Well?

Well?

Sorry friend the hot new toilet humor meme is shitted.com, andy sixx logposting is now obsolete

Fail thread

You keep saying that every log thread yet they haven't stopped. Hmm.

Rolling for a creamdream

I just want to tell you how much I like Andy now. He really is an enrichment and an improvement for my life. Please don't ever stop. A lot of people need you.

Never gonna stop my man

Kek who do you think startrd the shitted.com memes anyway?

SOMEBODY GET A LOG OF THIS GUY

Dubs logged

kindly leave please,if people say they dont like this,maybe they have a point...just sayin

I don't see any shitted threads. Try again, junior.

Grow up.

THE DREAM

I NEED the cream.

Hey fags, focus on your school work and do your homework instead of being childish

sage

Grow up

I want the Cream Dream cream dream cream cream dream cream dream cream dream cream cream dream SIXX dream cream dream cream dream SIXX! Dream cream dream cream dream dream cream SIXX!!! Cream dream cream dream cream dream

Hey guys, Andy Sixx here. Please stop posting threads about eating my shit. It's pretty disgusting actually. So just stop.

Sincerely,
Andy Sixx

sage

I want your shit daddy

Take your retarded puns back reddit and then kys faggot

i want his warm creamy log sixxing down my fucking throat so bad

>thinking sage still works

The log
The sog
The clog

andy's logs are steam supreme

Fact

get fucked streamfags

Log head

Log head

Stinky butt plops

Fuck you and this shit you're forcing down everyone's throats. I can't live my life the way I used to, because of you. Every time someone says "well" or my wife starts a sentence with "would you", all I can think of is this fucking guy and his log of shit. Sup Forums used to be a place for me to improve my life, and now I'm slidding into a deep depression because you need to grow up. Are you starved for attention? Does this daily monolog do something for you? Be logical.. is this going to change anything for the better? Why don't you stop shitting up Sup Forums and just have a blog for people who care? Do you really think anyone really wants to get under Andy's tour bus and drain the septic tank into their gullet like a pelican gulping mouthfuls of fresh fish? Do you think anyone really cares about the cream? The dream? The steam? Foamy ploppers, half-green gushers, or soggy loaves? Do you think anyone wants to feel their mustache entwine with his greasy ass hairs while they nuzzle their nose between his supple cheeks, searching for any remaining tag nuts? Maybe a nice wet BBBRRAPP on the tongue, like a burp after a good meal? To be honest, it does sound heavenly, but this is uncalled for. It's all I can think about now. I hope you're happy....

Juicy fruit, botty poot

Apologies good Sir

Bum cheeks flap, anus goes Brrraap!

Log of shit

there was this guy earlier claiming to be animaterr man's friend and wanting to give him a present...

Seems like a lovely guy, I'd love a robot like that

Andy's IT Sysadmin LOGGING IN...........

Poop vag

FILTH BEGONE.

I need some advice if anyone has a minute
>be me
>have been seeing this girl I met at the coffee place right next to my building for a couple of weeks
>we've been hitting it off really well
>She's laid back, cool, very with the times but not at all SJW/feminist, which is kinda hard to find in manhattan these days
>last night we were hanging out at the park
>I said, "I'll be right back, I have to walk over to starbucks to hop on their wifi so I can post an andy sixx log of shit thread"
>She goes "oh, haha I don't know what that means but no problem! I'll come with you!"
>"you... you don't know what an Andy Sixx Log of Shit thread is?"
>"haha no I've never heard of it!"
>right...
>start walking to starbs
>she holds out her hand to hold hands
>We've never done that before
>pretend not to notice and put my hands in my pockets
>I'm hiding in the bathroom at starbucks right now
>how did I fall for such an immature girl?
>is she even of legal age?
>how do I get out of this and never talk to her again?

She sounds like a right dopey cunt m8. WHO THE FUCK DOESN'T KNOW ANDY'S SGIT LOGS?

I'd throw some of your own shit at her and tell her to fucking do one. No time for weirdos like that

slidding

Grow up, faggot

Grow the fuck up bitch!

you said it, logbros. Alright I'm gonna push out a fucking loaf and come out slinging

Good man!

I'm FECAL SIXX

I'm Boxxy Sixx

UPDATE
>I dropped trow and pushed out a decent log of shit into my hand
>pure garbage compared to Andy's steam-supreme, but it will do
>fold it in two like a horseshoe and put it in my jacket pocket
>let's do this
>walk out of the bathroom and try to find her
>see her smiling and waiving from a table on the other side of the shop
>feign a half-assed smile and almost wave back
>remember there's fecals in my hand
>push through the crowd of faggots buying coffee
>sit down and stare out the window
>"so user, next week I have to fly to Hamburg for a work conference, but I was thinking when I get back on friday we should go check out that new pasta place in the village, my treat"
>still staring out the window, I mumble "grow up"
>"haha what?"
>"grow up"
>"user, are you feeling ok? I-"
>She stops mid sentence as I remove my hand from my jacket pocket and lift a fistful of man-sludge high above my head
>"Grow UP!"
>I smashed the shit into her face and pushed some down her throat with my thumb
>climb up on the table and whip out my 2 inch rock hard yogurt cannon
>start reverse over the hand jersey-jerking and do a fat cum on her shit face
tbc

You sound l8ke a fucking BOSS. I wanna be you

What the fuck is this face and why do I keep seeing it

It's just a shop of this guy that everyone finds funny