P O W E R F U L

P O W E R F U L

People are still doing the perspective thing? Wew that's pretty rad...

It is very important to remember your true ancestors.

Yea, the slaves that built that.

WE WUZ KINGS :'(

Khangs*

Damn that picture says a lot. You can see the nobility and royal bloodline in her in that picture.
Powerful.

and sheit

Is that fokin morpheus?

you forgot to say and sheeit at the end

Low quality bait.

REMINDER

If you can't see the elegance and power in that picture then that's on you, and sheeit.

Christ its just so embarrassing. Thatll get 20k retweets on negro twitter by blockheads with the collective IQ of the trees they need to be hung from.

WE WUZ PHAORRAZ N SHEIT

WE

Let the hate flow through you

Niggas have a long way to go to rebuild and replace the pre-alexandrian Egyptian civilizations, and they’re not going to get there doing what they’re doing now.

Need to:
1, kick out the Arabs
2, rebuild a tweaked version of the pre-Christian version of non-Christian christianity they had before, & build a constructive culture on that, continually updating to reflect the knowledge of the universe & celebrate it, not worship human beings
3, mint their own currency and run it like a modern economy
4, continue massive public works projects with artistic merit

For starters.

Good fucking luck.

Why do they always talk like the Moors were black?

We wuz kangs n shit
>niggers tongue my anus

because some of them were Black so that gets memed to THEY ALL WAZ BLACK

I don't know why you think it's okay to not make up for past oppression that happened to an ENTIRE race of people. Whether by monetary means and/or other ways, it needs to happen.

Kek even the United States, with all the money in the world, can’t figure out how to do all that.

Right. I guess I should've thought of that myself.

kaaangzzzz i sez!

>we wuz kangs

At least the sphynx had the sense to cut off it's nigger-nose.

we wuz fluffaz!!!

>we wuz kangs
>slavery is evil

Pick one.

Sooo... humans have drastic underbites...

Not very good, user.

>negusnetwork

top. fucking. kek.

>muh cultural appropriation

KANGS ARE SHIET

its actually funny given that actual neguses from Abyssinia enslaved bantus and compared them to apes. They literally hated them for having wide noses yet these guys love them

more science for you

N I G G E R

Bad bait

weak bait. shame on you

>Slaves built it

Sure, sure they did

People who believe slaves that built this are idiots

This was built by skilled labor and payed labor

Certain groups throughout history tried to change what actually occurred, it was thousand of years ago

>Slaves built it
>Slaves were unskilled and taken from other tribes
You mean they have training programs so slaves can become skilled laborers?

You mean getting a job??

>idolizing the person who probably enslaved your ancestors to build the damned thing

N E E T O

>rebuild a tweaked version of the pre-Christian version of non-Christian christianity they had before

What the fuck ?! stop speaking in ooga bougah you fuckin nigger

^this, there have been workers quarters and tombs unearthed and they're very clearly respected much more than slaves

also can we be done with the "egyptians were arabs/egyptians were black" meme they were called Upper and Lower egypt for a reason, the demographics are practically the same today as they were back then, same with israel/palestine.

Stop trying to deny history with flat out lies.

Of course it was DESIGNED by well paid craftsmen, but do you honestly think that it was those same craftsmen hauling rocks into place and literally getting crushed and killed by accidents?

>Being this fucking dense

>only mentions the elite upper class
Cherrypicking at its finest.

It's black morpheus

You guys are stupid if you think the pyramids were built by human hands. They were built by a species of giants that have been covered up by governments and history. There were temples in egypt with large memorial graves to honor the giants that built the pyramids and other structures. Giants were in america too. The first settlers fought against them. All of their history was covered up by the illuminati. Now only a handful of giants exist and are kept in the lair of the illuminati, a massive underground facility located through a secret elevator entrance by the golden gate bridge. These giants are consulted on dieting to reach max physical peak and muscle definition for corporations owned by the illuminati that promote protein powders and protein pancakes. Soon they will have a group of muscle bound humans that can once again create large structures by hand and force alone. They will idolized as the muscular gods of earth and paid handsomely for posing on t.v for drooling young homosexual men. All will eat the protein pancakes

Right? Of course they used thousands of skilled craftsmen to haul fucking blocks of stone around cause that makes sense.
And the quarters they found, I'm sure they were respected, they were basically architects and engineers.

White people yes white people know that Egyptians are black that why they make any and everything up to fuck the history of my ancestors so they get rid of the noses so they won't look black

>pharaoh
>slaves
>cowboy
>dead
>imprisoned
Why does this include the cowboy?

>@wevalueblackgirls
da fuq

that's how they were dressed as slaves in america

No they weren't, they wouldn't waste good hats on them.

Used thousands of Mexicans while engineers get all the credit

damn I thought those were black "village people"

I chuckled

J-A-I-L

>implying it takes zero training to move a 5 ton stone block
i'd like to see you fucking try

no there were just mad black cowboys cause there wasn't much government infrastructure to persecute blacks in the rural southwest

HOL UP IS YOU SAYIN

When was this meme ever good?

Protip: they're everyone's ancestors.

hey man there are losers and winners in society

some are winner some are losers in every race not everyone is a king or a doctor some are cleaners or low level workers

it happens in white asians and latino races

why does the black man need to say his race was this and that

It's kinda fun sometimes.

SMACKS LIPS

IT'S ALL GOOD IN DA HOOD COS

>it's fun if newfags spam it constantly
Telling.