youtube.com/watch?v=LMOaVOdWc5U
twitter.com/TheGoldenGoddes
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bumping for interest

BUMP I WANT HER TOO

KEK

...but seriously.

fdp nique ta mère

90% sure that is goldengoddessxxx, cause it is.

Hmmm

It is. She's a try hard pseudo nerd, and her shows are lame af. What do I win?

Has a tiny Rick tattoo.

Calls her highest tipper the king of hyrule.

Cringe factor is off the charts.

Those teeth tho... OP you should be sucking my dick rn. Can I atleast get a thanks or some shit?

please post small bagina but legel pls

French fag!

that shit looks epic, please uncensored or video....

Lurk moar faggot. Google search goldengoddessxxx... Fucking people I swear.

Uncensored pic pls. I need this for my biology class. The topic is theory of evolution etc.

Good shit, Sup Forumsro

youtube.com/watch?v=LMOaVOdWc5U

You're welcome.

Lucyeverleigh is soooo much hotter. With less shitty tattoos.

twitter.com/TheGoldenGoddes

Raid? Plz... Bored af.

you can tell by one look that lucyeverleigh does coke big time

more!!!!!!

AND is hotter. That's basically where I was going with that. But goldengoddessxxx looks like a methwhore. Just throwing that out there. Now someone dm her a link and/or screencap on twitter plox, so she's informed.

Hottness s subjective just a reminder

You talking about that monkey? Cause the camwhores face is wrecked. Only reason I clicked is cause I'm a footfag.

What? Are you telling us we shouldn't be having long and pointless arguments about who likes what? Absolute madman.

I do coke big time. What are you saying faggot?

I used to follow her until I got sick of her making herself look uglier than she is. Her teeth are a fucking disaster and she's really not that hot. She wears the most idiotic wigs. not sure if cosplay or just ... i don't know. she is not a bad person, she can be funny and she doesn't flip out or demand 4000 tks to show boobs (see AllysonBettie for that). The best thing about her are her tits. Anyway a simple gooble image search will show you what Im talking about like the image posted.

she has small feet with small toes and toe nails. see exhibit A

That face could stop a fucking clock. Barf. Anyone message her yet?

sweet anus

found a vid of her fucking some dude. in the 2 years ive seen her on cb she's only worked with a girl never a dude.

That face