Sup Forums used to be good, now its nothing but general threads. What happened?

Sup Forums used to be good, now its nothing but general threads. What happened?

>Board about experiencing foreign culture
>Everyone sticks to their own culture

Anglo bullying forced us to retreat.

>Everyone sticks to memeing the same shit over and over again if they see a certain flag on one post
What happened my ass

>it's the daily monolingual anglo complaining he's been left out for his """"banter""""

if the most anons on here (mostly 1st worlders) weren't such bitter cunts people would start to post outside of generals again.

also this for me

>Sup Forums used to be good

but thats wrong, you fucking retard

this board has always been the closest thing to reddit on Sup Forums

>implying I spam Le Golden Face Man and implying I spam poopy jokes like a fucking kindergartener

Generals are awful and don't try to blame it on Americans. I mean there's /Dixie/ now, yet ANOTHER English general. Someone has to stop this, or split the board, before things get even worse

>le vague Reddit criticism

Fuck off. This board used to be amazing, just like Sup Forums once was. And like Sup Forums generals destroyed it.

Fun fact: general threads are literally, actually an attempt to make this site like Reddit. Generals are basically subreddits, in form AND substance. Why have the randomness of Sup Forums when you can have the same exact thing every day in a general? Hell, you won't even have to change tabs to Reddit! It's already here on Sup Forums.

Fuck you Hungary. I am so disappointed in you right now.

>not Sup Forums
>not /r9k/

not just general threads
also dumb HAHA at X threads disguised as "banter"

Just shit up other countries generals until they dissolve

Gookmoot needs to pullthe plug on this entire website, maybe the internet, then there can be world peace

hiroshima wants Sup Forums to become reddit

People have been complaining about generals for years. But all the threads that aren't generals are equally shit. Once every few weeks I stumble onto a nice, comfy thread. But they're very rare.
I used to like the vocaroo threads, but apparently we don't do those anymore.

i count them as Sup Forumstier which is even worse
and Sup Forumseddit leaking all their newfriends to other boards, and mainly here, is one of the reasons for that anyway
you are welcome, Malaysia

vocaroo threads are a good idea in theory but they are incredibly cringy as everyone tries to be "creative" and people willingly say stupid shit.

you're supposed to filter all the english-language generals you mongoloid

Generals are the only decent threads on this board. The rest is either "banter", blatant racism and stormfaggotry, or retarded pepe.jpg threads.
If there is a nice thread, like the one yesterday/today about weird foods from different countries, then I'm more than happy to partake in it. Otherwise I will stick to my own general.

It really is time for hiromoot to make an own board for int generals, as neither side wants to have anything to do with the other, it seems.

why do you need Sup Forums then? don't you have local boards

There's still the rest of Sup Forums I regularly visit. Having it all in one place is practical.

balt general is trash and should be banned.

1. contains completely unrelated countries
2. it's in english which goes against the spirit of the board
3. shitposting

>1. contains completely unrelated countries
?
All Baltic countries are related historically and geographically

>2. it's in english which goes against the spirit of the board
We don't share a common language, and there's not enough of either nationality to sustain an own general in the native language. Besides, if you did actually know anything about it, you'd know that oftentimes estonian and lithuanian get spammed.

>3. shitposting
Not more than in any other general. It's more about a sense of community.

well actually now you guys stopped including aus+nz so i guess it's not as stupid now

it's dont

I was so disappointed the first time I entered a general
>what you expect
place to interact with people of a specific country or region and learn about their culture and language
>what you get
anime
clique of normies who know each other
incomprehensible inside jokes
repetition

this

Maybe reddit is a little more your speed

Nope. Not a fan of the upvote system and the underage/normalfag userbase. That doesn't change the fact that this board is complete garbage though.

Pretty much this desu.

>hidden threads 46
46 fuckings generals. 1/3 of the threads on this board are generals. Fuck this shit.

I'm sure if you ask your questions politely the natives will gladly take a break from their anime posting and inside jokes to answer you.

this makes me sad.

>avatarfag
>talking about quality of board

kek

>Complains about there being threads on other languages, visited by anons from foreign cultures that often end up talking about their countries politics and customs

Generals make perfect sense.

"No"

Why should this be in a general and not be worthy of a thread for everyone to participate?

You can post it in general for immediate replies but nothing prevents you from making a new thread altogether. I'm sure you'll have answers in a reasonable time.

don't know what's wrong with them
brits are mocked relentlessly everyday

this doesn't apply to /lat/

Not true, went there yesterday and everybody was very helpful and nice.

bullying

there were putasos, in the old /la/ you would have been memed to dead

generals are my only safe space

i can't handle the banter, i'll admit it

i heard from a pole Sup Forums poster that he comes here only to post on his general
maybe there are many of those shitty travelers like him only posting on a general.

blame the ex yu niggers they started all this general bullshit
>they hate each other
>make group chat room too hate each other there
fucking balkan niggers

this

it's a language board, simply learn one of them

This fucking jap banned politics from Sup Forums and it went to shit. All politics is on Sup Forums since moot is gone and Sup Forums is all about hitler and troll-cringe trump shit (...) not politics

but thats you too though no?

Politics don't belong here, it's been like this ever since. The nazi janitor in the past banned them instantly.

what's wrong with generals? everyone always complains about this. but it's an international board, there is a general for every major collective of countries. if you want to know anything about another country or it's culture, you can go to another general and ask. you're usually met with at least one sensible response. people from all over post in /brit/. I used to frequent /fr/, but they just voted in Macaroon so now I hate France literally forever

>you're usually met with at least one sensible response
This is the argument you have FOR the generals? Fuck me.

How can you let yourselves be bullied by anglos? They are one of those nationalities that I can't get mad by no matter what they say, just like Russians.

this, it's just annoying to post anywhere, because you get identified with your flag

russians cant banter anyway

This might work. Some brit did a /brit/ una vela edition some time ago. Of course it got raided by /lat/

Reposteando porque debe ser leído

recuerdan como era /lat/ antes del bartposting?
argies culiaos, arruinaron algo que era virtualmente inarruinable. no es de extrañar que tengan su país hecho mierda, si al parecer el argie promedio tiene la tez de un europeo pero la mente de un negroide, y de ahí que todo lo que toca lo destruye.

potencia mundial ganadera? DESTRUIDO
uno de los ejércitos más poderosos de latinoamerica? vayámonos a guerra con los ingleses a ver como nos va. DESTRUIDO
oye, pero que bonito esto de tener un sistema bancario. Es cosa de mantenerlo sano para evitar que explote. DESTRUIDO
mirá loco, tenemos a uno de los mejores jugadores del mundo. DESTRUIDO

todo lo que tocan lo destruyen. los argentinos son peores que el enjambre de kerrigan, que los inmigrantes o incluso que los judíos (que a todo esto tienen llenos en su pais. Conicidencia? No lo creo).
en mi humilde opinión deberíamos vetar a estos negroides del alma de postear o participar de cualquier comunidad latina. solo traen muerte y destrucción a cuanta cosa tocan, incluyendo al vertedero que tienen por país.

because for some reason I care about their opinion.

such cases when a nation of manlets tries to bully you