Is American football the only racially based team sport...

Is American football the only racially based team sport? Most running backs seem to be black and all quarterbacks seem to be white

This doesn't happen in other sports

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xwOWD7CYmnQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It does tho

Good black goalkeepers do not exist.

Malanda? Dida?

My point stands.

>one position

Kek

It's more of a cultural thing, white running backs in highschool are told to switch their position as they rise up the among levels of football. Blacks mostly go for the skill/speed positions like running back and wide receiver

courtois

Are there any good 10s?

>Malanda
meant Mandanda

Also, the lack of black goalkeepers isn't because of skin colour but because poverty, when you live in a ghetto you play for money, and goalkeepers don't even make 1/10th the money strikers make. that's why poor countries produce more attackers than defenders and goalkeepers

Blacks aren't a thing in football in any position to be fair

Okocha and a few black Dutch players were good creative midfielders, same with Brazilians and Argies if you want to meme

Blacks are faster and more athletic so they tend to go to positions based around athleticism.

Whites are smarter and so they tend to go to a position like quarterback where good decision making is more important.

Messi

No position in any sport need "smart" athletes, that's just racism speaking

Goycochea was GOAT

There aren't any black punters either

Niggers can't aim and crackers can't sprint. Pretty obvious IMO.

Really? So you dont have to be smart to play any position in any sport? Thats a fairly ridiculous statement. If you know anything about American football, to be a successful passing QB at the NFL level you need to be smart to some extent.

Do you prefer niggers or crackers in general?

Baseball catchers have to be pretty smart or at least really autistic to be able to do their jobs well.

Tell me how you need to be smart to play QB

All they do is throw a ball with their hands

>catchers
>athletes
Don't they sit all game behind the batsman?

6 out of 32 starting quarterbacks on week 1 were black last year, which is actually higher than the overall population %

You are clearly trolling to keep your shitty thread alive, I'll just let it die.

this is so grossly simplified and retarded, its even funnier that its accusing a race of people of being less intelligent.

Hate em both. 100% chink.

How many of those six mad the post season?

Same thing could be said for this entire site

Gook eww

Blacks actually aren't more athletic, they're just the kings of sprinting, which is disproportionately important in handegg.

Strongman events are dominated by whites, as is swimming events. Blacks are good at running fast, they're not "more athletic" than other races all around. Strengths and weaknesses.

What you can expect from this is that any position in a sport which requires ability to run fast above all else, will be dominated by blacks.

>people unironically think IQ takes account for a players skill level
Pretty sure most of the best athletes in the world are average if not of below average intelligence.
Sure there are a few exceptions like Socrates and that black dude that plays for the Celtics right now, but it takes skill and practice to be good, not smarts.

2, and one of the others was the MVP and a conference champ the prior year. Nothing suggesting a statistic difference, even if we assume your point is relevant (its not, it was a poor attempt to move the goal posts)

>Tell me how you need to be smart to play QB

Shit, at least when Euros bait, they actually deploy something sophisticated. This is just appallingly low effort.

thanks. but being a good quarterback doesn't require top-end intelligence, so the whole premise is flawed. it requires a base-line that is probably surpassed by literally hundreds of thousands of black men in that age range. Even if its only tens of thousands, it thrashes whatever shit point you were attempting to make.

It's just a fucking ball game

If you unironically believe you need to be smart to play it you must be quite dumb

you don't need to be exceptionally intelligent, but there are clear correlations between iq tests and positions in the NFL. some positions require more thought than others, its pretty easy to demonstrate.

>10s of millions of white men meet IQ requirements for QB.
>100s of thousands of black men meet IQ requirements for QB

>Being surprised that the number of good white passing QBs vastly outnumbers number of good black passing QBs.

There are legitimately zero white cornerbacks in the NFL right now.

every qb in the NFL is a passing qb. and they are roughly in-line with the general population.

>some positions require more thought than others
ya, but none of them requires an intelligence over the average

>Ronaldinho
Kys senpai.

i actually think centers and quarterbacks tend to have above average iqs, but again, nothing special like this one autist is making it seem.

Except that's literally the case, AIDS man.

So you're saying there are no dual threat QBs in the NFL? I am obviously referring to pocket passing QBs.

youtube.com/watch?v=xwOWD7CYmnQ

I'm not sure if you watch handegg or not, but the quarterback isn't simply taking the ball ant throwing to whoever is open. He has to draw on his understanding of the opposition's defense and guess what's going to happen as the play unfolds, then quickly make a decision based on these pre-determined things. That can be a lot to process when you you have no margin for error and the opposition is pulling sneaky moves

Listen to any white WR or RB. There's a lot of stereotypes about where white and black players should/can play. Players get pigeonholed thee.

