The Danish Society of General Medicine:

The Danish Society of General Medicine:
>"If circumcision is performed without a medical indication, it is a case of mutilation."
arclaw.org/news/danish-doctors-call-circumcision-mutilation

Swedish Paediatric Society:
>"We consider it to be assault on these boys."
>"It's mutilation of a child unable to decide for himself."
>"BLF has now concluded that the procedure ought to be banned."
thelocal.se/20120219/39200

We are making progress in banning MGM (male genital mutilation). Keep educating people and spreading awareness.

MUH SHOAH
MUH UMMAH
case closed.

fucking kikes have destroyed so many men in this country.

I guarantee this shit is the reason so many nu-males with tits exist.

fucking nigger, grow up neck beard. keep your faggot cock and go fuck a lesbian. PRO CIRCUMCISION.

It's mad how mutilation is so widely accepted in USA. The rest of the civilised world thankfully knows not to cut parts of our bodies off

It just makes sense that Swedes would, in their hour of utmost capitulation to Islamic invasion, fixate on their babies' penises like pathetic faggots.

And the brainwashed americunts arrive

Your women are owned by muslims, and you sit down to pee.

swedes are cucks anyway so who cares

"Sweden’s health minister has promised more support for gender identity clinics as it emerged that the number of children claiming to be in the wrong body has risen 100 per cent each year."

The uncut one just looks so soft and smooth...tasty too.

Fewer muslims in my country than in the US. You are not a full man

It's insane. We live in a barbaric society.

But even Europe is still barbaric for permitting religious genital mutilation or having it legal at all. But we're making progress.

Sweden also became the first country in the world to allow transgender persons to change their legal gender post-sex reassignment surgery in 1972 whilst transvestism was declassified as an illness.

How many sons do you have, Sven?

I'm not Scandinavian, half man

"Denmark was the first country in the world to grant legal recognition to same-sex unions, in the form of "registered partnerships", in 1989. "

What is the connection between foreskin fetishization and homosexuality?

Don't be so frightened of Americans that you can't admit your shit-tier cuntry of origin, smeggy.

Hopefully Sweden is ahead of the curve on trying to ban MGM and the rest of the world will follow.

The connection is recognition of human rights.

At least when the Jews and Muslims do it, it has more to do with tribal identity... the Americans did it just because they thought it would stop kids from masturbating... and the fucking Koreans did it just to imitate the Americans!

>nigger

Americans are the laughing stock of the world, no one in any civilised country is scared of you fat dim witted cunts

This is true. Circumcision began in the US to prevent masturbation.

Wiki:
>Circumcision did not become a common medical procedure in the Anglophone world until the late 19th century. At that time, British and American doctors began recommending it primarily as a deterrent to masturbation.

Little known fact, doctors in the US also used to circumcise baby girls for the same reason up until the 1960's.

Lol americans are fun, Anyway, i;m off to use my full un mutilated cock. Poor americans don't even know how bad they have it

Sweden is ahead of the curve on all forms of degeneracy. I suspect all that cocksucking has given Scandinavians a taste for smegma.

>Wikipedia
>such evidence

>mutilating a boy's penis like some fucking mental African doojoo tribe in the jungle
Fucking state of Burgerland

>Little known fact, doctors in the US also used to circumcise baby girls for the same reason up until the 1960's.
high time to reintroduce this procedure.
as long as there's no law, it's just talk.

Does your boyfriend's shit get under your skin hood?

>fixating on the foreskin like some faggot
All of gay Europe

Do you not see the irony. It is the US that is fixated on foreskins with its circumcision obsession! Europeans don't care.

The foreskin is not just a piece of skin. It is an erogenous highly innervated double-layered fold of smooth muscle tissue, blood vessels, neurons, skin, and mucous membrane. I can orgasm from stimulation of the frenulum alone. Often, when I masturbate, I just roll back the foreskin and play with the pink sensitive underside and the frenulum. The glans is like monochrome pleasure, but the foreskin is like a tingly rainbow.

