Rate me 1-10?

Rate me 1-10?

OP/Fag

1-10 retard

what can i work on to make myself look better?

School shooter/work

All of it.

Dude please i need help, i feel that girls are disgusted when they see my face.

>please i need help
What do you want me to do? Cut your face off?

>actually asking for any sort of compliment on Sup Forums and expecting to receive one

Guidance as to what i should do next

Get rid of the peach fuzz, keep your hair shorter, and make sure you keep your face clean. If you want to get girls, you have to find something else besides looks.

Get the rope ready and a chair.

Find something sturdy that is high off the ground and can hold your body weight

Cut your face off.

Nigger you're fine trust me, just clear your skin a bit if that hurts your confidence, and you're good to go, literally 6-7/10, you're not really chad, but you're upper middle class, and if you act like chad and dress nice, then more often than not dumb whores will spread themselves

2/10

Here are some tips from someone who went from Sup Forums greasey nerd to lady killer

Get a nice haircut. You have good locks on top so go short on the sides and long on top.

Put some work and research into skin care, get a nice facial moisturizer and good facial cleanser.

Get rid of the peach fuzz, if you are going to go with stubble then learn to maintain and treat your stubble so it looks like a male model from a braun commercial, not the cashier at walmart.

When you take seflies, you gotta work on your lighting. You clearly are uncomfortable in that picture because the light is in your eyes. If you are going to take selfies for tinder or something like that - make sure that they make your face look mirrored/parallel because the algorithm rewards that and will show you to more girls.

Also do something for self confidence. Go to the gym, start running on the weekends, just something. For me it was bjj and kickboxing.

Also learn to be funny, girls like to laugh more than anything

Thanks for the advice, i'll try to work on the things you listed

How old are you btw?

10/10 Discount Kevin Magnussen

man you'll be fine. Find a barber to become friends with, work on skin care, get a solid workout routine and find a look/style you can own.

Also once you turn 21 start going to college bars and getting drunk. Then work on getting rejected by girls. I started with the goal of just getting straight up rejected, and within a month my results would change because girls would find me cute or funny then I would approach someone with the expectation of being rejected and ended up fucking them that night.

Are you American OP?

Why would I rape you out of 10

Nope, i'm from Europe.