How can i get my gf send me nudes showing face?

How can i get my gf send me nudes showing face?

>pic related

Is she a dumb cunt in general? If not, give up; she won't.

Is a whore attention atleast

Usually enough. Keep sweet talking her, and it'll come, m8.

More? Show her face

Pic from her fb

Just ask? After mine sends a few I just say "can i have one with your face" and she sends it. Whats going wrong for you

>dumb cunt

They're not all like that dude.

Finally someone with brain, thanks user

Try it bfore

>What is trust

Maybe because she knows I wont ever share them so theres nothing she can worry about? Truth is that OP's gf doesnt trust him and like him enough to send him one with her face.

You can bet her ex has tonnes of those though

Op: My respect, shit, u have a good point

Can u post more nudes or face? I want to cum for her

You can thank me later

could be real?

>Maybe because she knows I wont ever share them so theres nothing she can worry about?
That's dumb cunt, man! Some chicks are realists, and know that nothing is gonna last forever. When your break-up happens, it might be ugly, and you might be a vindictive faggot. Sending those nudes to her friends/family/b/ whatever ect ect. My ex never sent sexy pix with her face in them for just this reason. Straight up, told me. We parted on good terms tho, but it makes sense.

I mean I guess it does but she has pictures and things that are just as bad of me. And she is close friends with my family so me going apeshit with her nudes wouldn't end well for me either.

Truth is that it depends from girl to girl mate. Based off my experiences it has more to do with trust but whatever. At the end of the day even nudes without face have enough features on them that allow you to identify the person. You can say that any girl who sends any nudes is a dumb cunt.

This is exactly the reason why she doesn't want to send you nudes with face.

Lol

That filename.... its a live selfie? Femanon?

Check em faggots

Nice

checked

>At the end of the day even nudes without face have enough features on them that allow you to identify the person.
Without the face, there's always a strong deniability factor. It's a sign of trust regardless, yeah, I'll give you that!
>She has pictures and things that are just as bad of me
Changes things too! For the better imo. No matter how shitty of a potential breakup you might have. She knows what you have, and you know what she has. Either way, wish you better, dude! Have a good one.

You must send this to her OP.

>not op

Yeah rigth, we have a femanon here

Wow, look at that belly. What a fatass.

I know that feel OP. Gf doesnt send nudes with face. Also, anybody want moar?

Wow I cant believe someone on Sup Forums actually made me feel a bit happier. Have a good one too!

You're retarded.

Yea sure do more. If you send one of her face ill make you one of these :

Try this

1/2

2/2

ok stop i didnt want this. she looks horrible.

And this one too

What did she post?

That bitch is fat as fuck and absolutely disgusting. Pic related.

this one was difficult user, youre welcome

Her KIK

Shit, this shit get me boner

She don't trust you nigga lol.

She won't cuz she likes sending nudes to people without her face so no blackmail later on. Literally saving face

Moooore

Kiss for your lucky 777
>me

Can you repost your kik?

Gabz Cadone