Would you like to eat meat form girls if it was available in stores legally?

Would you like to eat meat form girls if it was available in stores legally?
Also would you work in girl meat processing facility?

Other urls found in this thread:

gurochan.ch/art/src/1501455203696.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No you sick fuck

i'd work the grill if i could

I want to see the face of the goblin that posts this every fucking day

Sometimes bee surprises even me.

i think, grills like that would be in restaurants

bump

you have that job!

gurochan.ch/art/src/1501455203696.jpg

No and no.
Too much risk of diseases and heavy metal poisoning.

there is less risk of diseases if girl is young (about twenty) and correctly prepared before butchering

Well there is also the part where the notion of eating another human horrifies me and that I would probably consider people who ate other people voluntarily in a non-emergency situation monsters.

you dont want to eat girl meat, your choice
but you need to work somewhere

If that were a regular and legal thing, I'm sure we all would have at least tried girl meat. Hypotheticals like this don't make sense to me. If you establish a social norm in a hypothetical, that defeats the purpose since the hypothetical universe you created has that as a normal thing.
If I had the chance to eat girl meat and I knew I wouldn't get caught, yeah, I might take a bite.

how about work in woman slaughterhouse?

yeah I do, that is why I'm becoming a forest and nature technician.
I'm not gonna work at your murderhouses.

bump

That's poor people work and I shan't participate in it. If anything, I would be in upper management. Working on logistics for fem-meat distribution.

I wouldn't even be in the same building. I'd be at HQ with the fem-meat big wigs participating in decision making to further the fem-meat brand.

maybe head of meat quality department?
controls girl health before butchering and after

Sounds good. I worked my way up to attain this position only to be caught banging the bodies that we recive. It goes on national news and higher regulations are enforced on all fem-meat processing centers.

your sacrifice will provide better quality of girlmeat

Is this some kinda weird fetish thing?

I've seen this posted a couple times and I can only wonder how beta someone must be to ascend to this level.

But to answer your question: no, I would not want to eat girl meat. Human meat in general is probably fucking terrible tasting, besides the whole mental illness aspect of eating another human.

bump

from what ive heard human tastes similar to pork, also canibalism is one of the few things that groses me out