Christopher "moot" poole is a jew. Prove me wrong

Christopher "moot" poole is a jew. Prove me wrong.
>cenored controversal shit
>gamergate shit was deleted and banned people
>total sellout
>has big influence on the internet

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sGTONro6PE8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

he doesnt even own this site anymore man.

nice ID God

Still doesnt mean he didnt do shit before

Keks. God says moot is a jew.

I agree.

Mods are always fags, everywhere.

But have you seen what happens when the populace acknowledges their inherent sovereignty?

They blame it on Jeebus.

Ur pic would make a valid argument if whites made up the majority of mass terrorists, whcih they dont.

Are you actually new or are you just an Australian immigrant?

fuckin normies disgust me

You have a cool ID.

Its only gonna last in this thread, take a picture, itll last longer

welp, God's here time to exterminate the normies

The point of this post: was that people are stupid.

Let me explain:
If the official narrative about the Oklahoma City Bombing is to be believed, Timothy McVeigh exercised his god-given FREEDOM to attack the Federal Government in a vengeful hissy fit.

So what did the American people do? They blamed God for the "Act of Terror".

I didn't have an "argument", I made a joke, an edgy joke, but a joke nonetheless.

So edgy. All religion has its flaws, at least the majority od christfags are smart enough to cherry pick what to believe, unlike allahu ackbars.

honorary jew

new york cuck

fag liberal

he didn't sell us for the money he did it because they taught him to hate us, and he took the bait

never let him tell you otherwise

Its old news lad, people already know that luggage lad is jewish, Why else would he get money for retarded shit like canv.as and that other thing that was DOA

if you don't like him you're always free to use a site he didn't create like 8gag

What is canvas?
I aint replying with numbers cuz im on mobile

Oh hell.

It wasn't even an attack on religion. It was a defense of religion. In the story, Christianity didn't tell Timothy McVeigh to blow up a building.

That was the point.

yes, well, islam does tell people to blmb le infidels.

youtube.com/watch?v=sGTONro6PE8

>gamergate
Dramafag detected.

Gamergate is retarded, all you did was manage to take a few ads out of rotation while you propelled anita & friends into mainstream media. You are the epitome of useful idiots, all you had to do was get together and say "if you dont serve your main demographic, we wont give you money".

Also, video game "journalism" has been all about bribes and bs since the 90s. It has been rendered completely useless by youtube, demos, and piracy.

Gamergate is just as retarded as those fat hooknosed feminazis.

KEK LOVES MOOT

MY DIGITS PROVE THIS

MOOT SHITPOSTS AMONGST US Sup Forums

who?

His name has Christ in it. No Jews name their kids Christopher

i think its that one guy who was on the news for catching a terminal case of ass faggots or whatever so google hired him out of pity cus it was his make-a-wish wish