I started drawing recently, and I'm having a lot of fun with it...

I started drawing recently, and I'm having a lot of fun with it. I mostly doodle but also do nude portraits to practice realism.

Looking for people to draw. Post or lets exchange info and we can talk!

Other urls found in this thread:

line-of-action.com/practice-tools/figure-drawing/
reference.sketchdaily.net/en/
quickposes.com/en
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

examples of your work?

I did some rough outline sketches last night, but didn't do a lot of detail

Here's another

oh fuck thats hot

experiment with different mediums, charcoals a pain in the butt but i saw so many people get good results with it so i learned it, didn't regret

I'll see what I can get my hands on!

Just looking for people to draw. If you don't want to post here I've got Snapchat

you can draw me if you like @edeclet01

nice. why not get a tablet

I just got one like a month ago and have had limited time with it, but its fun as fuck to have unlimited resources. Layers and paints all kinds of editing etc.

I feel like it's a way different drawing process. I'd like to try it at some point though

(not OP) I draw a lot and I've tried digitally, there's a bit of a learning curve to it and a higher entry price, I think i haven't found the right software yet, have used Windows 10 apps and PS

yeah you have to slow down I think. I'm not an expert, but I got used to it. The resources definitely make up for it though.
All I really want to do is pixel art, but I like to sketch too. I suck at drawing people and anatomy so thats what I am going to try.

I mosty just use paint tool sai. I wanna use gimp and PS too, but sai is simple enough for me.

Anyone want to be drawn? Or have something for me to draw?

draw the poster art for china town

dont rub the pencil like that and dont use paper with lines, helps with aesthetics. Obviously work on anatomy, go /ic/ >> /beg/ thread and some book thread for feedback and sources of knowledge (on the anatomy, hogarth or loomis are good). Use lines to shade. have fun!

PS/ will drop you few references i got saved after this shill

and also have those, good stuff
line-of-action.com/practice-tools/figure-drawing/
reference.sketchdaily.net/en/
quickposes.com/en

Okay for a beginner but I don't think you're making a serious effort to understand construction and anatomy. Move beyond outline scribbles if you actually want to improve. Try /r/learnart on Reddit