twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

looks that way

why do they respond by rofl

I think that's just how chimps experience grief

REKT WILL NEVER DIE!

What? Why?

Real?

What's going on here? Sky diver?

i think they thought by breaking the door they can go into the lift but those retards ended up dying

What the fuck is going on in this?

Basically the father was telling the son that he's better off dead if all he's going to do is play video games all day.

Bastard did himself in almost immedietely.

> Son always complaining about suicide.
> Life sucks. What's the point?
> Dad calls his bluff.
> Dad chambers a round into the pistol. End it if everything sucks so much.
> Son proves he wasn't bluffing.
Shitty way to prove your Dad wrong.

It's one of those wing suit guys, as far as I know it's real footage of an accident, guy died on impact, I think there's a mini doc on youtube about it.

whats happening here

gross, I can't even visualize what would have to break for someone to end up like that

what kind of dumbshit actually does this shit for a living

I love I lose
>lost

what did i miss?

that's cool, the swat team was ready, is there more like this

the pussy in the BG

Yours did

She just cleaned over 225 lbs and there's a dude in the back barley curling 20 lbs. So I'm a way, he got rekt. Well his self esteem did.

I don't think that idiot could blow through a 2x4, much less a 4x4.

Hardcore death for a hardcore sport, im sure he didnt feel much ,just enough to know what happened before he hit the ground.

Yeah because there isn't enough fresh rekt in them.

Fuck, that's so disgusting.

She's sexy as fuck!

>pussy
He's like sixty years old Jesus Christ he could probably be that girls grandpa

>sucker punches
>immediately starts running
Holy shit that guy is a puss.

I have some rare rekt. I have several gigs of webms I'll just have to dig them out.

Also
Sup Forums has shit webm rules.

christ. First one I ever saw

guy looked like he was ready to fight, he got punched. That's hardly a sucker punch, the dude was just way quicker than the fatty.

Cubs fan.

good.

Closer to 265-275lbs bud. But still, pretty damn impressive

Decking someone like that is a sucker punch.

For fuck's sake mang, why else would he start running immediately? His entire plan was to hit the person when they least expected it and bolt so they wouldn't hit back.

>ive never been in a fight except sparring matches

You're the guy in the Cubs shirt.

You guys realize those are wood weights right?

You guys realize the guy in the back was an older guy, out of shape, and using iron weights...

the bar alone weights 40lbs you dipshits.

Noice. Also, these kinds of rekt both infuriate me and entertain me, as someone who worked in industrial safety. People sticking their hands into or into large industrial machinery are the epitome of stupid.

Yeah, they got rekt

This is bait right?

not seen a rekt thread in agees

Why elevator and escalator rekt vids always involving Asians?

there are a couple with white people but I don't think I have them

hilarious

Dwaine Westons

I'm going to post all my webms on the /gif/ thread because half of them are too big to post on Sup Forums

How many people actually do this?

stupid accidents happen often, I was an amberlamps driver for a few years.

Most people are not intelligent. They would kill themselves literally everyday, if it wasn't for the constant saftey videos where you have to show people getting gored on universal joints to get people to not be idiots.

I've seen it myself with stupid newbies in school entering machine shop and fucking with lathes and saws like they were toys until they get their hair or clothes caught in something.

One guy was stepping over the universal joint on a tractor while the damn thing was on. It caught his pants and tore his whole pelvic region apart. Tore the balls right off.

>It'll rip your dick off
That should be a warning sign.
Notice how most machine shop operators have shaved heads and no piercings, not even wedding bands.

Damn dude I wish there was a video of that

What is the stupidest thing you have ever seen amberlancing

>Beats a woman without provocation
>Couldn't even knock her out after a barrage of punches and kicks
Not only is he a nigger he's also a double pussy, since it was recorded and made public I'll take it authorities eventually got involved? Please tell the the fucking ape is still serving time

There is, actually. Well, not of it happening, but of the after effects. They play it to new students now before they're allowed to touch the machinery, lol

Telling a teenage boy he can't do something because you say so doesn't have the same effect as SHOWING a teenage boy WHY he shouldn't do something stupid. People are honestly just too fucking retarded.

lost too

>so hot
so glad her spine didn't break in half or anything

also guy behind LMAO

Damn, i actually deeply despise the current way the world works.
The chance of these retards surviving and poisoning the gene pool is higher than ever.
There should be an inteligence test to check if you are suited enough to have children.

>There should be an inteligence test to check if you are suited enough to have children.

There should be a lot more than that, honestly, but nothing will change until it gets so bad people will be begging for another HItler.

Yes, the fault is on the son.

I remember seeing this in the newspaper the next day.

The other guy was basically asking to get hit.

Too advanced to take the stairs.

He get's arrested :/

Nothing particularly stupid, lots of kids with compound fractures from jumping off of things, skateboarders hit by cars etc. shop hands losing their shop hands. One guy tried to shoot an apple off his friends head and hit him square in the forhead and knocked him unconscious and he thought he killed him and locked himself in the bathroom, I got to go tell him he's not a murderer and to come out, the police then handcuffed him and told him lol we're still taking you for battery.

>whats happening here

Lefort surgery or "Orthognathic surgery (/ˌɔːrθəɡˈnæθJk/ OR-thəg-NATH-ik), also known as corrective jaw surgery or simply jaw surgery, is surgery designed to correct conditions of the jaw and face related to structure, growth, sleep apnea, TMJ disorders, malocclusion problems owing to skeletal disharmonies, or other orthodontic problems that cannot be easily treated with braces. Originally coined by Harold Hargis, this surgery is also used to treat congenital conditions such as cleft palate.[1] Typically during oral surgery, bone is cut, moved, modified, and realigned to correct a dentofacial deformity. The word "osteotomy" means the division, or excision of bone. The dental osteotomy allows surgeons to visualize the jawbone, and work accordingly."

got the webm of that? I need it for stuff

More here, it's pretty common in civilized countries.
I guess no one could afford it in America tho.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Le_Fort_fracture_of_skull

That's not a sucker punch.
By your definition whoever throws the first punch is throwing a sucker punch.

Way to call yourself out of for being an idiot.

Getting knocked out usually doesn't last more than a few seconds. If you're down and stay down, then you're dead or severely brain damaged.

Fuck.
I think this is the surgery my daughter is getting.
It's better if I didn't know this shit.

Kids head is shaped like the Borg Queen

You got any idea how strong a 2x4 is m8, he'd be very hard pressed to run through even a 2x2

Is he okay?

I should call my mom more often :(

the entire roof of your mouth is just cartilage which is why cleft lips happen so easily. They might have just gotten hit in the side of the head heard enough to make it crack.

lol he didn't even actually run this whole post is junk

Poor girl.