I didn't say that at all. By calling them "duel threat", you're literally admitting that one of their strengths is throwing. Can you run the triple option consistently in the NFL? No. They all have to have some very high capability of pocket passing.

Stop talking shit, there is no intelligence nor creativity in handegg

It's all plays made by the coach

eh, see now you're just retarded. i tried to be civil, but you are out of your element, black man.

Obviously when referring to a population not every single member of the population is going to fall into a certain classification, but most of them do.

How can you say a QB needs to think quick or be creative when the game stops every 10 seconds? Only in live game like soccer you can be creative, not there. Coaches tell them to do 99% of the things they do

I'm not chalenging your point of view, but don't goalkeepers tend to be white? Dunno I might be wrong because of African and Asian leagues etc, but in that case it's a unfair comparison because if Uganda had an American football league you'd probably see more Quarter Blacks

Everyone knows duel threat quarterbacks are generally not good passers. Coordinators rely on their running ability to open up the passing game and setup easy throws for them. Only being able to consistently complete easy single read throws does not make you a good passing QB.

At this point you are just being willfully ignorant. As you seem to have no where logical to take your argument.

for one, i didn't use the word creative, but it wouldn't take any real effort to find a busted play and see a quarterback improvise. for example, the last play of the packers v. cowboys playoff game

and if you knew what you're talking about at all, you'd realize that audibles exist, read options exist, and top-tier quarterbacks go to the line with a handful of options from which they choose.

Just admit that you don't actually know what you're talking about, admit that you're dumber than you thought you were, apologize to everyone here, and go post in a uefalona thread where you belong

>muh fish

you're telling me that newton, winston, tyrod and cam aren't in the top 0.0001% of pocket passers among all people who could play quarterback in the country? there's obviously more wiggle room if you can run, but those guys are all very capable passers, full stop. any coach would fucking laugh at you for suggesting otherwise.

I am obviously talking about being succesful at the NFL level, and I say that here: You are now trying to change the argument because you cannot win this one. Obviously anyone who can play in the NFL is good compared to the general population, but no one cares about that. People care about how you stack up against other NFL players, and the vast majority of black QBs do not stack up well against other NFL QBs in regards to passing.

Tyrod is garbage, Winston is OK we will see if he maintains his success, Cam is the best black QB in regards to passing, but he is duel threat as well and hes inconsistent. Then you compare them to the White QBs, Brady, Rodgers, Brees, etc and there is no comparison.

>Tyrod
>passing
He's literally the definition of "Fuck it I'm running" the QB

those guys are all successful at the NFL level, you retard. moreover, YOU changed the argument first. the OP suggested that the qb position was disproportionately white... its objectively not. Which is easily demonstrable.

also, tyrod is not garbage, he's mediocre by the relevant metrics.

>these guys are set apart from the general football playing population because of their intelligence
>but that same population doesn't matter in this argument about why they are set apart from said population

Far more blacks pursue football than whites, white QBs heavily outnumber blacks in the NFL, so yes there is disproportionate representation. And the fact that Tyrod Taylor is your go to example for blacks being good passer QBs shows how weak your argument is.

I did not say they were set apart from the general population because of their intelligence. There are other factors, for example physical factors that play a part as well. You have to have the physical ability to play, and you can get to the NFL just on that. After that you do need Intelligence to be a succesful passer at the NFL level.

Catcher takes the most strength and toughness out of any baseball position

Offensive linemen in the NFL have the highest IQ out of all position groups

my argument is literally objectively demonstrable. I'm not sure why you are straining against it. There are shitty white qbs in the league too, many of whom are worse than the 4th best black one

If your argument was true there would be more good passing black QBs than white passing QBs in the NFL. That obviously is not true and to deny it is willful ignorance. You can only name 2 black QBs who are at all decent at passing when there are probabbly 15-20 white QBs that fall into that category.

We've accepted that black people are good at running fast. They usually get those positions.

If your sport doesn't have black people in running positions then your country probably doesn't have black people.

OJ Simpson did nothing wrong.

or you know your country did not selectively breed black people for dozens of generations spanned across a few hundred years to get the biggest and sturdiest sons of bitches possible.

Tim Howard

Most top keepers are white
Most top CBs are white
Most pacy wingers are black
Most top strikers are white

Ignore the history. Don't ask how African Americans got here. All that matters is they're here and they win gold medals for USA.

Racism aside, there are positions in football that require more intelligence than others. Generally running backs dont need much, but qbs and offensive linesman are quite intelligent because of the requirements of their position

Are there any white corner backs anymore?

>Most pacy wingers are black
Pacy ones are black, good ones are white like
Ronaldo
Robben
Figo

"ive never meaningfully watched american football"