Should I just go full buzzcut at this point?

Should I just go full buzzcut at this point?

is that your ass?

depends...
what part of your head is that really?

where are you gotdamn eyebrow?

I dont understand this picture

its obviously his chin

the chin

The chin, wtf?
Dude just buzzcut it, yeah.

Here's a better pic

Back of hed

ok, it's not strictly essential but i still vote for the buzzcut. I'm biased though since I do it too as a matter of taste

Maybe I am just in denying about balding..wanted some second thoughts if I should shave or not

I'll probably go with that, haven't had a buzzcut since I was 10

well, you really seem to be balding, but that doesn't force you to buzzcut your hair outright. Check some other haircuts that help mask it a while if you're reticient about it.

Thanks, I'll check some out then.

no, it's all downhill from here
your only choice is to be kill

Pulling on the boots and tightening up the laces?
Shaving their heads and strapping on the braces
There you are a skinhead, looking for a fight
Skinhead, skinhead, running through the night

I think buzzcut would make you look younger. But your hair isn't that bad if you like having it longer. I am biased because I have really long hair, so I want to keep mine as long as I can without looking goofy.

bro! you look just like me, lol

I checking my options now, some haircuts look more flattering because of head size.

Go to a Hispanic barbershop. They'll get you right. When your hair continues to bald, just buzz it and start working out.

>go completely bald buzzcuts look terrible

mohawk

>Should I just go full buzzcut at this point?
YES, you should.

>like me
you mean like shit

you're not that bad
you could get proper hair restoration if you have the money/save up, the thing Anthony Cumia did

if you start shaving your head buy buzz clippers, good ones aren't even $100, if you do it all one length you can literally fuck around shaving it randomly and not mess up

oh and you seem to not give much of a shit about your beard so the buzz clippers can be used for it too instead of buying razors

Buy something like this, get the "expensive" ones (it's not a lot)

I shave my head and beard all to a "1" and am done with it for a month

Join the buzzcut crew. I've done it for the last 6 months and the only thing i regret is having to cut my hair every week.

As someone with a receding hairline as bad as yours, yeah, buzzcut is the way to go. It sucks, I know.

I have one that has two blades on it that i find easier to cut the back of my head.