>Some rabbi doctor sucked the excess blood out of my mutilated dick in front of my Israel-flag-waving parents when I was a few days old and now I'm jealous of Europeans who weren't jewed as babies

It's fucking insane that this is legal. It's the kind of thing you'd expect primitive barbarians in Africa to do.

Circumcision is useful if when you hit puberty you want to stick it in a goat.

>filthy sandnigger practice

Not even Africa. Papua New Gineua.

Mutilate the baby penis and suck out the blood.

And it's legal with no anesthesia! It's literally torture!

Many parents naïvely say their child "slept" through the procedure. In reality, they went into shock from the agony. It's the most sensitive part of the penis, worse than taking a knife to your glans.

Murricans are too brainwashed at this point anyway. If their dick is cut, that means everyone should have their dicks cut and so it continues.

Rates are decreasing, down from 90% in the 70's to 55% today.

I think it is especially plummetting now with the advent of the information age and we can expect

Oh, scratch . HOLY CRAP

Today only 33% of Americans are getting circumcised, down from 56% five years ago.

Absolutely plummetting! This is amazing news! A 23% drop in just five years! Only 33%!

I can't see how you would defend circumcision unless of course you're circumcised and bitter about it or in denial. if you chose to have the producedure done when you're 18+, then I have no problem with it at all. people are cutting their dicks off and taking estrogen every day, if all you want to do is cut of the foreskin then go for it. however I see it as unethical to have it done on a child with no say in it.
>erectile dysfunction
studies show that a larger percentage of circumcised men suffer from ED. far earlier in life too. less sensation, which is obvious since you messing with nerve endings. since ALL the nerve endings are compartmentalized at the end of your knob, you're liable to fuck some of it up when you take a knife down there.
>hygiene
this is only a problem if you want to go weeks without showering and fapping every day leaving the ejaculate to fester on the head. if you shower every 2-3 days, you're fine.

>if you shower every 2-3 days, you're fine.
kek. If you shower once a day you're fine. And it takes just five seconds. In contrast, I heard that circumcised men need to avoid getting soap on their glans. That sounds like a way bigger hassle, not to mention the things they often need to do to prevent chafing.

>if you shower every 2-3 days, you're fine
>kek
what did you mean by this? if you shower once a week, you're fine. I am, at least.

Fewer people in general. We're talking ratios not numbers headass

Do you not shower daily?

You should wash at the very least once every 2 days, and even that is considered unseemly in some peoples eyes

I have to stick to 1 per 2 days because of my hair, but sometimes i'll just have a bath to keep body clean (depends if i feel like having a bath during the gap-day)

currently out of a job and generally down on my luck. i've regressed to a hermit for the time being.

absolutely, when I wasn't a massive fuck up I showered daily.

I'm not the guy you replied to but even the uncut guys in my unit would use baby wipes or wet rags to scub their dick when we didn't have showers and they were just fine.

>when i wasnt a massive fuck up

What changed user? If you lack motivation and thats the only problem, thats pretty stupid. One of the main reasons i started washing properly was 1. increased social life and 2. i started lifting so i was sweaty more often.

So i recommend to start lifting i guess?

No...no you're not. Just because you can't smell you doesn't mean others can't smell you and are too polite to mention how you fucking reek.

Shower daily you fucking dirty bastards.

Jews, Jews, JEWS!!!!!!!

i've hit an apathetic road block. i just can't be bothered to get off my ass.

I shower whenever I go out. I don't anymore.

eh, It cant be helped then.

Just remember user, you only get the 1 life, use it wisely

Permanently damaged defective dicklet detected and triggered

>Tries to shittily divert attention away from the topic
Get out defective dicklet

Not wanting to mutilate your young is just sick and wrong

rebbe Schneerson was the vector of herpes to a number of Jewish babies because he did circumcision using his own teeth

absolutely. do these people not realise all the benefits to circumcision? having to use lotion all your life in order to "rub one out". keeps it fresh. also boosts lotion sales. everybody wins!

