I just lost my virginity to a prostitute. And was the best fucking time I ever had. nopunintended

I just lost my virginity to a prostitute. And was the best fucking time I ever had. nopunintended
Highly recommended. Do not let yourself be a wizard.
Pay a young white petite girl and become alpha

YOUNG PETITE WHITE

Cx

Cx

>pay prostitute for sex
>be alpha

Sorry you will never be alpha until you can get it for free.

AIDS.

It's never free.

fuck that. i pay bitches to suck my dick and dont have time for any other bullshit
on my way back to home my uber was a girl and its like you get superpowers after sex. confident af. my ride was over and she was still making conversation
i wanna go again next week Cx

nah ima die a virgin fag cause fuck it

its often very free. thats women in 2017.

they invite you over, you fuck them, you sleep, you leave after breakfast

i can make u cum for free :*

would rather die young from aids than 25 and a virgin depressed af
but condom BTW

bitch with stone feet, no thanks

user knows

Lucky bastard... Don't get married, mate!

kek

>Pay a young white petite girl and become alpha

Here's a better idea; get a girlfriend so you don't have to pay.

>I just lost my virginity to a prostitute.
so you finally accepted to be a social, genetic and biological failure.
congrats, I guess.

>thinking having a girlfriend means you dont pay for sex

we all pay for sex in one way or another

>so you don't have to pay
KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK

that was long before. which is what made led me to have sex. I figured I'm 24 and still a virgin, ya I need some quick catching up to do asap

OP here
since I finished I have a constant smile in my face. which hasn't happened in a long time a go
I used to think paying a hooker was morally low for most society, and I probably still do
but sex is just the best goddamn thing in this world
so glad I did it

don't listen to the moral fags
congratz on the loss of virginity and putting an end to your wizard training

thnx comrade
also checked

Did you cum? Same story here but I couldn't

ya
at first it crossed my mind that I wasn't feeling it when she was sucking it, and after two positions I asked her I wanted to try doggy style and came inside her. to me it seems its better if I move than her
always condom of course

I tried doggy style after she went on top to start with, blowjob without condom before and after sex too but couldn't nut. Glad you enjoyed it man, would you do it again?

hell ya I would. but probs in a couple months
I even asked her what days i can find her lol

Lmao I did the same but didn't bother going back. You take any pics? I asked and she wouldn't let me lol

I didn't, thought about it while I was riding her but most likely they would refuse
You probably were too nervous to finish? I'd try again
but honestly the whole thing was better than just cumming in the end

Probably right dude, I was the same when I got a gf a while after seeing those hookers. Couldn't cum with her at first, but could eventually. Just practise I guess

How'd you find her, back pages? Maybe try snapping a pic of vid while doggy style and she might not notice? If she does notice just say you always do it with other chicks and thought it was fine

fucking beta fags go workout or something you depressing failures

A friend gave me her actual phone number and that's how I contacted her. I google her info after and she isn't in the backpages or anywhere
I might try the video thing, would love to see it afterwards. just having flashbacks gets me hyped again

Enjoy ur herpes or aids dumb dumb. Hookers are gross wear rubbers. You must be ugly if you have to pay for sex lmfao

That's cool, go for it man, nothing to lose
I've got it free way more than not lol, paying is no big deal, only to dipshits that make it a big deal

Not worth it man.

Jesus is what we need. Reject the world and take up your cross with HIM HE LOVES YOU. :)

THE FATHER is calling you home through HIS SON. :)

What's his number my man, finna get me some stigmata succ

Just hit random play on 4 chan and solve every problem the future's facing before it happens
I lost my virginity to a slam pig when i was 16
I wish i saved myself for marriage
Dont bang slam pigs unless they deserve it
Worst vcard played ever? Perhaps not. 5 years dry at 23 and 5 girlypoos under my belt
Waiting 5 years for the test.results
Before i bang again

Ok faggot
(Sincerly in respect>3>)
This guy

His number its seen as 42
Possible highscore alarms
In heaven only gamers

Rip douglas

>Thinks doing it with roadmeat makes him alpha