiny is either aimed for pedo women or for men who like pedo women.

Ok, your turn now OP.

>atleast at puberty
N O T T R U E S H O T A

is this a webcomic or a parody of something?

>pedo women.
your misogyny is showing.

your misogyny is showing.

I don't understand your accusation. because I believe and understand that pedo women exist, I'm a misogynist?

bump

gaysha

women are oppressed by males, age is not relevant, your contempt for women is very clear by labeling her a pedo when only men can be pedos.

Everything is misogynistic, everything is racist, everything is homophobic.

>only men can be pedos
>meanwhile, at least a dozen female teachers sex up their underage students every year

Bruh, are you seriously being baited by this? Shut up and post more pictures.

is this bait? my fucking wife is a pedo and let me tell you that if it wasn't for her morals I'm sure she'd be oppressing any cute boy under 12.

I'm offended by your lack of gender neutral.

I'm disabled so I can't be offensive.

Y'all niggas are wierd. What would something shota esk with say a 16-18 year old boy be called?

Friday nights.

What's the sauce? I have seen the other were mom is jogging and bumps into son, i know there is more of this don't lie to me.

Why does she have a gun?

She's Major Kusanagi from Ghost in the Shell.
Canonically she teases that boy with an offer for sex or something like that.

Okidokie

Can we get more of these two?

hebe

those threads r gay. Either u fuck the boy in the ass, or focus on him, instead of the woman, provided shes even nice looking

I hate Anita too, but that quote was actually taken out of context, if you watch like three seconds later into the video she says that it's really obnoxious to have that attitude.

Why do you worry about misrepresenting the sayings of someone you hate?

Supersuperaldy is the artist's name

Because spreading misinfo only weakens an argument when brought up against an opposing one?

This is so true.

Yessssss mommy do this to me. Hey? Is someone here a sorcerer? Please turn me back to my 10yo self . Thx.

This looks real. CGI has made a long way in the latest years.

and for some reason fucks complain about 3dcgi