I'd like to see a survey on how cut anons masturbate. As an intact man, I would have to learn how to masturbate all over again. Some of them use lotion, I've heard others pull their dicks, others are so calloused they rub it dry. If I got circumcised, I would probably have to buy a fleshlight.

Am user with functional yet cut dick ama

Thanks. I have many questions.

1) How do you masturbate? Have you always masturbated this way?

2) I've heard some cut men prefer edging to just masturbating if they want pleasure because maybe the sensations alone aren't enough. Is the process of masturbating fun, or is it all about edging and orgasm?

3) Does your dick ever get sore or chafed from masturbating? If so, explain both what you do to prevent this and how it affects you when it happens.

4) Do you ever notice your glans rubbing against your underwear or had other discomforts from it such as chafing, and if so what do you do about this?

5) I've heard that circumcised men need to be careful not to get soap on their glans. Is this true? Are there any other things you have to take into consideration due to being cut?

1) I'm cut but have enough loose skin on my dick to masturbate without lube. So, I masturbate normally
2) I don't edge, personally. Masturbating does feel good but I mostly just do it for the orgasm.
3) My dick has never been chafed from masturbating.
4) My glans doesn't get chafed from rubbing on anything.
5) I don't have to worry about getting soap on my glans. One time when I was a kid I was stupid and used shampoo as lube and it got in my dickhole and it burned like hell, but other than that, I don't have an issue with soap.

But how can you masturbate normally without a foreskin to slide over the glans?

For intact men, "normally" means into a tissue by moving the foreskin up and down over the glans through the tissue. How do you do it?

Soap is OK. When I was young, got some soap down my peehole and it stung for a while. Doesn't cause any problems now

I have enough skin to go over the tip when I stretch it, but it just normally doesn't rest over the glans.

Oh wow, you lucked out with a very loose circumcision. 20% of cut men are on the opposite extreme, like poor pic related I saved from a dick thread. The skin is so tight it constricts the shaft into an uneven girth. Count your blessings.

reee, the post.

>Sweden seeks to ban Islamic custom of cutting up baby dicks
>omg Sweden is so cucked for muslims hurr durr derp
murriburger logic

>used shampoo as lube and it got in my dickhole
jesus christ...

huh?

Wow that's an ugly dick, my commiserations :(

Most people haven't considered America to be a civilised country for a long time. Let's just hope North Korea wipes them out soon

MURICA, MURICA!!!!!!!!!!!

America - shittest country in the world - best insult: "you sit down to pee". You can't make this stuff up :D

the fucking hand, idiot
>hurrr my hand is cracked and rough bc im a cosplay lumberjack
so few of you have intact brains

>hurrr my hand is cracked and rough bc im a cosplay lumberjack
wat

Sorry i never responded but gets it
1) Grab it and rub. The skin is loose enough that instead of my hand sliding against the shaft, the skin of the shaft moves with it. When I was younger i used lube but now its more of a hassle
2)I've tried edging but its not all that great. I like to work it slow tho so that it isn't just a 3 minute time-waster
3) Masturbating has never chafed my dick
4) Occasionally when I wear boxers with non-stretchy material, you know that rough shit, the very tip scratches it and i end up with what looks like a rash around my dick hole. I wear boxer briefs now, much better
5) I make a concerted effort to avoid the tip with soap. It's an odd form of pain when you get soap in the urethra, because it hurts really bad, but only when you're pissing, and it lasts for at least an hour. Other than that all is well tho

I'm cut and I've never had trouble with soap on my glans.

That said, it is barbaric and was - originally - a stupid fake religion practice.

If I ever have sons, they won't be cut

Your hand glides over instead.

I've never had a problem masturbating, fucking, chafing etc.

Never chaff in boxers and soap is fine.

It is crazy how alien it is to me that people don't know this but... Yeah.

I don't have to do anything to prevent my glans from chafing that you don't have to do to keep your foreskin from chafing. Unless my underwear are garbage material or stupid tight and i have a throbbing knob 24/7 there's no problem