Why is American Football the best sport?

Why is American Football the best sport?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8NEn0jZN_6c
youtube.com/watch?v=fZord0btVkc&t=4m25s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's not

/thread

It's not

/thread

Why not? Name a better sport.

BBC

\thread

This thread was brought to you thanks to Budweiserâ„¢

Rugby

youtube.com/watch?v=8NEn0jZN_6c

Rugby players are smaller, slower, and weaker than American Football players.

You sound incredibly brainwashed, of course there aren't any obese linesman type players in rugby but the rest are just as fast and just as strong.

>being this sensitive about American opinions on an American majority website

Damn, you people really need our validation, don't you?

It's a Japanese website though m8

>smaller
Yes, rugby players aren't as obese as handegg players
>slower
Yes, because rugby is more based on skill than in just being a black guy who runs fast
>weaker
How could you tell? Handegg players wear a 3 inches tick armour and a helmet to protect their bodies

so Japanese a website that they had to create Sup Forums because of all the third worlders whining about how America-dominated every board on the website is. So japanese a site that it's assumed that every user, unless explicitly identified, is American.

Oh wait, is this because of Hiro?

>weaker

well if you're looking at Linebackers only, of fucking course rugby players are going to be weaker because linebackers have to be borderline ogres to be effective. But most RBs are rather tiny at only 6'0" and 230 LBS on average.

>Trying to play off the ownership of the board like it's nothing

absolutely lmao'ing at your life, okay I'll just let you carry on in believing that the USA is #1 in every aspect of life.

(this message was brought to you by McDonald's; I'm lovin' it)

>refs don't know what they're doing
>fbs and nfl have weird playoff systems
I like football myself, but it needs working

Doesn't really change much. As long as foreigners flock to American websites and not the other way round, there is no argument. (And it's not just Sup Forums, but damn near every top-100 website. Fuck, do you people even have your own equivalent social networks?)

i dont know about best sport, but its the one i follow closest.

i just like that basically every game, including playoff games, matter a ton and can be life or death in the season, and it allowed a decent amount of parity.

nba has no parity and there is way too much scoring to be important

mlb season is so long and each game is pretty slow, so it feels like a waste of time to watch

nhl you gottta grow up around hockey in a hockey part of the country to appreciate

soccer, i cant have a connection to these european teams and cant get myself to care who wins or loses

Baseball is the best American sport in my opinion, the only one with real history, global prestige and isn't a total marketing campaign

youtube.com/watch?v=fZord0btVkc&t=4m25s

this, and it's as laughable as it's cringe-inducing.
>tfw some wretched and rotten-toothed non-American wended his way to an American website and begged to be let in out of a lack of a comparable European alternative and then cried for my attention just to desperately try and convince me of his imaginary superiority near me

>global prestige
not even memeing, but does anyone outside of North and Central America and Japan care for baseball?

It's popular in certain Caribbean islands too. It's not really fair to compare every sport with football/soccer in terms of global interest. For example in Cricket there are only 10 test nations (the highest level) and only half of them are good, but it's still considered a major global sport.

American Football is average

It's not rigged like soccer and basketball are.