Why do people smoke cigarettes? It just makes you light headed for 5 minutes then wears off until you smoke another one...

Why do people smoke cigarettes? It just makes you light headed for 5 minutes then wears off until you smoke another one. It's literally the most unhealthy thing you can do and you retards are getting scammed because you have to buy a new pack every day. How much do you spend a month on cigs? $100? $200? Think of what that money could do for a starving child. People who smoke are trash and should just die

>What is free will

Free will to be a degenerative piece of shit

OP you suck

>starving child

really? kill yourself

You wouldn't say that if you knew a starving child. Look one in the face and say I would rather smoke than feed you and tell me I'm still wrong

Yeah so those starving children can juice up on our food packages then invade us as refugees.

Thank you, I'll smoke instead.

I guarantee there are starving children native to your country. Fuck off

Look I know you're like 10 and there's no point in telling you this but I'm bored so I will.

1) If I knew a starving child, I would personally do something about it. I don't know any starving children.

2) You think (((donating))) money or spending tax money will do anything for starving children? You're an idiot.

I would anally rape the child than have a smoke

Maybe you don't know any starving children because you sit on your ass and smoke all day instead of joining a community center. You're the idiot my friend

Do you donate $100 to starving children every month?

Didn't think so.

I'm not allowed to go near kids

You don't know what the fuck I do with my time and money. Fuck off

>not smoking starving children

Why the motherfucking fuck would I join a community centre? That's for people with autism.

Says the autist. Why don't you grow up and get a life

You're the one making a thread on Sup Forums and defending your anti-smoking views religiously. Don't really think you get to call others autists, fag.

Atleast I'm doing something with my life. You do the same thing as me except you sit around and probably smoke all day. Fuck off

If you want to donate, make sure that it is in your community. The last thing that you should do is give money to help the starving kids in Africa. Most of those donations go to NGO's who have to use a good portion of it to pay bribes to the various criminals and warlords who are causing said problems so that they can go into the shit zones and help the starving kids that are only starving because of the people who get the bribes and thus use the money to keep operating. Keep your donations local.

Because addiction and peer pressure. Also, they're idiots.

Exactly, finally someone here with some common sense

>starting shit threads on Sup Forums
>doing something with his life

Wow user one day you're gonna be President.

When you get hooked it doesn't even get you light headed. Literally the worst,most pointless drug in the world. Can't believe I did that shit every day for ten years. I'm so glad ashamed.

President of fucking your mom while you sit in your room and probably smoke. Fucking idiot

Exactly. Glad you were able to quit man

You didn't say that you do, so I'm certain you don't.

I don't give a fuck about what you do with your money but don't come here lecturing others when you're no better yourself, you fucking cunt.

Autocorrect

xDD

Yeah, just keep smoking and pretending you're better than me because I have the balls to call out people who are degenerates. Fucking idiot

OP is underage easy life having manchild confirmed

You just desperately resort to that insult because you know you're a piece of shit and you're jealous of people like me who have integrity to stand up for what's right. Pathetic tbh

Go eat some cheese you neckbearded fuck. Cigarettes are nothing compared to fatty foods and a sedintary lifestyle

>being this mad on the internet

Cheese is actually healthy in moderation, you idiot

You're the one that's mad my friend

>Easily trolled
>Congratulations

Yeah, sure. Go smoke a cig and calm down you fucking loser

I smoke once a week or not at all. Not addicted my dude

they don't have hobbies

Smoking once a week is still smoking and it's not healthier for you just because you don't do it every day, idiot

Exactly, so they come into my thread and try to troll me. So sad

Are you a feminist too, OP? Because your logic and reasoning needs some work

I see you've never had a problem that stressed you out to the point you need an easy 5 minute escape. Half of the appeal of cigarettes is the break you get while you smoke. You don't have to think of anything else while you do. Only a privileged, arrogant piece of pond scum wouldn't get that.

How many callouses are on your hands? Seems to me not very much.

>inb4 obvious bait

agreement.

So smoking cigarettes is harmless because we're going to die anyway? And I'm the illogical one?

I have stress like everyone else, I'm just not a pussy that uses drugs to cope with my problems. I exercise and talk to friends. And I'm the arrogant one? You seem jealous to me

>So smoking cigarettes is harmless because we're going to die anyway? And I'm the illogical one?

We're all gonna die so fuck what everyone else says and live deliciously OP. Cease this faggotry

With that logic, why don't you start smoking crystal meth every day? Fucking idiot

Because I want to smoke and I don't care for starving children,I volunteer at animal shelter.

Volunteering at an animal shelter doesn't negate the fact that you smoke like a degenerate and waste money that the shelter could use

Not into drugs, OP.

lol he mad

Nicotine is a drug you moron. You're the one that seems mad because my thread triggered you enough to respond my friend

I feel bad for you.
Here you are, wasting your time trying to take a moral high ground on an anonymous image board for degenerates.

Not only are you not convincing anyone of anything different, you're coming across as pretty insecure in general. Saying you're not a "pussy" and that you exercise and talk to friends to cope.

If you were actually secure in your coping mechanisms, you wouldn't waste your time telling us that, AND you wouldn't be bothered by smoking because you wouldn't care.
Have you lost somebody to smoking-related illness OP?

You seem pretty insecure and jealous to me. I'm here because I'm bored

Just here for the keks OP, just here for the keks.

Deflection in actual debate never works, OP. Just makes it seem like you don't have any evidence. Same with saying "You're just jealous".
In my experience, a good bait thread is disguised well when the OP gives at least partway believable evidence, and doesn't always mention "You mad?".
Keep that in mind before your next one.

What kind of evidence could I even provide here you fucking moron? A selfie? A picture of my bank statement? Fuck off moron

Because I hate my life enough not to care about cancer. Why bother when you already have several chronic diseases

I never said I smoke because I don't. I'm just telling you that you're a retard.

Firefighter here. You wouldn't believe how many non smokers have burned alive because of these degenerates. Sleeping children.

It's fucked up man

Please post a pic for us but leave your fedora on.

>literally

This

I'm not you

>tfw just bought a pack of menthol nat shermans
>tfw about to initiate my friday night ritual of having a smoke and going to sleep while chilling the fuck out
would heartily recommend nat shermans hint cigarettes. expensive but for sure worth it

So how much money did you give to starving children this month op?