Want to quit smoking weed

>want to quit smoking weed
>still have about half an oz of weed in my drawer
>end up smoking because it's there

I gotta do something with it. Not selling it because that shit dangerous my nigga. Suggestions?

Approx. location?

>selling cannabis is dangerous

Yeah, what if those nasty stoners eat you or have a deep, meaningless conversation with you

Try and smoke all of it in a day. If the green isn't for you, you'll be sick of it by the time you are done.

lol dangerous
>Hey dude you need some green?
>Sure
>175 for a half
>Cool, stop by in 20.
THE FEAR THE TERROR THE RECKLESS ABANDON FOR HUMAN LIFE!!!!!

Might as well kill the rest if it's the last time you smoke.

Don't worry op if you give us your adress we'll call the police and they'll take the weed away from you and keep it away

Burn it all.

if ppl have conversations like this on the phone in america, no wonder like 10% of you sits in a can

Negro stop being a fag n sell that shit for 20 a gram it's weed not crack

>try to make space cakes
>eat them all
>?????
>profit

Worse is you get sick from, and in any case no more weed

Smoke it faggot

Cook it

>being too much of a pussy to find someone to sell a half ounce of weed to
clearly you don't exactly need the money you fucking fop

give it to your dog, cat or little cousin and upload the video to youtube

>>want to quit smoking weed
>>still have about half an oz of weed in my drawer
>>end up smoking because it's there
>I gotta do something with it. Not selling it because that shit dangerous my nigga. Suggestions?
Hotbox that shit

Smoke the fucking rest of it if you're gonna quit it. Go out with some fat doinks

Best way to give up is to just throw it out, next time you go to buy it you'll be like ahhh fuck this wasn't worth anything to me when i threw it out. That's how I ended up stopping

Do you have any friends? Smoke them out big or just give it to them.

Throw it away like a real man.

Yes friend, because the NSA surely cares as much about stopping a half-ounce weed deal as they do about national security.

>175 for a half
Boy I sure love having my analysis cavity ravaged by your amazing deals

"It's chronic dog" no shut the fuck up

Try something different like making pot brownies or some other kind of edible.

Ideally kys

if you pay over 100 for a half ur a fucking idiot jabroni

Flush it then you tard. If you don't want it any more that means it's worthless, as in has no value. Do you worry about flushing your turds? No, because they are worthless shit like weed is to you. Put in toilet, and flush. Send webm after to troll broke hippies.

why quit?

Alpha Chad here
> Job I've been at talked about piss testing
>I'm no bitch so I take the fucking hint that I need to pass that test (I can't collect welfare like some lazy cunts I know)
>cont
>1month l8ter bro
>no piss test. Dot fucking
>2 months no piss test . Fucc
>present day no test
Anyway. After >1 month and approximately 2.5 ish weeks I "relapsed" to smocking wedz
15-17yr old me was all pro weed and whatnot. Now I'm like "yeah I like to get high" and leave it at that

>paying 175 for a half
Lol i think thats where the fear comes from, anyone who pays more than 100$ per half is getting bent over and fucked.

Its probably not even good shit either lol

I'm gonna go try and get a job at Denny's lol.. wish me luck bros? I am at the point of my life where I need to take responsibility for myself and it physically pains

>alpha chad here
>have to be fearful of random piss test
>"i relapsed" implying you had a problem to begin with
You are neither a chad or an alpha

BAKE A CAKE
TAKE IT TO THE OLD FOLKS HOME
?????
PROFIT

Man fuck dennys, good luck though mah nig

how can you hate the joy of a good grand slam at 2 am ?

Cook it in oil and make a good old fashioned brownie. Have one last high to celebrate your transition in life.

Make some cookies or brownies

make pot brownies with it. that uses it and your not smoking it but still using it.

his

Put it away somewhere where you forget about it, maybe in a few years you might be really happy to find half oz

Dont get me wrong i love the food, but fuck working anywhere customer oriented for minimum wage. That just sounds like a nightmare

Then you don't want to quit.
>Be me in 2012
>Been smoking all day everyday for 10 years
>For the last two years everytime I smoke I become paranoid
>Want to quit but there's 4 ounces in the freezer still
>One night I say fuck it, I'm done with this shit
>Grabbed the weed, dumped it all in my cats litter, mixed it then dumped it in the trash outside
>First week is hard
>Been clean ever since

respect

sucks living in middle america, 50 an 1/8, 100 1/4, and 160-180 1/2, is pretty common this far from a good state.

80 for 1/4th, feels good bordering Colorado